What's new

How to eat ur FOOD ALIVE SSG style

0,1020,774187,00.jpg

now thats a rabbit !!

I think its fake...look at man's hand...

I think its inhumane to treat animals like such to be eaten alive , while I agree with survival training I think they can survive with a proper kill with a knife and cooking it or even if eaten alive , they should properly kill the animal based on certain humane laws

Just because you are stuck in forest it does not mean you stick a chicken in your mouth and munch on it , take out your swiss knife , and properly do a kill , so the animal does not feels pain , and then you do what needs to be done but this is not right , and specially if its being done for exhibition

If you do not have a Swiss knife proceed to find a broken shard of glass or a sharp stone , and you can also do the correct approach

All soldiers carry a knife with them - and even if there is no knife there are ample things around the forest to act as a sharp knife and real training is to find these elements

What if you don't find a chicken in forest and you end up finding a mouse , will you stick the mouse head in your mouth and drink its blood , lol I don't know they need to find a new training for these SSG guys

Hey i found a cool video ... how to eat a alive animals..and drink their blood... can somebdy find the snake,lizard eating videos? i know they r rare...

Anyways enjoy!

(SSG)Pakistan Army video Latest 2011 - YouTube

This is absolutely ridiculous and not acceptable

I am not contesting their means of survival, however I contest the motive of posting this video !

In the beginning of the video we can see officers capturing that video on a cell phone, which to me sums up as a weak childish personality.

Discipline to the dustbin.
shameful behavior

Assalam alaikum

western training technics blood is najes, i don't support killing of animal just for exercise or learning.

if u r believer at a time when u need to survive even a pig is halal but as long as u don't need to don't eat it just to prepare urself for the future.

TARIQ

When you are in troubled during war time we can eat any thing for suvibal but what the logic of getting training how to eat haram animal in haram ways too . what the ssg/any military force should learn is how can they survive without food for some days not to eating animal alive . when we can survive without food we can learn how to catch a animal around us for eating .

Sir Id rather not risk the life of a single jawan just because some of my friends cant understand that Islam was never sent down engraved on a slab of granite. If this training is necessary, which it definitely is (ill explain why later), then trust me God is far more logical, rational, forgiving and, most importantly, understanding than any of us to 'smite' these men for this act.

Id rather not have any of our boys starving and in result performing below anything but optimum. Survival is a simple equation: enrgy expended = energy intake. Unless someone cracked Buddha's secret their bodies will need energy to survive let alone function in an effective manner. You can teach them how to ignore hunger but you cant teach their bodies how to ignore it, the body needs food. Id rather not have anyone of our boys getting squeamish or start a debate on whats haram in the middle of the battle field. They would have enough to worry about without debating what can or cannot be eaten. And id also rather not have them figure out how to eat these things on the battle field. Remember its not hunger we are talking about here its survival. Survival not just of the man but the survival of his cause and his country.

ps: How did you people deduce that the guy drank the blood? All I can see is them killing the bird with their teeth with no signs of any blood. And the animal was not eaten alive. It was just killed and was maybe eaten afterwards. Why would they teach you how to eat a chicken alive? That would be messy and defeating the purpose...

Sir Id rather not risk the life of a single jawan just because some of my friends cant understand that Islam was never sent down engraved on a slab of granite. If this training is necessary, which it definitely is (ill explain why later), then trust me God is far more logical, rational, forgiving and, most importantly, understanding than any of us to 'smite' these men for this act.

Id rather not have any of our boys starving and in result performing below anything but optimum. Survival is a simple equation: enrgy expended = energy intake. Unless someone cracked Buddha's secret their bodies will need energy to survive let alone function in an effective manner. You can teach them how to ignore hunger but you cant teach their bodies how to ignore it, the body needs food. Id rather not have anyone of our boys getting squeamish or start a debate on whats haram in the middle of the battle field. They would have enough to worry about without debating what can or cannot be eaten. And id also rather not have them figure out how to eat these things on the battle field. Remember its not hunger we are talking about here its survival. Survival not just of the man but the survival of his cause and his country.

ps: How did you people deduce that the guy drank the blood? All I can see is them killing the bird with their teeth with no signs of any blood. And the animal was not eaten alive. It was just killed and was maybe eaten afterwards. Why would they teach you how to eat a chicken alive? That would be messy and defeating the purpose...

I feel like they taught them how to kill a chicken in a halal fashion without any tools. Takes guts though, I must say.

When you are in troubled during war time we can eat any thing for suvibal but what the logic of getting training how to eat haram animal in haram ways too . what the ssg/any military force should learn is how can they survive without food for some days not to eating animal alive . when we can survive without food we can learn how to catch a animal around us for eating .

Sir,

A soldier needs his strength all the time----strength keeps his brain working---and body fit to do the job----they do learn how to survive if there is no food and water and how to conserve their energy---but tif there is food available---it is better to have a full stomach at every available oppurtunity for the next moment maybe too far----.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Saudi Commando Biting a rabbit's neck off !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So many of you guys have questioned the motive of drinking the blood of the chicken while she is alive, so I was wondering whether it is advantageous or necessary to drink the blood of the animal while the animal is still alive?

So many of you guys have questioned the motive of drinking the blood of the chicken while she is alive, so I was wondering whether it is advantageous or necessary to drink the blood of the animal while the animal is still alive?

The guy first bit its neck and he drank it after it died.. go see the video...

Bhai mere yeh Hallah hai ya nahe yeh bhi batado survival man har cheez halah hoty ha par aesa bhi nahe ka khud jaka phasa ho jungle man aur survival ka bhana har cheez ko hallal kardo

Well one advantage that I can think of off the top of my head is that while the bird is still alive the blood well be pumped out through the jugular by the heart automatically. Had the bird been dead it would be extremely difficult and time consuming to get all the blood out and allot of it would go to waste. Also after the body has expired the blood immediately starts to coagulate which would not be healthy to consume.

Back
Top Bottom