What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

i wont be gettin my marksheet till my issb!????bt the problem is after 1 year it will be very difficult for me to go in army!??(some family problems),,nov 9 is the test date!!!if lear all the test wat do u think when i ll get my issb call!?????:hitwall:

I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you but I have a question. My family lives in Saudia Arabia and I go to a Pakistani school upto Grade 13. I have always wanted to join the Pakistan Army, what should I do after completing Grade 13 at this school?

after completing ure FSC(12th) strandrd ya shud apply in service selection center....their u wud have to pass physical,medical,written etc test......if u passed all ov them.....so they will cntct ya....for PMA long corse.....then after 2 years u wud b an army officer :yahoo::pdf:

i wont be gettin my marksheet till my issb!????bt the problem is after 1 year it will be very difficult for me to go in army!??(some family problems),,nov 9 is the test date!!!if lear all the test wat do u think when i ll get my issb call!?????:hitwall:

If Nov 9 is the test date, you should plan on getting the ISSB call with a month or so and not latter than that.

bt i hav heare k 9 nov se test shru hn ge!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

test to nov mein he hote hain!

Assalam-o-Alikum
Dear Members mera problem ye he k meny abhi fsc clear ki he bt badkismati se achy marks nahi ley paya or mery marks 49% ban rahy hen jab k army k liye 50% chahye hen.mujhy army join karny ka bohot bohot shok he kia kisi k pass koi hal he is problem ka me kia karon ab?
mery zehun me aik idea to he bt os k mutalik info nahi he mera idea ye he k me apni graduation karon or gradution k drmiyan i mean 1st ya 2 smaster k bad more than 50%marks ley kar apply karon ya phir after graduation zeada marks ley kar apply karon app log plz ye bataiye k abhi mera kuch ho sakta he?ya phir agar jb me graduation k bad apply karon ga to phir se intermediat me 49% liye hen meny os ka masla to nahi par jaye ga?plz plz meri help ki jiye ga behter ho ga k koi mujh se msn pe bat kar ly he ALLAH app ko jaza dey ga i am 2much worrried

jim subject may marks kaam hai woh dobara de do

thnx huda app ne reply kiya bt masla ye he ab rules change hogea he pehly hota tha k aik ya jitny dil chahy subject ka paper dobara dey do bt is dafa se change hogea he ab app ko agar improve karna he to sb papers dobara deny pareen ge ye tension he na :(

koi or idea nhi he app k pass?yar jo mera 2nd idea he os pe amal dramad ho sakta he k nahi?

kisi or k pass nhi koi idea plz help me

koi to reply karo

Last edited by a moderator:
my date of birth is 5-3-93?m i eligble for test in nov!the r giving 3 month relxation?

hello!i have passed my fsc and now i want to get comission in pak army as a doctor.i want to know the details of test and admission criteria can i get any sample paper of the test?thankyou:confused:

Hello!i m new on this forum i have passed my Fsc and now i want to get comission in army as a doctor in year 2010.I know the registration process but i donot know about test like what type of Mcqs will b there and about total number of test,number of questions of different subjects(bio,chem,phy,eng).what is the criteria to make merit list?is it same like govt medical colleges(there criteria is 70 and 30.they take 70% of fsc and 30% of entry test)?plz kindly some one help me or tell me the right place,where i get the complete information.i saw a lady at this forum who has given the test but she was not succeded.if she gives me some guidence about test i shall b veryyyyyyyyyyyy thankful to her i request her to plz plz help me.plz kindly help me.now i want to say Allah hafiz until some one help me.

HI
I want to know that if some one has did Engineering . Can he join Army as regular that is in long course. If yes than whats the MAX age limit for those who are applying after their graduation .

HI
I want to know that if some one has did Engineering . Can he join Army as regular that is in long course. If yes than whats the MAX age limit for those who are applying after their graduation .

Yes you can, till the time you are withing the age limits, but then it would be nearly impossible that you complete your Engg by the age of 22 and before you cross the 3 months waiver and receive the ISSB call.

AGE ON 01 MAY/ NOV.
Intermediate or equivalent 17-22 Years.
Graduates 17-23 Years.
Serving Armed/Civil Armed Forces personnel 17-23 Years.
Note. Relaxation of under/over age period for maximum up to 3 months for special deserving cases is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom