What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

I am 16 year old.nd in 1st year.i m student of economics.nd wants to join PMF with comission.can some one guide me??Can I apply after f.sc??. . .

Dear Noman,

Complete your Intermediate First and then afterwards visit any Army Selection and Recruitment Center but Remember one thing First Complete Your Intermediate and as soon as you got your result without wasting time visit Your Nearest Army Selection Center or Read the Daily Newspapers.
Because when you are Fresh from mind then You can INSHALLAH clear all the Tests and the Next Commision Test are Supposed to be in November.

So go Ahead to be the Part of One of the Best Force of the World.
PAKISTAN ARMY

people join Army coz they really know the meanings of sacrifice nd hardwork
if some one asks from me "why you want to join army ?"
then my repli is to " when people rushed out from any desastor to save their lives then army also run but towards desaster to save the people and when people sleep then army awake to save the people ...."
lets think what a life of army a symbol of Braverynd sacrifice...................
May Allah give sense to serve army heartedlly

people join Army coz they really know the meanings of sacrifice nd hardwork
if some one asks from me "why you want to join army ?"
then my repli is to " when people rushed out from any desastor to save their lives then army also run but towards desaster to save the people and when people sleep then army awake to save the people ...."
lets think what a life of army a symbol of Braverynd sacrifice...................
May Allah give sense to serve army heartedlly

hi noman you said you r in 1st year ........after taking your exams f 2nd year you must visit "joinpakarmy.gov.pk" the long course registration starts in May and in Oct. so giving your initial you will give issb in any one of Khohat, Karachi or Gujranwala
keep visit to "joinpakarmy.gov.pk" regularly and in any guidness you may do mail me : sameem_mr.innocent@yahoo.com

You have no neeed to afraid of.
Just go ahead..
& try to convince ur mother that an amry officer's life is like a lion which live for others & even die for the others.
There is no other job inwhich an employe when dies is said to be shaheed.
Because Maa razi to sara JAG raazi.
Father will also acceptafter that.
It's 101% true & implemented.
Good Luck
MOVE AHEAD:pakistan:

I am 16 year old.nd in 1st year.i m student of economics.nd wants to join PMF with comission.can some one guide me??Can I apply after f.sc??. . .

yes if you want regular commission in pakistan army as an officer,apply after you have done your fsc.apply for pma long course..!im also 16,studing in 1st year(pre-med).going to apply after fsc..!

i m 17.i want to give armytest in the this november.i m in 2nd year..any instructions for me? i eligible?:sniper:

why all u people r sayin first complete ur fsc????i think i can give test when i m in 2nd year?

124 pma long course(nov 2009)m i eligible?

Last edited by a moderator:
i m 17.i want to give armytest in the this november.i m in 2nd year..any instructions for me? i eligible?:sniper:

why all u people r sayin first complete ur fsc????i think i can give test when i m in 2nd year?

124 pma long course(nov 2009)m i eligible?

If you can get your detailed mark sheet before the day you reach for ISSB, yes you are eligible.

BTW, if you are still 17 what i am guessing is that you still are in the initials stages of your Part-II (FSc), so i think you need to wait for a while and may be you can try the next year in the March entry, but still if you can the criteria that i have mentioned above, you may like to give a try.

Assalam-O-Alaikum ,

I want to ask that can I get Commission in Pakistan Army after completing my Bachelor in Commerce ( B.Com)....... Please someone help me.

Assalam-O-Alaikum ,

I want to ask that can I get Commission in Pakistan Army after completing my Bachelor in Commerce ( B.Com)....... Please someone help me.

Yes you can, till the time you are withing the age limits.

AGE ON 01 MAY/ NOV.
Intermediate or equivalent 17-22 Years.
Graduates 17-23 Years.
Serving Armed/Civil Armed Forces personnel 17-23 Years.
Note. Relaxation of under/over age period for maximum up to 3 months for special deserving cases is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom