What's new

HOW WE (PAKISTANIS) SHORTCHANGED BANGLADESH

Pakistan is facing this situation because they have created this situation for short term personal gain ..........Its like u get what U sow

Good Taliban....Moderat Taliban...... Bad Taliban........LET.........etc etc

As for India.. She was United with her diversity and will remained united even with 100 Taliban outfit

Push the Biharis into the Bay of Bengal??? :woot: Lallu Yadav is sure to get pissed! Pakistan should now be prepared for an all out invasion by him! :lol:

replace with bangladesi peoples in india. and change lallu with bangladesi gov.:laughcry:

Prove it.

Don't post an article or blog of one or two Pakistanis i want official neutral figure.

Even in Pakistan there are many illegal indians i remember one who was a private contractor & did some house renovation work in our street in Pakistan, he & many of his workers were from Rajasthan & were illegal.

?107 Pakistanis staying in India illegally? - DAWN.COM
107 Pakistanis living in India illegally: report | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

1. i meant not enough troops to protect EP.

Was EP attacked as in like punjab and sindh?

Funny your mother survived the "awesome arty barrage" from miles away..

3. feeling better now ? LOL

A few non muslims asking for indian visas doesnt make it somehow justifyable for MILLIONS OF BANGLADESHI POLE VAULTERS .. more bangladeshis have died on indian border in the last decade than germans during cold war..

Haha.. some unkown retarded chicks bs video is a proof? take it to the International court of Justice.. :lol:

lol i can make & post 100's of videos & prove my point.

BTW that lady seems like an indian, look at her style of speaking looks pure hindia.

ok what about others ? all are indian ? LOL anyway there is a thread on rear video on discrimination, let me find it

Was EP attacked as in like punjab and sindh?

Funny your mother survived the "awesome arty barrage" from miles away..

A few non muslims asking for indian visas doesnt make it somehow justifyable for MILLIONS OF BANGLADESHI POLE VAULTERS .. more bangladeshis have died on indian border in the last decade than germans during cold war..

Haha.. some unkown retarded chicks bs video is a proof? take it to the International court of Justice.. :lol:

yes that was miracle that my mother survived and still does not make you feel better when illegal pakistanis in india when you consider them as enemy lmao @American Pakistani

Last edited by a moderator:
A few hundred illegals in EU .. doesnt mean 2 million bangladeshis and 2.5 million afghans and half a million more illegals in Pakistan... which have made Pakistan the worlds largest refugee/illegal shelter.

The plan to take Afghan refugees into pakistan has to do with suppressing Pashtunistan demand and some how get strategic depth in the form of Afghanistan.

You can sing the greatness of Pakistan for giving asylum but the real reason is the above one, it is not brotherhood but strategic reasons.

yes that was miracle that my mother survived and still does not make you feel better when illegal pakistanis in india when you consider them as enemy lmao @American Pakistani

Ur in ur teens .. tht makes ur mother hardly 40 or early 40s.. barely a few years old in 71... its interesting tht she knew it wasnt "bombed" but razed to ground in arty strikes.. a hospital which we dnt know abt and are only hearing from you?

As for enemy.. i dnt give a shyt abt them.. and no they arent "illegals" they asked the indian govt to give them visas and they did.. while millions of your kind are like parasites attached to host countries..

Last edited by a moderator:
In short Pakistan was Punjab Afghania(KPK-FATA-Waziristan-etc) Kashmir(AJK-GB,J&K) Sindh & Balochistan. Bdsh was not originally part of Pakistan & was bound to happen.

Back
Top Bottom