What's new

How we all must gather to stop the menace of TLP

I am just okay with TLP. I do not think they are as bad as the Hindutva, BJP, TTP RSS, ISIS, or Al Qaeda.

They are more controllable and are not really Extremist as the above mentioned. There is no evidence to show that they will evolve into terrorists.

They are a good check against the Pakistani Neoliberal aka libTurds and the Western Treasonous poison that wants to attack our Prophet and Allah to appease the West.
I have read the whole post. Tariq jamil is nothing but himself a khariji. It has been said several times in the past as well that first saudia will spread religion of hate(Wahhabism) in pakistan. after that, they will try to control the state by allowing so called ullema to reside permanently in Pakistan. They have made madrassa system(Terrorist hideouts). Now clearly these wahhabi terrorists want complete control of pakistan. Question is why Tariq jamil was silent when blasphemy was done? He hasn't uttered a word against France.

There is some reference either in Quran or hadees that they will offer namaaz just like muslims. here they are khariji wahhabi. You can see that they are trying to overtake Pakistan by urging people from staying away from shrines, bidat etc. We haven't heard all this 50 or 60 years ago. Now this post. People following tariq jamil blindly. He himself is a wahhabi dummy installed by saudia. everyone knows that. please remember that these wahhabi ahtel e hadees khariji will try to bribe you, give you lots of money. this is how they successfully converted pakistani people into accepting Wahhabism. Let me tell you one thing clearly. Stay away from these terrorists. They want end of sunni religion in pakistan. they want same in India too but beaten badly there.

Here we have examples Of maulaana abdul aziz. He is widely respected by only one sect and they are terrorists. Tariq jamil is nobody to declare fatwa. He has no value. he is nothing. Stop fooling people. Blasphemy is a punishable crime in Islam. People who are taking sides of Government are mostly wahhabi and athle hadees communities. Pakistan should destroy every saudi funded madrassa here and i hope they will expel terrorists wahhabi mullah from Pakistan. this is the only solution. They are extremists,terrorists.

Western world has written about this particular sect in detail. Read everything and open your eyes. They want to expel each sunni from pakistan. This is their grand plan. 3 billion dollar from saudia is used to put pressure on TLP. This country can sell for money but people can't compromise on religion. power of people is the power of state. Don't allow wahhabi terrorists to overtake this country. I know many who travelled for better life but now they become just like them. these are the same people who objected Prophet when prohet was dividing food among muslims. Everything is there to read. Prophet said the same thing that they will call themselves muslims and even offer namaz just like you. people should stay away from these terrorists.

I don't see any evidence that Tariq jamil is a Khawarji ISIS terrorist. Can you provide some?

I have read the whole post. Tariq jamil is nothing but himself a khariji. It has been said several times in the past as well that first saudia will spread religion of hate(Wahhabism) in pakistan. after that, they will try to control the state by allowing so called ullema to reside permanently in Pakistan. They have made madrassa system(Terrorist hideouts). Now clearly these wahhabi terrorists want complete control of pakistan. Question is why Tariq jamil was silent when blasphemy was done? He hasn't uttered a word against France.

There is some reference either in Quran or hadees that they will offer namaaz just like muslims. here they are khariji wahhabi. You can see that they are trying to overtake Pakistan by urging people from staying away from shrines, bidat etc. We haven't heard all this 50 or 60 years ago. Now this post. People following tariq jamil blindly. He himself is a wahhabi dummy installed by saudia. everyone knows that. please remember that these wahhabi ahtel e hadees khariji will try to bribe you, give you lots of money. this is how they successfully converted pakistani people into accepting Wahhabism. Let me tell you one thing clearly. Stay away from these terrorists. They want end of sunni religion in pakistan. they want same in India too but beaten badly there.

Here we have examples Of maulaana abdul aziz. He is widely respected by only one sect and they are terrorists. Tariq jamil is nobody to declare fatwa. He has no value. he is nothing. Stop fooling people. Blasphemy is a punishable crime in Islam. People who are taking sides of Government are mostly wahhabi and athle hadees communities. Pakistan should destroy every saudi funded madrassa here and i hope they will expel terrorists wahhabi mullah from Pakistan. this is the only solution. They are extremists,terrorists.

Western world has written about this particular sect in detail. Read everything and open your eyes. They want to expel each sunni from pakistan. This is their grand plan. 3 billion dollar from saudia is used to put pressure on TLP. This country can sell for money but people can't compromise on religion. power of people is the power of state. Don't allow wahhabi terrorists to overtake this country. I know many who travelled for better life but now they become just like them. these are the same people who objected Prophet when prohet was dividing food among muslims. Everything is there to read. Prophet said the same thing that they will call themselves muslims and even offer namaz just like you. people should stay away from these terrorists.
I know what you did Thier but not going to work if you look at it wholistically
Allama_Khadim_Hussain_Rizvi.jpg

images (6).jpeg

Same mindsets with different uniforms

Last edited:

Dude you are another barelvi apparently who is indulging himself in fitna ,sectarian violence and extremely biased.

I am just okay with TLP. I do not think they are as bad as the Hindutva, BJP, TTP RSS, ISIS, or Al Qaeda.

They are more controllable and are not really Extremist as the above mentioned. There is no evidence to show that they will evolve into terrorists.

They are a good check against the Pakistani Neoliberal aka libTurds and the Western Treasonous poison that wants to attack our Prophet and Allah to appease the West.

