What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

aoa

someone having 45 percent of marks in bsc can apply for army?

I am a british pakistani i am 17 in may i was of joinig the army when i was young but then was put of by my family saying it is dangerouse shouldn't join. But the last year has turned me around and i want to stop the taliban thats why a lot of people in my class r joinig the british army but i dont know which one to choose the british or the pakistan i plz give me advice.

Chose PAK ARMY....Brits will be out in 18 months we wanna fight for mother pakistan JOIN PAK ARMY ASAP.Im also joining it and the initial exams or preliminaryn exams will be in april.

Dear Sir,
how are you, i hope you are great!
Sir this is Muhammad Asif Ali 18 years old, sir i want to join PAF as a Pilot or Pak Army as a Second Leftinent. sir can you tell about that how can i join that and what is the requirement. sir i do not have any source please help me.

Thanking you with best regards,
Muhammad Asif Ali

Hi All and specially WILCO

Thanks to all who reply aganist question. now another question Why you join Army is in the line please tell me suitable answar which is also impressing
Another problem is that can any one there who assist me in writing pointer and picture stories as I can write but my stories are to leanthy.
I hope a very best replies from the genious.
Receive Thanks in Advance.
Dear Sir,
how are you, i hope you are great!
Sir this is Muhammad Asif Ali 18 years old, sir i want to join PAF as a Pilot or Pak Army as a Second Leftinent. sir can you tell about that how can i join that and what is the requirement. sir i do not have any source please help me.

Thanking you with best regards,
Muhammad Asif Ali

If i join the pak force do i need to know how to read or write in urdu because i can understand urdu and punjabi but speak both very little.

If i join the pak force do i need to know how to read or write in urdu because i can understand urdu and punjabi but speak both very little.

No you dont.

hi dear
well this is Azhar Ali Khan from Multan working in Faisalabad in National Saving Organization (Markaz Qaumi Bachat), i am doing my M.B.A in HRM, i did my B.A in Economics, i ahve 7 years working experience with me, i have experties in HRM/Management and as well as in IT Field, like web designing, graphic designing, networking etc.
I have applied in ARMY in PMA long course in 2001 but didn't pass interview, now i wish to join again army in HRM department or training department, because i have great love for ARMY, so wud u please show me the procedure so i can serve army with my best services.
regards
Azhar Ali Khan
+923006366088

Hello,
Can I join the Army if I've done my BA ?? What will be the selection criteria ?

Hey, I'm 16, and I've been living in US for the past 15 years. I speak a little Urdu, understand Punjabi somewhat, can't write in Urdu and read very little. I have a US citizenship. I'm in very good physical shape.

If I wanted to join the Pak Army, (most of family lives in Pakistan and I visit in summer), would I be able to get some kind of dual-citizenship, and just fight the Taliban on a single tour of duty? Some of friends say serving in a foreign army will cause me to lose my American citizenship, even if only for a while.

Also, how would I join? Do I just sign up? What are the requirments?

Last edited:
I am born and breed in England but want to be apart of Pakistan Army. I am not an pakistani national but my mother is. After my studies i am considering to pay my dues in the medical sector of the army. would i be accepted if i apply?
:pakistan:

hi dear
well this is Azhar Ali Khan from Multan working in Faisalabad in National Saving Organization (Markaz Qaumi Bachat), i am doing my M.B.A in HRM, i did my B.A in Economics, i ahve 7 years working experience with me, i have experties in HRM/Management and as well as in IT Field, like web designing, graphic designing, networking etc.
I have applied in ARMY in PMA long course in 2001 but didn't pass interview, now i wish to join again army in HRM department or training department, because i have great love for ARMY, so wud u please show me the procedure so i can serve army with my best services.
regards
Azhar Ali Khan
+923006366088
brother as per my knowledge Pakistan Army doesn't offer any jobs related to HR, if you were MS or something it would have been easier because they hire technical staff.

On the other hand Navy and airforce have such branches in large. Next batch for navy n airforce is exprected around july-sep. Please keep a track of the ads in newspapers!

Hello,
Can I join the Army if I've done my BA ?? What will be the selection criteria ?

Yes you can, you will be joining in the Short service commission, should have scored atleast 50% in Intermediate (i have heard they are rising the bar to 60% from the next batch) should be 17-23 years of age. Check out your nearest recruitment center for details, you can also check the website Join Pakistan Army

Hey, I'm 16, and I've been living in US for the past 15 years. I speak a little Urdu, understand Punjabi somewhat, can't write in Urdu and read very little. I have a US citizenship. I'm in very good physical shape.

If I wanted to join the Pak Army, (most of family lives in Pakistan and I visit in summer), would I be able to get some kind of dual-citizenship, and just fight the Taliban on a single tour of duty? Some of friends say serving in a foreign army will cause me to lose my American citizenship, even if only for a while.

Also, how would I join? Do I just sign up? What are the requirments?
If by any mean you can get a dual nationality then you might apply, but before you go further you should contact the PA directorate in GHQ for details. Please keep in mind Army is not bound to send you where you want but where they need you. You might never see military action in whole of your career or might face it on day one.

Back
Top Bottom