What's new

How to Join PAF as GDP | Main Thread

hey.... i wanna knw any civilian can join ntelligence,, wtz da procedure fo tat?
iz there any quota system in airforce fo GD Pilot fo servinglyk sum1 jst finished cadetship n got commission in military, can he or she able 2 apply on quota system?

sir i want to join paf as gdp but height is 157cm am i eligible??

Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently a UK resident and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 I guess. I am turning 16 this march and I want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes then what? Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if I could get a reply ASAP.

hmmm my weight is kind of annoying me im 50 kg am I suitable for the GDP?

I am currently situated in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am doing A levels in Chemistry, Physics and Maths. I can't get any info online or around here about the overseas recruitment.I am already 19 year old and got A's in IGCSE majors. Also it would be helpful to know the maximum weight limit for male candidates.

I am currently situated in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am doing A levels in Chemistry, Physics and Maths. I can't get any info online or around here about the overseas recruitment.I am already 19 year old and got A's in IGCSE majors. Also it would be helpful to know the maximum weight limit for male candidates.

you will have to come Pakistan end dual nationality upon final selection and get equivalence certificate from ibcc for o/a levels,weight limit is according to height,check your bmi or mention your height and weight here......

Ok, accurately measured it now.Its 179cm. the min height required is 169cm.
source: join pak paf by gov of pakistan (can't link)
My weight is 85kg at the moment. but the weight is not listed so i don't know if i am acceptable or not.

your bmi is 26.5 which means that you are overweight,you should be in normal range i think,Google for bmi thing if you don't know about it.

I am doing A levels in Chemistry, maths and physics, is there really no way to join PAF as GD Pilot other than to go back and do Bio? I have done bio in o level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom