What's new

How to Destroy the Nation State of Pakistan

Sorry to plug in a thread.

But I started it precisely to point out that when you say you are Muslim first and Pakistani second (or Pakistan is an Islamic Republic)

you do what Akbar Allahbadi (my favorite)

said a long time ago

-- Muzakkar kay leeay He
-- Mounnas kay leeay She
-- Magr Hazrate Mukhannas
-- Na he-on main, na She-on main

hhahahahahahahaah

hahahaha

Two Opposing Terms: Islamic and Republic

When you cross a horse (republic) and a donkey, you cannot get an animal that can reporduce and survive for generations.,
When you cross a horse (Pakistani) and a donkey, you cannot get an animal that can reporduce and survive for generations.,

you just get mule.

unfortunately

that's what so many Pakistanis like Ch. Nisar have become.

Petty mule in the hands of the Mullahs and Islamists. Who beat nay bomb it to death every day every night

p.s.

Translation:

-- Muzakkar kay leeay He (In English they use He for man)
-- Mounnas kay leeay She (In English they use She for woman)
-- Magr Hazrate Mukhannas (Unfortunately for Eunuch)
-- Na he-on main, na She-on main (one cannot use neither He, nor she).

Last edited:
AhsanAmin said: ↑
We welcome you to speak here and encourage discussions about what you think as good or bad about our country. You are our esteemed guest.
Thank you so much for your nice words Ahsan Amin, but since this forum is as much mine as it is yours and I have been here for much longer than you, you too are my esteemed guest, and I hope you have a nice intellectually stimulating time here.

Thank you. Yes, you have a more valid argument. I was saying it since somebody else asked you to not write here as you are not a Pakistani. But again of course, what you said makes more sense than what I said, in this context.

But I started it precisely to point out that when you say Pakistan is an Islamic Republic, or you are Muslim first and Pakistani second

said a long time ago

-- Muzakkar kay leeay He
-- Mounnas kay leeay She

hhahahahahahahaah

hahahaha

When you cross a horse (republic) and a donkey, you cannot get an animal that can reporduce and survive for generations.,
When you cross a horse (Pakistani) and a donkey, you cannot get an animal that can reporduce and survive for generations.,

you just get mule.

unfortunately

that's what so many Pakistanis like Ch. Nisar have become.

Petty mule in the hands of the Mullahs and Islamists. Who beat nay bomb it to death every day every night

p.s.

Translation:

-- Muzakkar kay leeay He (In English they use He for man)
-- Mounnas kay leeay She (In English they use She for woman)
-- Magr Hazrate Mukhannas (Unfortunately for Eunuch)
-- Na he-on main, na She-on main (one cannot use neither He, nor she).

again the problem is with the current teachers of islam.. not with the people who follow it or the the religions itself.

But I started it precisely to point out that when you say Pakistan is an Islamic Republic, or you are Muslim first and Pakistani second

said a long time ago

-- Muzakkar kay leeay He
-- Mounnas kay leeay She

hhahahahahahahaah

hahahaha

Are you trying to equate Islam and Muslim to a donkey?

Regardless. I have said what I said. No matter how many troll threads you make filled with your opinions. The fact remains, Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a reality and Muslim Pakistani is also a reality. No matter how many threads you make, I doubt you can change this reality.

God knows your reality and true motives. God protect me from whatever fitnah you have. Ameen.

Are you trying to equate Islam and Muslim to a donkey?

Regardless. I have said what I said. No matter how many troll threads you make filled with your opinions. The fact remains Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a reality and Muslim Pakistani is also a reality. No matter how many threads you make, I doubt you can change this reality.

God knows your reality and true motives. God protect me from whatever fitnah you have. Ameen.

Medieval Christians said the same thing about European reformers.
1900s Mullahs said the same thing to reformers in the subcontinent.

So yes,

God will only protect those who use their Aql and take positive action (Aaamale Salih), and not just sit around and pray 5 times and consider TTP as Shahid.

Peace

AhsanAmin said: ↑
Thank you. Yes, you have a more valid argument. I was saying it since somebody else asked you to not write here as you are not a Pakistani. But again of course, what you said makes more sense than what I said, in this context.
You are very kind and humble, Ahsan. I wish I too were like you.

Thank you very much for the compliment, Not Sure. But I can be unkind to a lot of people here. We are all just different and should try to say and promote what we consider good. And, probably, that is all what matters.

Back
Top Bottom