What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

can anybody tell me what are the medical tests.im not talking about fitness im asking about medical tests.plz let me know thank u!

How would I join the Pakistan Army what sort of religious training would I need wouldnt I have to declare myself a Muslim prior to joining the army.

i got 49% in intermediate....can i join PMA LONG for Graduate after B.com. And if yes, what is the opportunity after commission.
plz help me

i got 49% in intermediate....can i join PMA LONG for Graduate after B.com. And if yes, what is the opportunity after commission.
plz help me

You got to have 50% marks in FSc/FA. But may be you have a chance:
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY
d. EDUCATION . Intmed with minimum 50 percent marks. The candidates with domicile and having actually been studying in Balolchistan, FATA, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in NWFP, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar,Mojgarh, Dingarh of Punjab and Northern Areas, can appear with 45 percent marks.

salam...!
i m from peshawar and a new user of this forum. i am doing BBA but now i want to join the pak army, but i am confused about what is tcc , 124 pma long course, what is commissioned officer, how i can apply for army, how much time it takes to start training, what rank i will get after training???;)
plz plz plz help me out of this confusion..plz i will be very thankful...:pakistan:

salam...!
i m from peshawar and a new user of this forum. i am doing BBA but now i want to join the pak army, but i am confused about what is tcc , 124 pma long course, what is commissioned officer, how i can apply for army, how much time it takes to start training, what rank i will get after training???;)
plz plz plz help me out of this confusion..plz i will be very thankful...:pakistan:

You sure you live in Pakistan?!

salam!
yes i am sure i live in pakistan.....i think u have not got my point....what is commissioned officer means that what rank i will get after training....now have u got....?
thanks.....plz answer my questions...plz.:pakistan:

salam!
yes i am sure i live in pakistan.....i think u have not got my point....what is commissioned officer means that what rank i will get after training....now have u got....?
thanks.....plz answer my questions...plz.:pakistan:

Ok, though it is hard to beleive yoiur claim, but let me try helping you out.

You'll be getting the rank of 2/Lt (if you get selected and complete the training successfully).

And as for your other query, well Commissioned Officer is the one who holds commission that bind them with certain responsibility, tasks and duties. He is the one who got to have the authority. In short the 'authority' of Commissioned Officers is vested in his position and he is vested with this responsibility (authority) from the Supreme Commander of the Force. Lastly, only a Commissioned Officer can have the authority to Command men.

i hope that clears it all.

ok...thanks
but what is the difference between the TCC and 124 PMA LONG COURSE....? plz plz plz

sir ,
TCC....and 124 PMA Long course....

Never heard of TCC, but may be you are referring to TGC (Technical Graduate Course). TGC is the intake for engineers for EME and Signals Corps of the Pakistan Army.They first undergo degree program from MCE (Military College of Engineering-Risalpur) or MCS (Military College of Signals-Rwp) and then join PMA to get ragra, i mean training.

But the L/C (Long Course) is the regular intake for the regular army which entails a training of two years and then you have to join any of the fighting, services or supporting arms.

One more advice, try visiting the nearest AS&RC, it would be easier for you to understand what the Army is. :)

Back
Top Bottom