What's new

How we all must gather to stop the menace of TLP

Careful with your language kid. If i stoop down to that level you won't find a place to hide.

Fawad Chaudhary belonged to my constituency of Jhelum ,a district where you hardly find a family where someone didn't lose a son ,father or relative for this country. This is the "libturd" contribution for this country.They sacrificed their lives so unthankful swines like you can bark against them freely.
Your intellectual level and thought won't go beyond "libturd" "immoral activities" "drinking" "vulgarity" .
The fact that u r defending a man who belongs to the so called liberal, secular ruling elite of Pakistan, a staunch supporter of mom batti mafia/cult and aurat march and the fact that his family is known as bootlicker of the firangi/british raj and the fact that who repeatedly changed his allegiance from Musharraf to Zardari and now Imran Khan and the fact that no one from his family ever served in armed forces let alone laid life for Pakistan and the fact that he was made IT minister with educational background in LAW and the fact that he caused a lot of problems for Imran khan by meddling in the religious affairs of the country tells a lot about u. :rofl:
And u even have the audacity to compare this morally corrupt person to the people who actually gave their lives for this country which literally came into existence in the name of ISLAM. This shows the level of ur maturity and morality.

Last edited:
As far as they are good for pakistan and it's national interests I don't give a rat a$$.
Be a good nationalist and democrat of your country.
And here u r giving us lecture about nationalism while in the main post u were ranting about ISLAM. Islam is against nationalism. What a bunch of hypocrites u liberals are. For u ISLAM is like a wax figure. U twist it as u wish.

Here is some food for ur thought.

Whosoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for partisanship ('asabiyah i.e tribal-ship), calling towards it, or supporting it and then dies, he dies a death of (one in) the Days of Ignorance (Jahiliyah)." [ Sahih Muslim(6/21)]

"A believer (in regards to) to another believer is like a solid building, one part supports the other." - and then he interlaced his fingers to demonstrate this. [Al-Bukhari (no.481) and Muslim (no.2585)

Since u quoted Allam Iqbal to support ur stupid post/argument/POSITIVE PROPAGANDA (btw there is no such thing as positive propaganda, a lie is a lie :whistle:)
In the poetry u shared Iqbal is actually taking a jab at the liberal and secular education system introduced by the firangi raj which is still embedded in the education system of Pakistan and has nothing to do with ISLAM. The product of this corrupt education system is the morally corrupt, liberal and secular ruling elite of Pakistan.

First complete 200 years of self created religion of al yahood. saud himself was from same tribe which prophet has warned long time ago. I know you offer namaz just like us. This will not work in pakistan. please explode in Europe. calling us grave worshipping can't hide your shameless mullah who claim that God has hands, feet, fingers etc( Nauzubillah). You destroyed Hazrat younish(A.S) grave. You are terrorists. please join ISIS. Americans will kill you in drone strike. let's bomb each and every Shaitani madrassa in pakistan. let's bomb Wahhabi terrorists.
Funny how you accuse me off being a Wahabi despite me being one of the biggest critics of Wahabism on this forum. Firstly you accused Deobandis off being terrorists who have being living rather peacefully in Pakistan for many years. You then declared Wahabis, Deobandis and Ahl-e-Hadiths as being the same schools of thought which was hilarious. You then called Tariq Jameel a terrorist, despite the fact that he is one of the few religious figures in Pakistan who never spreads hate but preaches love, by the way I am not a Deobandi either but I have nothing but respect for Tariq Jameel for being a preacher of love instead of hate. The ones burning Pakistan and killing our noble FC men and policemen(may Allah grant those martyrs highest place in paradise) right now are shirk committing and hate preaching TLP. Wahabis have done enormous damage to Islam but how does that justify TLP's act of terror. Your logic implies that if ISIS commits terror then so should TLP. Also keep this in mind that there is no greater sin in Islam than associating partners with God, doing this completely shatters the foundation of Islam.

Last edited:
The fact that u r defending a man who belongs to the so called liberal, secular ruling elite of Pakistan, a staunch supporter of mom batti mafia/cult and aurat march and the fact that his family is known as bootlicker of the firangi/british raj and the fact that who repeatedly changed his allegiance from Musharraf to Zardari and now Imran Khan and the fact that no one from his family ever served in armed forces let alone laid life for Pakistan and the fact that he was made IT minister with educational background in LAW and the fact that he caused a lot of problems for Imran khan by meddling in the religious affairs of the country tells a lot about u. :rofl:
And u even have the audacity to compare this morally corrupt person to the people who actually gave their lives for this country which literally came into existence in the name of ISLAM. This shows the level of ur maturity and morality.
When you wanna be islamists run out of logic or intellect ,declaring someone liberal ,anti Muslim or Kaffir is the only thing you have in your arsenal. Fawad Chaudhry is like many other politicians who change parties from time to time ,we are not here to discuss their politics . Fawad Chaudhary can be anything but not a liberal or west appeaser . He actually belongs to a very conservative Punjabi jatt background. I feel pity of your understanding and maturity level. And wow you need a relevant degree to run a ministry . Thanks for introducing this new requirement :lol:
If you are not living under some rock then you should know how much I oppose aurat march,Marvi sarmad on this forum. Just like Islam in the 6th century was very different than Islam of today , secularism and liberalism too has variations . The changing era and culture dictates how we follow our religion ,today we can call ourselves Muslim nationalists, secularists ,liberals or hardcore islamists etc so you better not not indulge in deep religious conversation because I know consciously or unconsciously you are following many things in your life which are against Islam but yet you feel proud in representing yourself as a pious savior of Islam. You are dhobi ka kutta na Ghar ka na ghaat ka.
Iqbal used that poetry to explain people like you who are confused and cannot interpret the deep meaning of religion . Or the ones who easily become victim or supporter of fitna or at worst fell into the khawaraji category.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you wanna be islamists run out of logic or intellect ,declaring someone liberal ,anti Muslim or Kaffir is the only thing you have in your arsenal. Fawad Chaudhry is like many other politicians who change parties from time to time ,we are not here to discuss their politics . Fawad Chaudhary can be anything but not a liberal or west appeaser . He actually belongs to a very conservative Punjabi jatt background. I feel pity of your understanding and maturity level. And wow you need a relevant degree to run a ministry . Thanks for introducing this new requirement :lol:
If you are not living under some rock then you should know how much I oppose aurat march,Marvi sarmad on this forum. Just like Islam in the 6th century was very different than Islam of today , secularism and liberalism too has variations . The changing era and culture dictates how we follow our religion ,today we can call ourselves Muslim nationalists, secularists ,liberals or hardcore islamists etc so you better not not indulge in deep religious conversation because I know consciously or unconsciously you are following many things in your life which are against Islam but yet you feel proud in representing yourself as a pious savior of Islam. You are dhobi ka kutta na Ghar ka na ghaat ka.
Iqbal used that poetry to explain people like you who are confused and cannot interpret the deep meaning of religion . Or the ones who easily become victim or supporter of fitna or at worst fell into the khawaraji category.
Wait why I am arguing with someone who is a class one moron with a chickpea size brain. Period..

