What's new

How to help Syria in this very tough time

airmarshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is a heartfelt request for all members to help Syria in every way we can.

Although Turkey too needs a lot of help, but Syria needs more. I say this as Syria is cut off from world first by terrorists sponsored by USA/Europe and its Middle East allies. On the other hand, by sanctions sponsored by USA and Europe.

I have been trying to find credible donation agencies. If anyone knows where to donate for Syria, please share in this thread.

Give them humanitarian supplies (food and medicines) for free.

If you lift all sanctions and let the regime get rich, you will create a big future problem.

Food and medicines yes.

Money no.

Weapons neither.

Why should there be sanctions? Just because Syria is a threat to Israel? Syria is the only country in Middle East which is officially at war with Israel. Perhaps thats the reason.

General Wesley Clark once named countries America is going to destroy after 9/11. Syria was one of them. Syria was never involved in terrorism. But America is involved in terrorism.

Why should there be sanctions? Just because Syria is a threat to Israel? Syria is the only country in Middle East which is officially at war with Israel. Perhaps thats the reason.

General Wesley Clark once named countries America is going to destroy after 9/11. Syria was one of them. Syria was never involved in terrorism. But America is involved in terrorism.

They did.

After the best hours to save lives were gone... US is just evil. Blinken was even shameless saying the US was helping Syrians in the quake while American military stole oil from the Syrian people.

This is a heartfelt request for all members to help Syria in every way we can.

Although Turkey too needs a lot of help, but Syria needs more. I say this as Syria is cut off from world first by terrorists sponsored by USA/Europe and its Middle East allies. On the other hand, by sanctions sponsored by USA and Europe.

I have been trying to find credible donation agencies. If anyone knows where to donate for Syria, please share in this thread.

These are two good charities working on ground in Syria that I know of so far.

And China's afraid of US sanctions?
what is your issue with China? China provides aid mostly though red cross and UN. Those aid organizations can not provide aid with US sanctions in place. Also, this thread is not about China. In order to provide the aid that Syria needs, the US needs to drop its sanctions. agree?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom