What's new

How to Improve relationship with China and pak.

aryanindia

New Recruit

Reaction score
After war thread and all happiness with tsvram lets give your Suggestions and things what we have to do to improve relations with both this country.

and

What our these neighbours can do about it?

We have already done enough to satisfy them, now the ball is in their court. Now lets wait and see how they plays with our permanent seat in UNSC.

India is responsible for poverty in Pakistan and China, because of arms race.

Donate $1 Billion to Pakistan and $25 Billion to China and hope they see us as "good" neighbour.

India is responsible for poverty in Pakistan and China, because of arms race.

Donate $1 Billion to Pakistan and $25 Billion to China and hope they see us as "good" neighbour.

Ok, that was funny.
Now lets contribute something logically in this thread. :tup:

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

They need to recognize Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as an integral part of India.

Ok, that was funny.
Now lets contribute something logically in this thread. :tup:

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

They need to recognize Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as an integral part of India.

What you find logical about this thread?

By signing a PACT of never to attack eachother in future. Then there would be everlasting Peace in the subcontinent.

We won't have a meaning to build such huge armies.

[/COLOR]They need to recognize Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as an integral part of India.

Why we need their approval?

Tomorrow, if Bangladesh raised voice and said, "southern West Bengal is ours because it has mostly muslims". Then, you will start appeasing them? "please allow us to have whole of West bengal, Sir"?

By signing a PACT of never to attack eachother in future. Then there would be everlasting Peace in the subcontinent.

Ok, you are intelligent. I agree!! The pact binds governments and armies not to attack each other.

Does it cover LeT and Hijbul too?

Solve border issues with neighbors and stop dreaming about regional power.

:hitwall:

this is the 1 millionth time such a thread is opened.Not long before poverty, toilets, caste make their appearance in this thread.

I am outta here.

Rivalry with pakistan has proven very beneficial to india..I do not want to end it.period.

As far as china is concerned.....I think with time..it will get better itself...nothing special needs to be done from India's side to please them and tell we want peace.

LeT and Hijbul too?
These groups will find hard to gain support from there hosts once hosts will stop feeding them. These groups are like parasites, knowing well they won't be fed with hatred again would turn them against the host. When that happens, parasites will turn against their host. Which then would turn the Host to find a cure to eliminate the parasites on there own. Just like TTP & Al qaeda fiasco.

Ok, you are intelligent. I agree!! The pact binds governments and armies not to attack each other.

Does it cover LeT and Hijbul too?

these will die itself if pact is signed..But i think border issues should solve first.

Ok, before thread closes, one honest solution - Give hyderabad, J&K, Arunachal, Delhi, Chennai to Pakistan and Mumbai, Sikkim, Kolkata to China.

Permanent peace.

Back
Top Bottom