I don't see any evidence that Tariq jamil is a Khawarji ISIS terrorist. Can you provide some?
You live in Lahore or Islamabad? you know some ground situation
Are you following the deaths of officers, burning of cars, beating up of random civilians, shootings of people for minor conflicts, some without conflict - like the killing of that industrialist by declaring him a blasphemor

My cousin who work in one of the department said a mullah looking employee asked him for days off

When refusing because they had work to do

Guy threatened that he'll declare you a blasphemor- in the end his wish was granted

Look at wider societal issues here

Educated dumbs like you make my blood boil . Are their acts consistent with the teachings of Prophet(PBUH) ? When they kill someone unjustly in the name of prophet the world say see they are following the foot steps of their prophet.They get a chance to do a negative false propaganda against Muslims and Islam. Are they increasing the respect the prophet(PBUH) deserves or sinking it ?

You live in Lahore or Islamabad? you know some ground situation
Are you following the deaths of officers, burning of cars, beating up of random civilians, shootings of people for minor conflicts, some without conflict - like the killing of that industrialist by declaring him a blasphemor

I am from Lahore.

There are disruption and clashes...

Does not mean that the TLP are as evil and terroristic as the Hindutvaism that literally promotes the rape of "Muslim women in their graves" - As prescribed by Hindu BJP RSS leaders. Look it up.

Let's not be stupid to confuse TLP with Hindutva and their khawarji pet ISIS!

That's trying to appease the Indian liberals as an inferiority complex Pakistani Neoliberal aka libTurds

He is a barelvi
Look now you understand wider societal issues
Some days it was ahmedis
Next it's anyone non-barelvi
Altaf Bhai said it best

Last edited:
Educated dumbs like you make my blood boil . Are their acts consistent with the teachings of Prophet(PBUH) ? When they kill someone unjustly in the name of prophet the world say see they are following the foot steps of their prophet.They get a chance to do a negative false propaganda against Muslims and Islam. Are they increasing the respect the prophet(PBUH) deserves or sinking it ?

Nope. I just want to differentiate between Hindutva Extremist and these less violent TLP. TLP is misguided.... Not like the Hindutva RSS that is pure evil.

Big difference!

Only Pakistani Neoliberal aka libTurds Indian appeasers cannot understand what I am saying.
He is a barelvi
Look now you understand wider societal issues
Some days it was ahmedis, than it was Shias
Next it's anyone non-barelvi
Altaf Bhai said it best

Altaf Hussain doesn't say anything that is the best. He is a RAW Hindutva loving Munafiq.

I am from Lahore.

There are disruption and clashes...

Does not mean that the TLP are as evil and terroristic as the Hindutvaism that literally promotes the rape of "Muslim women in their graves" - As prescribed by Hindu BJP RSS leaders. Look it up.

Let's not be stupid to confuse TLP with Hindutva and their khawarji pet ISIS!

That's trying to appease the Indian liberals as an inferiority complex Pakistani Neoliberal aka libTurds
I have no reason to appease these f****, Indian liberals is an oxymoron, soft-hindutava more like
Besides I am a nationalist

No Indian is a friend of Pak the country and can never

But I am telling you to look at the implications of it in our society
wholistically

Eliminate Global RSS menace from the face of the Earth.... Bring TLP to their senses through job opportunity and education.

Do not fall for the Hindutva propaganda of divide and rule!
I have no reason to appease these f****, Indian liberals is an oxymoron, soft-hindutava more like
Besides I am a nationalist

No Indian is a friend of Pak the country and can never

But I am telling you to look at the implications of it in our society
wholistically

Read my post above.
Hindutva ISIS is the real evil.... Not TLP. Let's not get confused.

TLP is just over zealous misguided... They do not promote rape and lynching of minorities....

Let's not get carried away!

There is some reference either in Quran or hadees that they will offer namaaz just like muslims. here they are khariji wahhabi. You can see that they are trying to overtake Pakistan by urging people from staying away from shrines, bidat etc. We haven't heard all this 50 or 60 years ago. Now this post.
You grave worshiping kafirs are modern day equivalent of qadianis. You shamelessly commit shirk by associating partners with God. You people have made a complete mockery of Islam. Tairq Jamil is Deobandi, there are many critical differences between Deobandis, Ahl-e-Hadiths and Wahabis, and all three of these sects oppose shirk unlike you grave worshippers. The ones terrorizing Pakistan right now are the grave worshipping kafirs who call themselves TLP.

Lets add one more to the thousands of dead TLP scums I was talking about.
It will inshallah be our boot on the asses of liberals(islam haters) and their ugly pro western behind when the time comes . Liberals are a dying breed and one more to the thousands (tiny meniority) wont be even noticed by the ppl of pakistan .

Last edited:
If you create jobs, build infrastructure no one is interested.
In today's age quickest way to become politician is to block road, burn infrastructure.. if you add religion to this then you are prime time 😁

It will inshallah be our boot on the asses of liberals(islam haters) and their ugly pro western behind when the time comes . Liberals are a dying breed and one more to tge thousands (tiny meniority) wont be even noticed by the ppl of pakistan .
use spell check?
I think most yall have this
islam, islam, islam
us vs them ideology

very angry action focused but nothing productive

like how will we run our economy?, your money and brain will leave the country as they'll be scared of radical shifts (whether its communism, facism whatever anything radical)
how do you plan to counter that?
whats your plan for jobs?
the "islam haters" make money and theyll probably leave
so how'd you make money?
how would you counter Indian threat?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom