What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Dear Blain2,
The same can be said about you. I don’t know where you spent your life but in any army there is no room for questioning an order passed on to an officer or a soldier similarly an officer is not supposed to think about the consequences of the order he is to follow. What ever is done before issuing an order is called planning and not thinking. Thinking is when one starts to consider the consequences an operation or an order passed on to him might have to a country or a society. If a soldier or an officer started thinking than most of the wars won’t take place and most of the wrongs done by the military won’t happen.
No army likes thinking soldiers all like to have soldiers that only follow orders. One example if Musharraf would have thought what would happen to Pakistan if he will depose an elected government we won’t be going through what we are going through.
A thinking soldier, that’s a joke.:hitwall:

I think your confusing obeying with thinking. The soldiers obey... of course they think.

Dear Blain2,
The same can be said about you. I don’t know where you spent your life but in any army there is no room for questioning an order passed on to an officer or a soldier similarly an officer is not supposed to think about the consequences of the order he is to follow. What ever is done before issuing an order is called planning and not thinking. Thinking is when one starts to consider the consequences an operation or an order passed on to him might have to a country or a society. If a soldier or an officer started thinking than most of the wars won’t take place and most of the wrongs done by the military won’t happen.
No army likes thinking soldiers all like to have soldiers that only follow orders. One example if Musharraf would have thought what would happen to Pakistan if he will depose an elected government we won’t be going through what we are going through.
A thinking soldier, that’s a joke.:hitwall:

Don't know which Army you are referring to, at least the one I know, people have asked plenty of questions and have gotten away with quite a few of such questions.

But I get the pun in your post so I guess I really do not need to provide any examples here of the thinkers that I know of first hand.

Mr.Ejaz:

The Soldiers in Army are trained not only for obey orders but also to think on there own. Just imagine if there is a situation where the Officer is down & there is no communication, what will the soldier do? Surrender ??! no ! he will fight. & if any Army recruit Such Soldiers Then it is the Army of Stupids or they have more Officers then Soldiers. & Pakistan Army is neither of both.

Regards
Wilco

Salam..
I want to ask about doctors career in army and specifically the basic pay with allowances and fringe benefits of a captain dr.Please any professional or related person reply my query soon.H can i join flight surgeon and get other deputations in army for specialization and in other forces.

Really thankful in anticipation..

Dr Sohail

prep for the preliminary exam .... get through with it . then go for ISSB ... then go to the academy ... pass two yrs there ... then join a unit ...
as simple as that ..

This is a good argument. A soldier needs to have absolute faith in his commanders and his country. But to say that he must not have a thinking mind is also incorrect. I suppose the key word here is loyality.
People who say Army men have no brains do dirty stereotyping, though I am sure no one here intended that. Some times soldiers are so loyal people like to believe they dont think or lack the ability to think. This is not true, atleast not in most cases. They are just really disciplined and utterly dedicated. Which is what being in the Army is all about.

I my self find these upper body standards too low, but then thats just my opinion. I myself can make around 70 push-ups at 19. By the time I apply InshAllah I will try to make sure its up to a 100. But I'm not sure if doing more than required will be considered showing off?

if a soldier ( may it b an officer or an OR) obeys an order knwoing fully well tht but obeying tht particular order he will b harms way and there is a likely chance tht he will be killed--a civilian might term it has a a soldier without brain but we term it as loyality and dedication.he is aware tht this order is going to get him killed but he still obey it just bcoz he knws the meaning of SACRIFICE!!!!

Shahadat hai matloob-o-maqsood-e-Momin

Na maal-e-ghaneemat, na kishwar kushai

Help me plz. I love to die for nation.

I want to know how can i join army. i mean is there any marit if i try to join it after pre-engineering.

Deservings are never failed, rest assure.

Help me plz. I love to die for nation.

Why so many young guys are obsessed with death???

Dude..you are no good for your nation, armed forces and your family, if you are DEAD !!! You will be more productive if you stay alive and deliver the punch. I do understand your motivation for shahadat but you should always aim to stay alive to fight another day and in the bargain if you die fighting, then take it as a perk.

Remember : STAY ALIVE …and enjoy your life. :enjoy:

ok Leave it thats my personal feelings for my country. But i asked an other thing that what is the marit if i try to join the army after pre-engineering.

Its not a big deal dude................if you are physically fit & active which you may be by participating sports, current affairs, avarageIQ with positive attitude (required for entry level), later they prepare /trained peoples as they want...........So do not take pressure on mind, feel relex and enjoy life with healthy activities, update with current affairs and be confident.

Additionally, I would like to suggest that, try to make rutine of deep fresh breaths particularly at rising sun in morning and when go to bed at night, while do when ever you remember during a day............... as "Breaths" we have to inhale obviously.:agree:......... so what difficult if we breath in a particular rhythm & deep to the lungs to relex and strengthen mind & physic, it may help to keep sharp your brain and healthy your body.

lets try once....sit with straight level of back & neck, close eyes and then inhale deep breath slowly..till ..1...2....3.....4....5 seconds and similarly exhale slowly til 5 seconds.........this is one round ......... make sure to to 5 rounds of this practice. you may feel difference just after it.

Here I would like to share said excercise to other honorable members too!:cool::pakistan:

predominately you both are really up there you know what I mean, one is in a hurry to die and the other is giving breathing Excercises but forgot to mention old people stay away by the time I was on 4, I had to call 911:lol:

predominately you both are really up there you know what I mean, one is in a hurry to die and the other is giving breathing Excercises but forgot to mention old people stay away by the time I was on 4, I had to call 911:lol:

:rofl: .....................

Back
Top Bottom