What's new

How we all must gather to stop the menace of TLP

I have some sad examples among friend and some family members who very originally peaceful and modest practicing Sunnis but gradually converted to Salafi faith (bad named as Wahabi). they now hate even listening to Darood Sherif, are extremely judgmental and justify Daesh and TTP acts of beheadings and rape as valid legitimate tools of Jihad,
yep they are not good people and should have been crushed like no tmr
but TLP is basically "salfis-ation" of barelvis
Those hard-core views and looking to go beserk on disagreement is foreign to our Islamic culture
This is one of the first times these values have entered in this largely peaceful sect
My heart just want to do what you are recommending but we have to be cunning,clever and diplomatic to deal with this menace.
What you are recommending will double their strength because it's a very sensitive issue. You will kill 10 and 20 will replace them. This is not Iran or Saudi Arabia ,we have no shortage of jahil dimwits here bro.Their methods won't work here.
If you compare them with the 220 million they are a minority. The only way to succeed is to make a majority hate them with passion. Once they get isolated and alienated in society. At this stage you can answer their protesters with a automatic machine gun burst and put them in mass Graves. There will be no after protests by masses for those killings or no human rights violation issue either. Because we simply killed bunch of terrorists 🤷
need to launch media campaigns like we did against TTP, national action plan
without getting all the parties involved, PMLN, PPP and army - this'll become a Frankenstein monster

If PTI is truly sincere to the nation- They should apologies for their covert support to this menace

Last edited:
COAS or fat guy?
After eating 10 kgs of halva . He is going to burst anytime.
TLP is a Pakistani military pet. it had no chance if ISI and GHQ was not secretly supporting it.
you are right TLP will make the next coalition government together with PTI electable.
Agree to disagree .
TLP would not have threatened army in 2018 if that's the case.
Let me clear things for a socalled cleanshave educated pro dirty lifestyle demanding blood of ppl who were just protesting in a peacefull manner untill out seculer brownsahib administration used police brutality to kill and mayhem their legimate right to go on the street.

All your bs of doing sisi or assad (killing own)will be met with tsunami of pakistani publics displeasure ,in every sphere of life ..from your gardner, to you guard ,to your driver , you life will be at stake and that is reality. Pakistani ppl and ulamas aint going to tolerate cleanshave brownsahibs *** if you cross that limit . State stand strong till its ppl want it to stay strong . You go on killing spree against almost 60 plus precent mejority ,,all seculers asses will be fucked , let there be no doubt . I know how average folk on the street things about your tiny meniority, gora nawaz asses.
Here comes another wet dream of sixty percent majority lol .
And didn't they teach you a proper English spelling, vocabulary and grammar at madrassa??

Let me clear things for a socalled cleanshave educated pro dirty lifestyle demanding blood of ppl who were just protesting in a peacefull manner untill out seculer brownsahib administration used police brutality to kill and mayhem their legimate right to go on the street.

All your bs of doing sisi or assad (killing own)will be met with tsunami of pakistani publics displeasure ,in every sphere of life ..from your gardner, to you guard ,to your driver , you life will be at stake and that is reality. Pakistani ppl and ulamas aint going to tolerate cleanshave brownsahibs *** if you cross that limit . State stand strong till its ppl want it to stay strong . You go on killing spree against almost 60 plus precent mejority ,,all seculers asses will be fucked , let there be no doubt . I know how average folk on the street things about your tiny meniority, gora nawaz asses.
use spell check?
I think most yall have this
islam, islam, islam
us vs them ideology

very angry action focused but nothing productive

like how will we run our economy?, your money and brain will leave the country as they'll be scared of radical shifts (whether its communism, facism whatever anything radical)
how do you plan to counter that?
whats your plan for jobs?
the "islam haters" make money and theyll probably leave
so how'd you make money?
how would you counter Indian threat?

no answer on what sort of ideas TLP bring to the table for solving our challenges

just same old ramblings- on na nu pan deyan ga, ana nu kaat deya gaan, lata pan deya gaan, sar tan juda gang

where's the productive side to your political ideology?

TLP is a Pakistani military pet. it had no chance if ISI and GHQ was not secretly supporting it.
you are right TLP will make the next coalition government together with PTI electable.

Boys up to their games again.

If we step back and think an institution in Pakistan is willing for the country to be shutdown with billions of rupees lost in the economy and plus the lives lost, just so it can continue with its power politics.

In the eyes of the said institution, its hold on power and its ability to exert power is more important than the small matter of making this country successful.

Dude whats this RSS,hindutva babbling . We all know RSS are the lowest scums of the earth and are worse than TTP,daesh or TLP. But we are here in this thread to discuss our national issues not theirs.

If you read the thread.... People are posting pics and analogue between RSS and TLP in this thread... These are Two completely seperate issues and concerns in my opinion.

