What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Wasn't there someone else who was promising to sacrifice his first born child or something...:crazy:

dear brother,,hav u nt go through news paper?....few days ago...pma long course hav been announced...u can apply for dat...if u hav paased 1st yr wd 50%marks....hav domicile,b form,n matric certificate,,,,hurry up dead line is 17 may

PAF is 5/5 but I dont think army has any height limits.

If I'm not mistaken the maximum height for GDP is 6 ft. :angel:
It reminds me of the remarks of medical examiners at my medical, ages ago.

General comment:
We cannot blame the guy completely and he is perhaps not the only one. Actually he was not properly guided when he was very young. Yes we should not force heavy academics on very young kid, infect he should be taught more about good and bad ways and state and law and survival, helping and respecting others.
No school should be approved without ample sports facilities.

If I'm not mistaken the maximum height for GDP is 6 ft. :angel:
It reminds me of the remarks of medical examiners at my medical, ages ago.

General comment:
We cannot blame the guy completely and he is perhaps not the only one. Actually he was not properly guided when he was very young. Yes we should not force heavy academics on very young kid, infect he should be taught more about good and bad ways and state and law and survival, helping and respecting others.
No school should be approved without ample sports facilities.

BATMAN only a few of us were 6 Ft, dilawar sahib was 5/6 Vice chief Arshad was 5/5. My son is 5/11 and the other is 5/6. attaching a photo only a few of us are 6ft.
e87cd086d65b56b06bef6f5a215362d8.jpg

It's not 5'5 or 6.

REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY

THROUGH 122 PMA LONG COURSE

(MAY 2008 ENTRY)

OPEN FOR ALL CITIZENS.

Induction is open to all eligible Pakistanis irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.

1. NATIONALITY
1. Male citizens of Pakistan or Azad Kashmir domiciles and State Class-1 Citizens.

2. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS- 122 PMA LONG COURSE

1. AGE ON 01 NOV 2008

1. CIVILIANS
1. Intermediate or equivalent-17-22 Years.
2. Graduates for PMA Long Course-17-23 Years.
2. Serving Armed/Civil Armed Forces Personnel-17-23 Years Forces Personnel

2. MARITAL STATUS
1. Unmarried (serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible, even if married).

3. TRAINING PERIOD
1. 2 years at PMA.

4. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Intermediate with minimum 50 percent marks. The candidates with domicile and having actually been studying in Balochistan, FATA, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehara in NWFP, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, area of Cholistan, Desert Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh, Dingarh of Punjab and Northern Areas, can appear with 45% marks.

1. NOTE1:

2. Candidates who have passed part-I of Intermediate/BA/BSc examination with minimum 50% marks and have appeared/appearing in Supplementary of part-II/final examination and whose result will be announced by 30 Sep 08 can also apply subject to provision of original part-I & II marks sheets alongwith ?Hope Certificate? by the head of College/University that they have good chance of passing the final examination with minimum 50% marks. Such candidates will deposit their original part-II certificate/marks sheets alongwith 4x attested copies to GHQ PA Dte, PA-3(a) latest by 10 Oct 08 otherwise their selection will not be processed further.

1. NOTE2:

2. Candidates not issued with matric certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric/Intermediate/BA/BSc MUST get a verification certificate signed by Secretary/Controller examination of concerned Board/University.

1. NOTE3:

2. In case a candidate fails to report for ISSB on any ground, ISSB is not obliged to recall the candidates.

4. PHYSICAL STANDARDS

1. MINIMUM HEIGHT -5’-4” (162.5cm)

2. PHYSICAL FITNESS.

1. The candidates will have to qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-

Serial No

PHYSICAL FITNESS

Time Duration

(1)

1. 1.6 Km Run

7 ½ Minutes

(2)

1. Push Ups

15 repetitions in 2 Minutes

(3)

1. Sit Ups

15 repetitions in 2 Minutes

(4)

1. Chin Ups

3 repetitions in 2 Minutes

(5)

1. Ditch Crossing

Detailed guide for Regular commission.

Sir, actually mare problem ya hai ke mara NAK ke Hadi Tari hai. So will it effect on on joining the army.
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ do reply me ealier because my operation date has been fixed on 3th june.

Sir, actually mare problem ya hai ke mara NAK ke Hadi Tari hai. So will it effect on on joining the army.
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ do reply me ealier because my operation date has been fixed on 3th june.

No it will not and let me tell you if some junior captian Doctors tells you or rejects you because of your nose, you can challenge his decision by going to Surgeon General in CMH Rawalpindi. You don't need an appointment to see him tho he is a 3 star you can walk into his office with the medical disqualification papers and he will help you he can just override his decision, fee to change decision is RS 500/-.
When you go to the selection center forget about your nose and don't talk about it, AS long as you are not a flat foot you don't have to worry about anything.

Please also tell sir about......knee knocking, colour blindness
and testicle probs.
thanks

Please also tell sir about......knee knocking, colour blindness
and testicle probs.
thanks

I am so sorry to hear that God bless you son dont worry have courage:

Knee knocking is no big deal , If you have contacts join the army Horse ridding club one month 30 min a day, you will be walking like john wayne in no time,

Color Blindness go on-line and you can check it your self. In army if you can see brown, green, red , grey you are in but in Air force they don't take any chances.

