What's new

How to NIQAB in banned countries

come on mate i mean this violets the very fabric of a secular society of freedom to wear what one chooses to we are a proud multicultural society. We should rise above this after all we are admired & envied by those people who differentiate between human's on the basis of religion, cast,creed,culture,DNA & status, we should have no problem if one chooses to walk in a bikini or lingerie or for that matter chooses to wear a niqaab it's one's fundamental choice today the rightist are banning the veil who knows tomorrow they might ban turban's then sari etc etc this trend should end we should respect one's choice to dress as they want & should have no problem if any one choose to wear a bikini, veil or a niqaab

You are right. Its stupid for peoples to impose their own like or dislike on others. these are educated liberal talibans who ask women to take off their veil even if they wear it by their own will. Forcing women to take off her veil is as bad as forcing them to wear it..cheers

You are right. Its stupid for peoples to impose their own like or dislike on others. these are educated liberal talibans who ask women to take off their veil even if they wear it by their own will. Forcing women to take off her veil is as bad as forcing them to wear it..cheers

1000% agree bro

The conditions required to fulfill in the Hijab of a Muslim woman:

*The Hijab must cover her body completely from the top to the bottom, except what was mentioned above i.e. face and hands.
*The Hijab itself must not be a Zeenah an adornment, otherwise, it would need another Hijab on top of it.
*The Hijab must be opaque or non-transparent so that nothing shows through from underneath it.
*The Hijab must be wide and big so that it does not outline the body of the woman and does not profile her body parts.

Remember, Quran repeatedly explain that it is not correct to put very strict on women but modesty. Hijab perfectly cover necks and heads and all body. ;)

My man, you are forgetting one more point! You need to cover your legs till the ankles. Anything less would result in the exposed skin being burnt in hell. Same goes with the sleeves.
Again, this is Pakistan defence forum, not women issues religions. We have to respect all women and their choice desires. That's it

When I joined this forum, after a while we had a thread on Hijab. More like 'Hijab - A modest fashion' was the title. It doesn't matter as long as we are in members club. It is our task to call the misguided to the straight path.

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

Dear Brothers and sisters

Assalam_O_Alaykum,

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE NOTE.......... these are not my words, I have collected them from diffrent sources

I swear by the time, Most surely man is in loss, Except those who believe and do good, and enjoin on each other truth, and enjoin on each other patience.

Al-Asr (The Declining Day) (Holy Qur'an 103:1-3)

HIJAB FOR MEN:
Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do." Holy Qur'an (24:30)

To cast down one's glance, means not to look in a fixed way, not to stare. The sentence means, "Tell the believers not to stare at or flirt with women."

Allah (SWT) has given equal rights to both men and women; He forbids either sex claiming supremacy over the other. Allah (SWT) states in the Holy Qur'an: "The most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you." Holy Qur'an (49:13)

What is Hijab? (Hijaab (Muslim Veil), Hejab (An Act of Faith), Islamic dress for women)

There are many sisters who have failed to understand the actual meaning of Hijab. Hijab technically means covering. Islam desires the preservation of social tranquility and familial peace. Hence, it asks women to cover themselves in their inter-actions with men, whom they are not related to.

Why is Hijab necessary? (Hijabs, Hijab Pictures, Hijab Girls, Hijabi Fashion)

The dangerous consequences of the Western culture of nakedness and permissiveness are before us. We should think twice before blindly trying to imitate Western life-styles.

How should women observe Hijab correctly?

Basically, the dress of ladies should cover the whole body except the face and hands (i.e. palms and fingers). Hair should not be exposed because Islam considers it as half of the total beauty of women. The Hijab could be of any form and color, a one-piece chader or a three-piece ensemble, as long as it is not tight fitting and does not attract people's attention

Baseless objections against Hijab

- Hijab seeks to imprison women: Those who feel that Hijab imprisons women should refrain from living in houses because it is nearer to a prison than Hijab.

-Hijab subordinates women: In fact, culture, which promotes nakedness, takes people nearer to the culture of animals. Wearing the Hijab, on the contrary, liberates women from the trap of Western fashion and maladies. It gives them greater, rather than less freedom and mobility.

-Why only women? Science has confirmed that visual stimulation plays a predominant role in the physiology of men

compared to women. The fact that the sex-industry in the West is targeted towards the male-market confirms it.

-Victims of Ridicule: Some of our sisters come up with the excuse that the non-believers laugh at them if they observe Hijab and they feel degraded. They may laugh for a little while but after some time they will have no choice but to respect the Muslim women observing Hijab for their discipline, which could not be shaken, by their little laughs.

-Let us not forget the famous phrase: The one who laughs last laughs the longest.

-Beauty is meant to be appreciated: True! But only by the husband. Hence women who truly love their husbands would never wish to be seen in public without Hijab.

What are the disadvantages of discarding Hijab?