Pakistani mainstream media plays the same game.... With primarily Dawn championing the mantra that "hey India, don't worry, we too have our same equivalent as your Hindutva here in Pakistan... Look at these TLP Mullahs!".... I say BS.

Mullahism is a result of ignorance and jihaalat while Hindutvaism is an institutionalized societal and government supported terrorism.

Hindutvaism appropriate analogue is ISIS/TTP etc. Which accounts for a very small percentage of the Pakistani population (less than 2% if that) versus RSS Hindutvaism is a greater than 50% and growing part of Indian population.

TLP is sparrow and powers using them are cercie
Need to be careful with the sparrow
It eats all of us

You grave worshiping kafirs are modern day equivalent of qadianis. You shamelessly commit shirk by associating partners with God. You people have made a complete mockery of Islam. Tairq Jamil is Deobandi, there are many critical differences between Deobandis, Ahl-e-Hadiths and Wahabis, and all three of these sects oppose shirk unlike you grave worshippers. The ones terrorizing Pakistan right now are the grave worshipping kafirs who call themselves TLP.
For god sake stop attacking each others religions. Mc's you will end up killing each other until there is no one left. For the love of allah, prophet. Please stop insulting each other no matter your sect. How many people must we lose before this insanity ends. I beg you all. Show some empathy to each other. Or we are collectively fkd.

For god sake stop attacking each others religions. Mc's you will end up killing each other until there is no one left. For the love of allah, prophet. Please stop insulting each other no matter your sect. How many people must we lose before this insanity ends. I beg you all. Show some empathy to each other. Or we are collectively fkd.
I prefer tolerance and peace above all else but if one side going to attack other's beliefs and start supporting and commiting terrorism then it's nearly impossible to hold myself back. I will not just stand by and watch a bunch of thugs hijack my religion and then justify terrorism in the name of my beautiful religion.

I prefer tolerance and peace above all else but if one side going to attack other's beliefs and start supporting and commiting terrorism then it's nearly impossible to hold myself back. I will not just stand by and watch a bunch of thugs hijack my religion and then justify terrorism in the name of my beautiful religion.
calling people kaffir is very dangerous territory
jus saying
cause I think theologically you cant even call non-muslims kaffirs as its reserved for specific criteria

Haha liberal brownsahibs getting nervouse seeing islamic political party rising . Tlp will inshaAllah win the next election unless military intervenes, bloody anti religous hater cant keep all their curruption and filthy behaviour behind their own closed door ..ab bhugto!
He says from his apartment in the Netherlands

calling people kaffir is very dangerous territory
jus saying
cause I think theologically you cant even call non-muslims kaffirs as its reserved for specific criteria
There are certain rules of Islam that can never be broken regardless of one's sect and one of them is associating partners with God. I have gone to a couple of TLP mosques for Juma'ah, I didn't knew that these were TLP mosques. Over there I witnessed these so called imams in all of these mosques openly declaring Prophet Muhammad(SAW) to be equal to Allah. Not only did they do this but in some of these mosques they compared some saints to Allah. The is the epitome of blasphemy. By the way this is just one of the atrocities that I had to witness.

There are certain rules of Islam that can never be broken regardless of one's sect and one of them is associating partners with God. I have gone to a couple of TLP mosques for Juma'ah, I didn't knew that these were TLP mosques. Over there I witnessed these so called imams in all of these mosques openly declaring Prophet Muhammad(SAW) to be equal to Allah. Not only did they do this but in some of these mosques they compared some saints to Allah. The is the epitome of blasphemy. By the way this is just one of the atrocities that I had to witness.
live or lived in Lahore, we have seen it all
but still I don't like to call someone kaffir - my family members are into this too
so you know its just unfortunate

live or lived in Lahore, we have seen it all
but still I don't like to call someone kaffir - my family members are into this too
so you know its just unfortunate
I am the kind of guy that can very happily tolerate all kinds of sects regardless of how ludicrous I may find them but when it comes to shirk like this, I have no choice but to draw the line. I have my boundaries.

Oh bhai why get triggered so fast. Live and let live meray munna. Hum loge aik dosray say larenge toh sirif hamaray dushman khush hotay hain. I am not referring just to you. To all of us. Stop shoving your version of the truth down each others throats. Focus on development, prosperity, civility, humanity and progress for pakwatan.

I know what you did Thier but not going to work if you look at it wholistically
View attachment 789677

View attachment 789679
Same mindsets with different uniforms
Please explode somewhere else. Wahhabi terrorists formula will not work in Pakistan.
Dude you are another barelvi apparently who is indulging himself in fitna ,sectarian violence and extremely biased.
I am not barelvi but yes, i am sunni. I believe in 4 schools and i don't believe in Wahhabism. Do you believe in wahhabi shaitani mullah? hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom