What's new

How to Improve relationship with China and pak.

Would love to see goa,macau,Guilin,5 gorges n take a cruise down the yellow river.

It should be a win win situation.
The present border issue doesnt seem to make it true.

1.Relations with china can be improved as long as we stay away from US though we have border disputes.
2.By making BRIC(/MATO) as a counter to NATO ie making it a military organisation with pakistan as a member.
3.Same revolt like Eygpt,Libya should happen in china or pakistan to make it perfect democratic.
4.Seperate Tibet (, having a border is main dispute with pakistan and china).
5.Terrorism should be completely removed in pakistan.
6.Unification of India and pakistan.

Mr. future prime minister. Never expose your mind be always complecated for all so one xan read your intention. however i need it to learn from others. There is no possiblity people of china or pak go against their government. and Ok only cool Ideas. not War and Win. well we need to be strong on our part instead of undermine others. What You think problem for same we need solution. yeap. salute pm sweat dream. No noght mare.

China is rapidly growing country. I see it as a world power within next 20 years. However its required that they not attacked on their any neighbour. The dream of expanded china its nightmare. well chinise get happy with their gov. nothong wrong. Todays comunalist r more realistic then past. they believe in mordenisation and capitalism as they already accepted the same. cat if black or white kill mice whats wrong with that( comunalist). India has not that type leaders or party. I Personally love Dang jiao ping who do revolution for china. but the attitude of leader is yet hard. Arunachal will may make some problem with 2 countries. Can't china forget expansion? well some time time deside everything nither people nor country. Time is most powerful then anything.

U gone bonkers? Who in their right minds would want tht? we dont share anything with us and u want the same of BS akand bharat crap???
Wats next afghanistan,sri lanka,nepal,maldives n bhuttan and parts of china?

I know right? Who would want to unify with a country like Pakistan?:P

I know right? Who would want to unify with a country like Pakistan?:P

Lol.....Looks whose talking.... A zillion reasons to escape india? anybdy...Man u guys r funny.

In a few years we will probably be on the same track we were just 4 years back when our growth was more than india...

Damn man. instead of trolling check the facts?! or do u want me to embarass u?

Chill out man.. why r u getting so upset...

Lol i said Zaid Hamid...but you post shows HongWu...i think something messed up. Anyways please feel free to embarass me and India. This is Pakistan Defence Forum anyway. I will have to embarass pakistani mambers on Indian defence forum then. and yes we all know Pakistan grew faster than Indian before. But India was still ahead of Pakistan at that time in terms of GDP and size of economy. And even if Pakistan starts grwoing again will Pakistan be able to sustain it? That is real question. Zaid Hamid can answer that! :rofl:

Lol.....Looks whose talking.... A zillion reasons to escape india? anybdy...Man u guys r funny.
Let there be even a quadrillion reasons to escape India .But as per 2009 statistics Your net migration rate is more negative than India's

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2112rank.html

In a few years we will probably be on the same track we were just 4 years back when our growth was more than india...

4 years ago your growth was lower than India's

18628601.png

Lol i said Zaid Hamid...but you post shows HongWu...i think something messed up. Anyways please feel free to embarass me and India. This is Pakistan Defence Forum anyway. I will have to embarass pakistani mambers on Indian defence forum then. and yes we all know Pakistan grew faster than Indian before. But India was still ahead of Pakistan at that time in terms of GDP and size of economy. And even if Pakistan starts grwoing again will Pakistan be able to sustain it? That is real question. Zaid Hamid can answer that! :rofl:

Dude stop ur rants.. i just quoted wat u posted... Just stop trollin or il have to report u.

Not by much.

Yup!

Pakistan is still going to be a economically significant country

There is no denying that ,Since in the past Pakistan was economically well-off.

In the 1960s,Pakistan was economically prosperous and considered a role-model.And South Korea adopted some of Pakistan's economic plans and the results can be seen today,its an Asian tiger.

So i won't miss the potential

if it doesn't pass India's rate of growth.
India doesn't have to be a parameter here.

Same with India versus China I'm sure you'd agree.
Yes!

However for me just a high growth rate isn't all ,
Things that matter are:
1.Sustaining the growth rate
2.Other factors like inflation,account balance,spending defects etc.

Also the fact that China had high growth rate(double digit) for almost 2 decades.

India has maintained i think from 2003 and average 7-8% growth,but compared to China's growth in the 90s, what was the inflation,defecits ,is unknown so i can't make a through judgment on the whole though.

Yup!

There is no denying that ,Since in the past Pakistan was economically well-off.

In the 1960s,Pakistan was economically prosperous and considered a role-model.And South Korea adopted some of Pakistan's economic plans and the results can be seen today,its an Asian tiger.

So i won't miss the potential

India doesn't have to be a parameter here.

Yes!

However for me just a high growth rate isn't all ,
Things that matter are:
1.Sustaining the growth rate
2.Other factors like inflation,account balance,spending defects etc.

Also the fact that China had high growth rate(double digit) for almost 2 decades.

India has maintained i think from 2003 and average 6-7% growth,but compared to China's growth in the 90s, what was the inflation,defecits ,is unknown so i can't make a through judgment on the whole though.

On the subject of growth rates etc, China is actually going to try something ambitious in the next five years. I believe it will either make or break China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/96498-chinas-next-five-year-plan.html

Back
Top Bottom