What's new

How to eat ur FOOD ALIVE SSG style

I remeber when SSG were dropped in Peochar during Sawat operation where they have to hold the ground there. That's how they survived . Commando Mission is to hold strategic ground for days without getting any replenishment from your allies and the concept of halal haram dies there, so instead they had to face the situation first time in battle field and due to their reluctance they don't feed things like that , they are mentally prepared here.

When you are in troubled during war time we can eat any thing for suvibal but what the logic of getting training how to eat haram animal in haram ways too . what the ssg/any military force should learn is how can they survive without food for some days not to eating animal alive . when we can survive without food we can learn how to catch a animal around us for eating .

What is Halal way of Slaughtering an Animal? Cutting his jugular vein? What the soldier is doing? he is also slaughtering the animal jugular vein albiet in a very crude manner though.

more survival food for SSG and other alike kinds all over the world !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are u a muslim? or a Pakistani? this shouldnt concern u my frnd.

According to my information he is muslim.

yes i am a muslim,but not pakistani.
but i am currently a deist(believes in god,doesn't beleive in religion).
according to my knowledge,quran states not to eat any flesh which isn't halal and blood is najes and
one may eat anything(including pig or dog)in any form if his survival is in doubt.

i don't have any personal prblm in ssg or any one eating anything,but i think its against quran here as the soldier's survival is not
in danger.

Not many guys have experienced a true hunger/survival situation. It is very, very unpleasant and lacking food tremendously limits your ability to function. Your body weakens, and you begin to obsess about food. You start to not care about things you SHOULD care about, like the mission and evasion/survival.

The only way to understand the effects is to experience them, and this sort f training is very valuable. I survived a week in the mountains walking up and down those hills on ONE MRE type meal, a handful of jerky, and a rabbit that was shared between 6 guys. We each got a couple of bites. Believe me, when we got that rabbit, all we could think of was to kill, and eat.

Not many guys have experienced a true hunger/survival situation. It is very, very unpleasant and lacking food tremendously limits your ability to function. Your body weakens, and you begin to obsess about food. You start to not care about things you SHOULD care about, like the mission and evasion/survival.

The only way to understand the effects is to experience them, and this sort f training is very valuable. I survived a week in the mountains walking up and down those hills on ONE MRE type meal, a handful of jerky, and a rabbit that was shared between 6 guys. We each got a couple of bites. Believe me, when we got that rabbit, all we could think of was to kill, and eat.

and the rabbit must have thought.... six guys are after me, not sure for what !! :laugh:

Well they are not eating the livestock as title suggests.

However, there seems to be some form of principal involved in the exercise, since the Chicken could be killed by just snapping the neck.

When everything around you is haraam then for survival sake, it all becomes halal. (Example being that if there was absolutely nothing around to eat or drink except a pig, then Islam allows you to consume it rather than die of hunger.)

To slaughter an animal is preferred, however the meat can be consumed even if its not slaughtered properly in times of need.

Survival training across the Army/SF deal with this issue. Its not something specific to the SSG.

and the rabbit must have thought.... six guys are after me, not sure for what !! :laugh:

We were taught to kill the rabbit by hanging it by its rear legs, and karate chopping the back of its neck. When done properly, the rabbit dies instantly.

One group had a girl, and the girl was assigned to kill the rabbit. She was terrified, and she "pulled" her karate chop, she didn't whack hard enough. The rabbit was badly injured but not killed, and dropped to the ground and began running in circles, making rabbit squawks. The guys in her group were furious because it looked like the rabbit might get away. They took off after it with clubs while the girl sat and cried! :rofl:

We were taught to kill the rabbit by hanging it by its rear legs, and karate chopping the back of its neck. When done properly, the rabbit dies instantly.

One group had a girl, and the girl was assigned to kill the rabbit. She was terrified, and she "pulled" her karate chop, she didn't whack hard enough. The rabbit was badly injured but not killed, and dropped to the ground and began running in circles, making rabbit squawks. The guys in her group were furious because it looked like the rabbit might get away. They took off after it with clubs while the girl sat and cried! :rofl:

I know its supposed to be joke...but to me, it came across as rather tragic

.....You see, i have two pet rabbits at home.

how you can kill a very sweet animal??i mean any creature:angry:

Back
Top Bottom