What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

I missed the chance to go for tcc this year and now i have to wait for a whole year which i don't want, so i wanted to ask you a few questions
1. Can you opt for software engineering after pma(LONG COURSE), Cuz i heard they stopped for eme is that for signals too, If yes then what is the method
2.Can you change from paying cadet to technical if yes then how
3. What do you think i should do, apply for army or join as a paying cadet.

Respected sir i want to join pak army but im confused in the requirements i have done olevels in that i gained 65% but after making my equivalent its 55% so basically now i have 55% in matric and im doing fsc if i score 70% in it can i join pak army basically my whole family has served pak army....
Kindly help me out with this issue

Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me that if someone has minor thalassemia or if he/she is anaemic are fit for gdp or any other branch of paf or not ?
Thanks in advance.

i have a question, i m in last year of MBBS and i m nearly 24, can i join Pak Army after MBBS and what is age limit? Thanks in Advnce
:pakistan:

i have couple of questions, im in last year of Bachelors(Software Engineering) and im 22 years old, can i join Pak Army after BS?
What about the initial test? is the syllabus same for FSC students and Graduate students who are applying for long course?
Will they still put me in Engg. Core after long course because ive done BS in Engineering?
Thanks in Advance

Hello.
I wanted to ask one question. I want to join Pakistan Army. I am in matric as of today. I will give my SSC-II exams next week. So i will be in college in some months. I want to join Pakistan Army after FSC. And the problem is... I had some issues with me and i was over masturbating. Long thing short i was addicted. But its been month i have over come that. I want to ask that if i start proper gym will i be selected in army. Or there is any problem regarding that?. This is not a joke question so don't give joke replies. And also tell anything regarding this and Pakistan army. what should i do from now to make myself ready by then and all.. Thank you.

Hi All and specially WILCO

Thanks to all who reply aganist question. now another question Why you join Army is in the line please tell me suitable answar which is also impressing
Another problem is that can any one there who assist me in writing pointer and picture stories as I can write but my stories are to leanthy.
I hope a very best replies from the genious.
Receive Thanks in Advance.
Asslam O Alekum
Mujhe Ye Maloom karna Ha Konsay Military College se direct Army ja sakate hain? Ya ye k Wo konse colleges hain jin k cadet ko Army 100% leti ha? Pls reply

Respected sir i want to join pak army but im confused in the requirements i have done olevels in that i gained 65% but after making my equivalent its 55% so basically now i have 55% in matric and im doing fsc if i score 70% in it can i join pak army basically my whole family has served pak army....
Kindly help me out with this issue
If long course then yes

Asslam O Alekum
Mujhe Ye Maloom karna Ha Konsay Military College se direct Army ja sakate hain? Ya ye k Wo konse colleges hain jin k cadet ko Army 100% leti ha? Pls reply
Aisa wese tu koi college nahi hai lekin agar ap ko aik ache military college mein jana hai tu military college murree mein apply kardo takreban 70-80% cadets un ke issb pass karlete hain plus wo direct army ke control mein hai

If long course then yes

Aisa wese tu koi college nahi hai lekin agar ap ko aik ache military college mein jana hai tu military college murree mein apply kardo takreban 70-80% cadets un ke issb pass karlete hain plus wo direct army ke control mein hai
Lekin military college mein medical test thore mushkil hote hain(similar to long course)

When you serve in today's military, you learn self-discipline, earn respect, and demonstrate honor and a devotion to duty. The experience, training, and leadership skills you will get in the military are exactly what today's employers are looking for.

You will also experience great satisfaction from knowing that you have proudly done your part in carrying on a tradition of selfless service that dates back over 60 years. In addition you will be joining the ranks of famous veterans who have also served their country like: MM Alam,Major Raja Aziz Bhatti,Lieutenant Colonel Ghulam Hussain Chaudry , just to name a few.

You will also find that your military experience will make you stand out above the rest. You and your family will notice a difference in how you handle adversity, hardship, trials, and confrontation. You will also find that people will come to count on you for your leadership skills and ability to make wise decisions. As you can see, the benefits of military service are enormous. Most Pakistani citizens have no idea about the value of the opportunities and experiences you can get for faithfully serving your country.
Assalam o Alikum
Sir can I join Pak Army after doing ACCA.
Please guide. I am currently ACCA student in UAE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom