What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

No, you got it wrong. When they ask for LCs they are not specific to any single Arm, but they want to get women for different fields. Those field includes (as i have mentioned previously) PR, Signals (computer related stuff), Ordnance, DPCs (Data Processing Cell-Pure CS related job), C4I (again CS related job), so relax and better pay attention to your studies and just wait for the induction schedule :)

Salam,

Ahan..Thanks a lot.I really am feeling good after reading your post.Another thing (sorry to disturb you so much), is that i wanted to know when they ask for LCs. I am still left with 2 semesters right now for my MS to be completed so i wanted to know how frequently they ask for it so that i plan accordingly.

Thanks a lot Sir.I am not aware of many things so any of your guidance will be appreciated a lot.
Thanks,
ALLAH HAFIZ

Salam,

Ahan..Thanks a lot.I really am feeling good after reading your post.Another thing (sorry to disturb you so much), is that i wanted to know when they ask for LCs. I am still left with 2 semesters right now for my MS to be completed so i wanted to know how frequently they ask for it so that i plan accordingly.

Thanks a lot Sir.I am not aware of many things so any of your guidance will be appreciated a lot.
Thanks,
ALLAH HAFIZ

Army inducts youngsters in main stream on 6 monthly basis, first half's entry is already pouring in for ISSB, so the second entry would start by November probably.

Army inducts youngsters in main stream on 6 monthly basis, first half's entry is already pouring in for ISSB, so the second entry would start by November probably.

Salam,

ahan that means,as i am completing my MS in june next year inshALLAH,i can apply for it next november.And do i need to go medical examination and other things/preparations before that or just directly apply for it next november.

And whats the age limit.I will be 22 this september so next yr near november i would be 23.Is that age ok to apply for?

Thanks a lot.
ALLAHHAFIZ

Salam,

ahan that means,as i am completing my MS in june next year inshALLAH,i can apply for it next november.And do i need to go medical examination and other things/preparations before that or just directly apply for it next november.

And whats the age limit.I will be 22 this september so next yr near november i would be 23.Is that age ok to apply for?

Thanks a lot.
ALLAHHAFIZ
i dont think that you are visiting the Army website!

i dont think that you are visiting the Army website!

Salam,

Sir i visited the army website,for regular commision its 17-23,for short service commision its more and rest is about medical fields.I didn't get exactly what is the requirement for the services i want to apply in.Actually i am not aware that the services that you told come under which category.I looked in the website for these services but was unable to find their selection requirements.Thatswhy i thought to ask from you.

Thanks,
ALLAH HAFIZ

Salam,

Sir i visited the army website,for regular commision its 17-23,for short service commision its more and rest is about medical fields.I didn't get exactly what is the requirement for the services i want to apply in.Actually i am not aware that the services that you told come under which category.I looked in the website for these services but was unable to find their selection requirements.Thatswhy i thought to ask from you.

Thanks,
ALLAH HAFIZ
Dont worry, you'll be within the age category that the army would be requiring in any case by the time you finished your studies.

Dont worry, you'll be within the age category that the army would be requiring in any case by the time you finished your studies.

Salam,

ahan...thanks a lot Sir....sorry for so many questions...:)
take care, ALLAHHAFIZ

sir i have done my matriculation and got 84% marks
now i want to join any cadet college because i have heard that it is easy to pass issb for the students who r already in some cadet college so pls tell me that is it possible to join any cadet college (specially MCJ & PAF Sargodha) after matriculation????????:undecided::undecided:
i m waiting for answers pls guide me as soon as possible becoz admissions r open now a days and soon they will b closed:frown:
regards

sir i have done my matriculation and got 84% marks
now i want to join any cadet college because i have heard that it is easy to pass issb for the students who r already in some cadet college so pls tell me that is it possible to join any cadet college (specially MCJ & PAF Sargodha) after matriculation????????:undecided::undecided:
i m waiting for answers pls guide me as soon as possible becoz admissions r open now a days and soon they will b closed:frown:
regards

MCJ gets an intake after matric, but the competition is very very tough. There are very few seats, may be 3 to 5 and people with % around 88-89 are always there. But try your luck bro!

As a secondary note, it is not necessary that you should join a cadet college to get into the military.

MCJ gets an intake after matric, but the competition is very very tough. There are very few seats, may be 3 to 5 and people with % around 88-89 are always there. But try your luck bro!

As a secondary note, it is not necessary that you should join a cadet college to get into the military.

sir competition is everywhere and as far as army is concerned i will go for my level best,i m ready to compete with everyone , and inshallah i will be there becoz i have not spared any choice for me but to join army
pls also guide me that is this facility available in PAF sargodha as well and is it advisible to go for army after doing FSC in PAF Sargodha
in the last can u please guide me further in this concern (i mean abt prospectus , entry test, physical test , medical test fo MCJ or PAF Sargodha ) ???????
i will be waiting :undecided:
thanks
regards:smitten:

PLUS
i also want to know that in these 3 to 5 vacancies in MCJ are there any seats reserved for the sons of army officials or there is merit!!!!!!!:undecided:
waiting for REPLYS PLS GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:frown::confused::cry:

can anybody tell me from where i get Application Form of employment in MES........?:what:

is there anyone who helps me...........................

I just wanted to ask, that is there any place for a female chemist in Pak army???
Thanks

PLUS
i also want to know that in these 3 to 5 vacancies in MCJ are there any seats reserved for the sons of army officials or there is merit!!!!!!!:undecided:
waiting for REPLYS PLS GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:frown::confused::cry:

It;s open merit, try your luck:tup:

Back
Top Bottom