I am giving u another chance to use some more abusive language 🤣.
Take the chance and اپنے کلیجے کو ٹھنڈ پہنچا گالیاں بک کر😂

Wait why I am arguing with someone who is a class one moron with a chickpea size brain. Period..
Here is the conservative, Islam ka Alambardar, west hating Fawad Choudary for u. Btw he was following the footsteps of hajan saba qamar. :D

Dear members as we all know the menace of TLP extremists is growing in pakistan year after year and we must do something to stop it for our future.
We have defeated terrorism in our country successfully and succeeded where others failed. TTP ,BLA ,PTM etc all failed. But the problem with TLP is that it has the street power like no other banned outfit we fought so far. And secondly it represents our masses in millions are just uneducated and brainwashed. Those above two traits makes it far more dangerous than TTP etc. And no sane mind will come forward to stop them or say anything against them because they take a wrong advantage of the very sensitive issue of prophet ,no one wants to lose his life by bunch of extremists for nothing. Over the years we have all seen how they can held the whole country hostage ,even the most powerful institution of the country army try to avoid them . Not just that now they want their every non sense demand to be fulfilled. What if tomorrow they dare to mess up with the constitution of this country??
Solution
In order to defeat this menace we first need to snatch their street power from them . To do so we first need to isolate them by doing a positive propaganda against them.Whether it's on news channels,social media or state sponsored. In simple words by simply exposing them. Telling the whole world that they are nothing but bunch of illiterate animals who are taking wrong advantage in the name of prophet (PBUH) or even if they love the prophet (PBUH) like we all do their acts are far away from the teachings of prophet and in the name of prophet they are actually the image of Muslims and Pakistan or they can be a perfect weapon to be used by our external enemies.
The sane ullema with huge influence like Tariq Jamil etc need to come forward and declare these people as khawaraji.
Make the majority of this country hate this group. Once this is achieved next time whenever they kill any police man or burn some property simply open fire . Kill them in thousands of it's needed. Iqbal perfectly defined such people in his poetry.
View attachment 789665
Simple solution.... Give them jobs and put employment clause as any political affiliation or political activism will lead to firing from job....
I am just okay with TLP. I do not think they are as bad as the Hindutva, BJP, TTP RSS, ISIS, or Al Qaeda.

They are more controllable and are not really Extremist as the above mentioned. There is no evidence to show that they will evolve into terrorists.

They are a good check against the Pakistani Neoliberal aka libTurds and the Western Treasonous poison that wants to attack our Prophet and Allah to appease the West.

I don't see any evidence that Tariq jamil is a Khawarji ISIS terrorist. Can you provide some?
Don't spit venom dear... Show me BJP, RSS or any Indian political party did similar to what TLP is currently doing in Pak... Atleast 80 ppl lost their life's due to these protests.

Your leadership is incompetent to handle the protest... Just don't cry on others...

Why are you arguing with a guy who can't even differentiate between secularism and liberalism?

Simple solution.... Give them jobs and put employment clause as any political affiliation or political activism will lead to firing from job....
Yes not just any affiliation with TLP means no jobs or employment . But also that means no one should rent his /her house to anyone who has any affiliation with TLP. And no admissions in educational institutes either if any kind of affiliation with TLP. If someone break those above rules means he /she will invite legal action .
Why are you arguing with a guy who can't even differentiate between secularism and liberalism?
Thats why I stopped arguing with him.

Nah.... These guys are not the rapist lynchers that Hindutva Extremist are ..

Hindutva = ISIS
Hindutva Not= TLP or Tableeghi Jamaat
First condition to be Pakistani Muslim... Defame Hindus ...
Pakistan is only place in universe where a muslim kills another Muslim and roit because some where some one insulted Islam...

Confused lot

TLP is a Pakistani military pet. it had no chance if ISI and GHQ was not secretly supporting it.
you are right TLP will make the next coalition government together with PTI electable.

Then there is no problem. Those who have created it will also decide how to nourish it, or destroy it, as and when it suits their purposes. As always.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom