What's new

How to kill F-22

Best way to Kill F22 is leave it to fly more than an Hour the Pilot will be killed due to Oxygen Problem in aircraft.:D

F22 should be brought to International War Games which are held in Russia, China, India or Europe where we can see Multiple country sending their best aircraft...

F 22, SU 30MKI, SU 35S, Typhoon, Rafael, Israeli F 16 and Gripen.... May be Chinese J20 and T50 If available.... and Under PAC III and S 400 SAM let see who perform better...

^NO. It is best if the plane keeps a low profile :D

And wait till the "real stuff" begins :D

with this-

sukhoi_pakfa_t50.jpg

Sukhoi-T-50-PAK-FA-KnAAPO-2S.jpg

:cheers:

^^^ Behold the PAK-FA!!

THE OFFICIAL RAPTOR KILLER :butcher:

if the world oil runs out then no more aircraft and hence no more F-22 for some time till another more efficient and equally good fuel is discovered

if the world oil runs out then no more aircraft and hence no more F-22 for some time till another more efficient and equally good fuel is discovered

have u not heard of nuclear powered aircrafts???actually neither have i but who knows what uncle sam might do..;)

like I said no more aircraft until a fuel equally good is discovered

Really?
High-Priced F-22 Fighter Has Major Shortcomings

The United States' top fighter jet, the Lockheed Martin F-22, has recently required more than 30 hours of maintenance for every hour in the skies, pushing its hourly cost of flying to more than $44,000, a far higher figure than for the warplane it replaces, confidential Pentagon test results show.
The aircraft's radar-absorbing metallic skin is the principal cause of its maintenance troubles, with unexpected shortcomings -- such as vulnerability to rain and other abrasion
I have already debunked ALL of this before. Many times. Especially the 'vulnerable to rain' nonsense. If water is so bad for the F-22, then why is it stationed in Hawaii and Alaska, of all places in the world when it comes to water. The fact that you bring this up again despite it being debunked over and over make you -- DISHONEST.

I read this article before but it was terrible. The way to kill an F-22 is to locate it (using VHF-band radar) and then throw Mig-21s or other old expendable aircraft at it (with instructions for the pilots to eject at the first sign of a missile attack) until it runs out of missiles shooting them down. Then you send in a group of modern aircraft to engage it WVR and destroy it.

You could also just send a few Sukhois at it with the same results, but rather than relying on the Sukhois defeating any AMRAAMs fired at medium range, it's safer to use decoys to soak up the AMRAAMs first.
All crap. All will die without knowing where the shots came from.

^^^ Mere invincibility doesn't win wars...there is so much more to it that USA hasn't got...
We have seen Invincible USA failing to wing medieval Afghanistan despite trying for over a decade.

^^^ Mere invincibility doesn't win wars...there is so much more to it that USA hasn't got...
We have seen Invincible USA failing to wing medieval Afghanistan despite trying for over a decade.
Is that all you got to respond to your exposure of being such an intellectually dishonest person? :lol:

may be you guys should humiliate a flanker in wvr, say at farnborough? what say?
Within VISUAL range? Sure...

Raptor debuts at Red Flag, dominates skies
"The thing denies your ability to put a weapons system on it, even when I can see it through the canopy," said RAAF Squadron Leader Stephen Chappell, F-15 exchange pilot in the 65th AS. "It's the most frustrated I've ever been."
Still want to play?

and they will shout it out loud if they find flaws in it?
Of course they wont...
Yes we will. What do you think all this hoopla about the OBOGS is for? Try to be consistent.

The F-22 program was thought to be "unkillable" because the leaders of the project deliberately spread the production of various components of the F-22 to 44 states so jobs would be associated with the project in most states in America. Yet production has stopped after only 190 units out of an originally envisaged 800 to replace all F-15s- goes to show the US doesn't understand the term "unkillable"!! lol!

Update on F-22A Raptor oxygen system related measures:

“Though we have not yet resolved the root cause of some physiological events, we have mitigated the risk of F-22 flight operations to a level where we can safely operate the F-22 while we continue the investigation to identify the root cause,” said Lt. Col. John Dorrian on Tuesday.

Dorrian, an Air Force spokesman, said some of the measures taken to allow pilots to continue to fly the jets include an improved emergency oxygen system handle, a finger-mounted device to monitor pilot blood oxygen, and software updates to provide better oxygen sensors.

It should be kept in mind that F-22 is designed to test physical limits of human beings. No, I am not joking; this machine has such level of performance. Below is a hint;

Col. Sholtis said the final answer to F-22 pilots’ high rate of hypoxia may be the plane’s unique performance.

“We’ve got normally healthy pilots who go up, fly a mission, experience some kind of physiological symptoms, come back, and after a period of time, those symptoms go away,” he said.

Update on whistle-blowers:

The Warner Robins Patriot - Two Guard pilots now say they are ready to resume flying the F 22 Raptor
Look at this old news item...

Falcon Wire: F-16 Rewiring Program
While in the beginning, KAPTON insulated wire was light weight and possessed great electrical and mechanical properties such as, abrasion and cut-through resistance, high temperature resistant and strength, time has proven to take a toll, making KAPTON susceptible to degradation, breakdown and ultimately, failure.
When I was active duty, before the Internet era, we were still transitioning from the KAPTON wire to better alternatives. There were no shortages of news, analysis, criticisms, fear mongering, and outright cheap insults at the F-16, General Dynamics, and the USAF for the F-16 having this wiring problem. It was a lot of hard work day and night, but the problem was resolved. Look at the F-16 today.

All this talk about the F-22's OBOGS remind me of exactly what I went through back then. And I :lol: at all who mock and cast cheap insults at the F-22 for they know not what the hell they are talking about.

plus it has never been pitted against sukhoi or mig..even in red flag.
I got bad news for you...

Mikoyan MiG-29 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1997, the United States purchased 21 Moldovan aircraft under the Nunn–Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction program. Fourteen were MiG-29Ss, which are equipped with an active radar jammer in its spine and are capable of being armed with nuclear weapons. Part of the United States’ motive to purchase these aircraft was to prevent them from being sold to "rogue states", especially Iran.[62] This purchase could also provide the United States Air Force with a working evaluation and data for the MiG-29. Such information may prove valuable in any future conflicts and can aid in the design and testing of current and future weapons platforms. In late 1997, the MiGs were delivered to the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, though many of the former Moldovan MiG-29s are believed to have been scrapped.
We have the basic information we need to ID the MIG's and the Su's base radar signatures. We have far more Soviet/Russian hardware than they of ours. Where do you think those East German fighters goes flying? Further, unconfirmed rumors all these years since the Soviets collapsed is that the Russians will not participate in Red Flag despite being invited several times. You really think we are that afraid of having potential adversaries in our playgrounds? Think again. The ones who are really fearful are the Russians who know full well our data gathering and analysis capabilities. We can EASILY virtually take their planes apart, one EM bit at a time, and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom