What's new

How to Destroy the Nation State of Pakistan

State is the highest expression of community
again histrionics, I personally dont think there is need to place numbers on sense of responsibility, Brain functions can prioritize situations and issues based on need....

again histrionics, I personally dont think there is need to place numbers on sense of responsibility, Brain functions can prioritize situations and issues based on need....

No, the concept of state is truly the highest concept of community. To the extent that even powers to commit violence are given to it's functionaries. If you didn't know that you really don't understand this concept at all.

No, the concept of state is truly the highest concept of community. To the extent that even powers to commit violence are given to it's functionaries. If you didn't know that you really don't understand this concept at all.
That does make me laugh... carry on!

That does make me laugh... carry on!

Techically it shouldn't. Considering from hanging people, incarcerating them to waging wars, only the state is allowed to perform these functions. You may laugh, but you are no wiser.

I admit that I did not read the article in the OP fully.

But I had to comment because I love that guy's username:

:D

Idiocracy2006HDRipXviD-TLF-cd103731.jpg

Yeah... When i look at my passport, birth certificate and NIC they all say "Pakistan". So for me it is always PAKISTANI first.

Islam is my religion, it is deeply personal and private... I don't need to announce to the world i am Muslim, I can show that by the righteousness of my actions.

Religion and state are separate things.

Hear, Hear; WELL SAID SIR !!!!!

Religion is a relationship between Man and his Maker. It is an intensely personal and private relationship, which is why it is best preserved (and observed) in one's Heart and in one's Home.
No third party has any Locus-Standi in it.

While Nationality is a relationship between Man and his People; neigbors or whover. This needs to be both defined and demonstrated. Hence the need for documents called Passports etc.

And Humanity is a relationship between Man and the World. Which operates on a different level altogether. This relationship is recognised and Respected even by Religion(s).

All of these Relationships stand very well by themselves and idependently of each other. Any attempt to overlap them is simply irrational and fraught with great danger apart from being simply absurd.
Just as the likes of Zakir Naik is.

H

All of these Relationships stand very well by themselves and idependently of each other. Any attempt to overlap them is simply irrational and fraught with great danger apart from being simply absurd.

I hate that cretin so much. The high priest of deception and half truths.

Hear, Hear; WELL SAID SIR !!!!!

Religion is a relationship between Man and his Maker. It is an intensely personal and private relationship, which is why it is best preserved (and observed) in one's Heart and in one's Home.
No third party has any Locus-Standi in it.

While Nationality is a relationship between Man and his People; neigbors or whover. This needs to be both defined and demonstrated. Hence the need for documents called Passports etc.

And Humanity is a relationship between Man and the World. Which operates on a different level altogether. This relationship is recognised and Respected even by Religion(s).

What about those who worship the Dragon King?

That is the pinnacle of rational behaviour.

I hate that cretin so much. The high priest of deception and half truths.

He is simply a Merchant and his Merchandise is "Packaged Religion/Mumbo-Jumbo". There are lots of his kind in other religions too. Remember that Organised Religion has an element of Politics in it. Related to Power and Control.

He is simply a Merchant and his Merchandise is "Packaged Religion/Mumbo-Jumbo". There are lots of his kind in other religions too. Remember that Organised Religion has an element of Politics in it. Related to Power and Control.

Although the new age Atheists like Bill Nye, Sam Harris and richard dawkins do make me cringe too.

But i do believe that comparatively they are better.

Back
Top Bottom