What's new

HOW WE (PAKISTANIS) SHORTCHANGED BANGLADESH

lol the guy who proposed for a separate muslim state was a bengali muslim

You misunderstood. That intellectual bengali muslim never proposed for a single Muslim
country. He proposed for many Muslim countries. It was the idea of Pakistanis to create
a single country. And the problem starts from that day. Learn more from Lahore Resolution.

You misunderstood. That intellectual bengali muslim never proposed for a single Muslim
country. He proposed for many Muslim countries. It was the idea of Pakistanis to create
a single country. And the problem starts from that day. Learn more from Lahore Resolution.
i know but he also supported the pakistan resolution so in essence he did support the creation of pakistan

Then you should stop calling yourself a Federation.The Unites States is a Federation and it has separate reserves for all states and states control their monetary policies and imposes whatever taxes it sees fit.

Incorrect, Federal Reserve controls monetary policy not States, States can however implement state taxes. This means Point 3 (create separate currency) of the Six Points violates your own argument, making your argument invalid.

In pragmatic term 42 years later these are non issue. Awami League and indians preach secularism but practice most fundamentalist view by clinging into 42 years old conflict that was settled with Bangladesh independence. Perhaps, forum owners and operators should make global policy to strike out this tendency to use 42 years old issue to drive wadge.

Muslim countrys cant be united. Its impossible. Politically Muslims never could agree on a single matter.

i dont think its impossible................but you are right they never did agree on a single matter other than israel

which he probably repents now.. I would like to know his take on events... :angel:

look at the 1971 thread................not supporting AL & india doesn't mean not loving your country

i like this idea then kashmiris hyderabadis n south indian muslims would have gained their own countries.

after 1947 south asian muslims suffered the most. while all indic hindus r united in india even our dadas :D

i like this idea then kashmiris hyderabadis n south indian muslims would have gained their own countries.

after 1947 south asian muslims suffered the most. while all indic hindus r united in india even our dadas :D

Yes they suffered. I think some selfish muslims made their way and never thought about
others.

Muslim_percent_1909.jpg

Yes they suffered. I think some selfish muslims made their way and never thought about
others.

The revolution started in Bengal and those who felt like they wanted a new country, joined. We aren't going to fight other's wars. Muslims are proud indians too and they like to be part of that. If they wanted a separate place, they would have demanded it as well.

Back
Top Bottom