Kaporas / testicles/ Takatak , As long you have one you are in Air force or Army.

Sir to ap kya khaty hain kal mara operation hai kya karva loon because main sirf army join karny ky ley karva raha hoon

hellow....respected members of forum...i wana ask sme thing about recent published advertisment for army doctor commision...how can i know dat what type of question wd b in entry test?...wts da meaning of 6/6 n 9/12 eye sight?...plz inform me about glasses angles?....my power glasses hav 4.5 of both eyes....seats r only 5 for females,,r dese prefrrd for army families or civiliens r gvn equal opprtunity....is there any prson who got commission after doing mbbs or bds frm amc..? plz share ur experience...waiting anxiously of reply:undecided:

Become a Doctor in Pakistan Army

Applications are invited for admission into MBBS and BDS Courses commencing tentatively during September/October each year in Army Medical College, Rawalpindi, affiliated with NUST.

ELIGIBILITY. Candidates must fulfill the following conditions:-

AGE.

17 Years to 21 Years (Relexable for 6 months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances).

MARITAL STATUS.

QUALIFICATION

FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks except candidates from Balochistan, Sindh, Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir and FATA having domicile and local certificates who can apply with 65% marks. Senior Cambridge/GCE ‘O’ level pass (English being Compulsory) in five subjects plus ‘A’ level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C/6.

Note (a) Candidates who have passed FSC Part-I Examination and appearing in FSC Part II examination in various education boards may apply, subject to the provision of certificate by the Principal of the college that candidate will pass the said exam with aggregate of minimum 70% marks and 65% marks in case of candidates from Balochistan, Sindh, Northern Area, Azad Kashmir and FATA

Note (b) Candidates possessing foreign qualification such as Senior Cambridge or “O” level and “A” level etc will be required to obtain an equivalent certificate and a conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC),Ministry of Education Islamabad and attach it with the application form.

Note (c) Candidates appearing in supplementary examination from any board of education are not eligible.

NATIONALITY. Same as GDMO / Lady MO.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS. (Minimum height)

Male 5 - 4” (162.5 cm)
Female 4-8” (145.0 cm)

VISUAL STANDARD (MALES/FEMALES)
Distant Vision with glasses 6/9.,6/12
Near Vision J2, J,7 or N8 ,N12 with or without glasses

AVERAGE WEIGHT STANDARD
Should not exceed standard weight for given age and height (Physical Standard chart for weight and height is available with all Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RC) and Army Selection and Recruitment Offices (AS&RO)

INELIGIBILITIES.
Twice screened out or rejected by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
Declared medically unfit by Appeal Medical Board.

Candidates who resigned or were withdrawn/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces training academies/institutions.

Cadets presently under training in Armed Forces academies/institutions.

SELECTION PROCEDURE
Medical examination of successful short listed candidates by a medical board at Military Hospital nearest to their home station.

Written test MCQ type based on revised FSC syllabus in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, and Quetta will be held under NUST arrangements on given dates.

Intelligence/Personality test and interview of short listed candidates only by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi.

Final Selection will be made at GHQ ,based on overall performance of candidates.

BOND
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of bond will commence on completion of MBBS/BDS Degree Course at Army Medical College.

BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
On successful completion of MBBS/BDS Degree Course, the Graduates of Army Medical College (less females) will undergo 22 weeks basic military training at PMA Kakul. Female candidates will join Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI) for the purpose after graduation.

COMMISSION.
On successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul/AFPGMI Rawalpindi, the graduates of Army Medical College will be granted permanent regular commission in the Army (AMC/ADC) as Captain.

REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
Application forms can be obtained on payment of Rupees Twenty from AS&RCs at Peshawar, Gilgit, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan ,Hyderabad, Karachi and Quetta and AS&ROs at Kohat, Dera Ismail Khan, Jhelum, Faislabad, Sialkot, Sargodha. Bahawlpur, Sukkur, Larkana, Loralai, Khuzdar, Sibbi and Turbat.

Candidates are required to deliver their application along with following documents for registration and issuance of roll number slip by respective AS&RC/AS&ROs.

Photocopy of Matric Certificate or Detail Mark Sheet duly attested.

Photocopy of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical-Detail Marks Sheet duly attested and surety certificate from Principal of college that the candidates will get minimum 70% marks in FSc exam. Candidates who have already cleared FSc Part II(Pre-Medical) will attach attested copy of detail marks sheet)

Candidates from Balochistan, Sindh, Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir and FATA will provide photocopy of their domicile /local certificate duly attested.

Five copies of passport size photographs duly attested in an envelope.

In case of foreign qualifications photocopy of equivalent certificate and conversion of marks of O and A level from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Ministry of education, Islamabad duly attested.

In case of wards of Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) attach following documents/papers: -

A certification in original from the Commanding Officer in case parents of candidates are serving.

Photocopy of discharge certification/pension book duly attested in case parents of candidates are retired.

Postal order for Rs 100/- payable to DGP, GHQ Rawalpindi

For further enquiries please check the official recruitement stite:
Link : Pakistan Army

Good luck!
Neo

Back
Top Bottom