Becoming an easy target of anti-social elements.
Causing great stresses, insecurity and suspicion in the minds of husbands, ultimately disturbing the familial harmony.
Instigating young people to deviate towards the path of lust and immorality.
Giving rise to cases of divorce, adultery, rape and illegitimate children.

What are the advantages of observing Hijab?

Confidence in social participation as human being and not as sexual commodity.
Guarding one self from the lustful looks of men.
Not diverting people's attention from constructive social work.
Improving the moral character of the society.
There are many sisters who have failed to understand the actual meaning of Hijab.
SAying of The Angel of Death, Azrael (Ezra'il) said: "Obedience to Allah's (SWT) Commandments is better than compassion to the earth".
Those who reject Hijab and wish to attract men are suffering from inferiority complex. They believe men are superior and in order to overcome this feeling, they use their feminine charms. But why should a Muslim woman have such a feeling when she is fully aware of her equality with men?
Hijab, therefore, has such benefits as a guard against any assault, equality with men, air of respect and honor and most important of all, obedience to Allah (SWT) which is equivalent to blood of martyr. Hijab requires women to avoid any sort of attraction to men.
Muslim sister lives for the future and not for the day; we can all look forward to be in Heaven for believing and obeying Allah (SWT). -Hijab is one of the commandments of Allah (SWT). The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said that those women who do not observe proper Hijab are blatantly defying the commandment of Allah (SWT). Ahlul Bayt (as) suffered hardships and offered unparalleled sacrifices to bring original Islam to us. Discarding Hijab puts their sacrifices in vain. And the pleasure of Allah (SWT) is the greatest bliss. But for those who disobeyed, what punishment is awaiting them but Hell-Fire!-
REMOVAL OF THE HIJAB HAD EXACTALY THE SAME EFFECT. At one time, you were independent and lived with dignity, but now you are nothing but a slave of your evil desire and behave worse than a Kafir (infidel). By removing your Hijab (An Act of Faith), you have destroyed your faith. Islam means submission to Allah (SWT) in all our action. Those who refused submission cannot be called Muslims. Allah (SWT) states in Holy Qur'an:
AllAH (SWT) STATES IN HOLY QUR´AN: "And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! So that you may be successful." Holy Qur'an (24:31)
Hijab (Hejab, Hijaab): Hijab (Islamic dress for women) supplement: Allah (SWT) states in Holy Qur'an: "Not for (idle) sport did We create the heavens and the earth and all that is between! If it had been Our wish to take (just) a pastime, We should surely have taken it from the things nearest to Us, if We would do (such a thing)." Holy Qur'an (21:16-17)
The conditions required to fulfill in the Hijab of a Muslim woman:
The Hijab must cover her body completely from the top to the bottom, except what was mentioned above i.e. face and hands.
The Hijab itself must not be a Zeenah an adornment, otherwise, it would need another Hijab on top of it.
The Hijab must be opaque or non-transparent so that nothing shows through from underneath it.
The Hijab must be wide and big so that it does not outline the body of the woman and does not profile her body parts.
Initially I felt I would be looked down upon in society, but after wearing Hijab, I realized that people do not give you as much importance as you feel they should. The nearness, which I felt to Allah (SWT) by obeying His commandment, is beyond expression. Moreover wearing Hijab has created an aura of respectability in my environment and has enabled me to remember Allah (SWT) more often. Mrs. S.A. Vakil (House Wife)

1,900 raped every day in America

Washington: Nearly 1,900 women are raped every day in America, according to a study released on Thursday April 1992 that paints a much grimmer picture than US Justice Department figures announced earlier this week.

The National Victim Center, which promotes the rights of victims of violent crime, said 1.3 adult women are raped every minute and 683,000 US women are raped each year, based on a survey of more that 4,000 women, including 579 rape victims.

One in eight adult American women has been raped, bringing the total of rape victims to at least 12.1 million, it said.

The survey indicated that 61 per cent of all rape cases involve women under 18 and that 29 percent of all rapes occurred when the victim was less than 11 years old. Reuters (Source: MID-DAY Bombay 25-4-92)-

i cant watch it, but i got a solution, dont do niqab if it is banned. i think this niqab thing is unislamic anways.
Well you are wrong kid. Niqab is obligatory and optional depending on the circumstances. UnIslamic would be if Quran forbids women to cover their face and in that case you are sooo wrong.

Bro, Shalwar Kameez, our cultures from Pakistan. Are we giving up for Arabized Niqab or Afghans blue niqab?

Read this misconception and different interpretation by Muslims.

MISCONCEPTION - QURAN SAYS WOMEN MUST COVER UP FULLY - YouTube

More details: Exactly where in the Quran does it say that a woman must cover her HEAD? (not chest or neck, but head/hair)? - Yahoo! Answers

If a women choses to cover her body with full black cloths islamically you have no right to discourage her. however if someone promotes this dress code as 100% islamic is also wrong because niqab is optional.

iopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiopiop

Back
Top Bottom