What's new

How to Join PAF as GDP | Main Thread

salam...
plz tell me that when GDP registration forms will be available on selection centers?
dates for registration?????????????
I think they usually open on August,you can also register online when they are open,best thing is to contact you nearest recruitment center for the dates.

i checked from the centre they said k feb k last week ma ajana tha ad par nahi aya :argh:
pata ne kbh ata hai abh,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sir me ne ics math comp nd state k sath kia ha kia me GDP k liye apply kr skti hun

sir me ne ics math comp nd state k sath kia ha kia me GDP k liye apply kr skti hun

yes you can apply, wait for the advertisement in news papers, keep checking Jang News Paper

Good Luck

Excuse me, I may need some expert advice.
I am a very patriotic person and love my country very much. I feel like I owe a lot to this country and therefore I want to join the Air Force. I've always had this ambition of becoming a GDP. :pakistan:
Now, there's this obstacle in my way, it is that I do not meet the required criteria of 60% in FSc but I do have pretty good grades in Matric. More over, I possess good English and IQ. :raise:
My actual question is, if I don't meet 60%, is there an alternative to that? :help:

Excuse me, I may need some expert advice.
I am a very patriotic person and love my country very much. I feel like I owe a lot to this country and therefore I want to join the Air Force. I've always had this ambition of becoming a GDP. :pakistan:
Now, there's this obstacle in my way, it is that I do not meet the required criteria of 60% in FSc but I do have pretty good grades in Matric. More over, I possess good English and IQ. :raise:
My actual question is, if I don't meet 60%, is there an alternative to that? :help:

No Alternative, Improve your marks!!!

Assalamoalaikom!! just recently my intermediate result has been announced i didnt score as much as i should have to make a good looking cv,i scored about 70% of marks,and 80% in matric,what i need to ask is that do paf selection board consider scoring high in fsc as a high priority or does is not fall such as that category, i mean do i still have hope, i would be very thankful if u got me a bit guidence regarding this. thank you!

Sir I want to Join PAF through Logistics Course. I fulfill all requirements except that I have DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineer) in Electrical Technology instead of F.sc or A level. Can I able to apply the above mention course.
My second question is that how many seats are in
1) GD(P)
2) Logistics Branch

Sir I have DAE in Electrical technology. can i apply for the Logistics branch or GD(P).
Please give me answer.

SALAM I AM IN CLASS 10TH AND I HAVE TAKEN 314 (60)PERCENT IN 9TH CLASS CAN I BECOME A GD(p) PLZZ REPLY SOON

Plz let me know that if a female candidate don't / can't pass flying aptitude test (all test passes except Flying aptitude) the she will be offered for other branch or rejected ?

I want to ask that i have very little eye side weak i.e -0.25 axis 100 of both eyes. I am eating some nutrient tablets and nutritous food to recover and i am performing some eye exercises regularly. Would i be able to join PAF as a pilot after two years.

Please tell me if there are any other ways to recover eyesight naturally without any surgery.

Back
Top Bottom