What's new

How to counter tactical nukes?

Kiddo your these Assumption is Also Premature What do you think we won't take out your batteries before Invading in your Territory and we won't Plan for that

The Range of Nasr is Limited that Makes it Vulnerable in war Our Strategic Like Brahmos Prahaar Shaurya will easily takeout these Systems With help of Vast Satellite Surveillance Cover we Enjoy over Pakistan with are own GPS guided Tactical Systems

I Once again Tell you Don't take your Enemy as Stupid. An enemy which Conventionally Stronger than you

None of the missiles you mentioned are made for moving targets. Nasr battery will be a moving target as shoot and scoot ability was the mainstay of the project,and mobility was a high priority.

Kiddo your these Assumption is Also Premature What do you think we won't take out your batteries before Invading in your Territory and we won't Plan for that

The Range of Nasr is Limited that Makes it Vulnerable in war Our Strategic Like Brahmos Prahaar Shaurya will easily takeout these Systems With help of Vast Satellite Surveillance Cover we Enjoy over Pakistan with are own GPS guided Tactical Systems

I Once again Tell you Don't take your Enemy as Stupid. An enemy which Conventionally Stronger than you
Easier said then done. Try us and be our guest and ready for NASR breakfast. It is too easy for you to sit on computer and press a few keys. Just tell your army chief to attack if it is so easy.

Disproportionate retaliation is the core of our nuclear policy from day one even if those tactical nukes used in pakistani punjab against indian mechanized infantry/armor.

My friend i have heard that so many time that indian hindus will cease to exist in nuclear strike by pakistan but islam will endure and as you already suggesting a religious angle here so let me educate you about Israeli nuke policy which makes entire muslim world a legitimate target including holy macca because if their civilization is threaten they will make sure that nothing survives in the middle east off course they won't recognize it openly.
That's how kids respond crying "my fathel bill beat you" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just come to the street of Lahore, and you will know that. It is very different to fight in battle field and cities. The police is there too and it is 9 million people with cow slaughtering tools and guns and then Pak army and rangers are there too.
People will to scared to Fight Its not Like movies as you think .Professional army is Professional they have Every tool to Suppress Public Dissent thats how Marshal Law imposed in countries.Have Watched how Germans invaded France in ww2

People will to scared to Fight Its not Like movies as you think .Professional army is Professional they have Every tool to Suppress Public Dissent thats how Marshal Law imposed in countries.Have Watched how Germans invaded France in ww2
I don't think indian army has any martial experience but Pak army has....I would suggest try first....Kiddo do you know about something called training and exercise.

None of the missiles you mentioned are made for moving targets. Nasr battery will be a moving target as shoot and scoot ability was the mainstay of the project,and mobility was a high priority.
Thats why I mentioned Satellite Surveillance Cover Even What Made you think Conventional Ground Forces Wont have air Cover India or Air support there Multiple System and Strategies will be Developed when your Invading a country.

Do you know how war is Fought

Easier said then done. Try us and be our guest and ready for NASR breakfast. It is too easy for you to sit on computer and press a few keys. Just tell your army chief to attack if it is so easy.

That's how kids respond crying "my fathel bill beat you" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So 7 smileys is your reply for the entire post well done my boy.

Last edited:
I don't think indian army has any martial experience but Pak army has....I would suggest try first....Kiddo do you knowns about something called training and exercise.
We are Seen your Martial Experience in 71 war.Should I Post you Instrument of surrender Signed by your Eastern Commanding officer

Thats why I mentioned Satellite Surveillance Cover Even What Made you think Conventional Ground Forces Wont have air Cover India or Air support there Multiple System and Strategies will be Developed when your Invading a country.

Do you know how war is Fought
That may be correct but still the purpose of Nasr will be fulfilled as Just the scare of Nasr's presence in Battlefield will tie up too many Indian resources.

The Feeling is Mutual Assuming Your Enemy will Use Same Strategy in War what you Predicting will be Utterly stupid in War Sense Pakistan Paid Heavy Price for it in Past wars For Such thinking

We are Seen your Martial Experience in 71 war.Should I Post you Instrument of surrender Signed by your Eastern Commanding officer
1971 was different ball game. Bangladesh was close to India than Pakistan and Logistics were far easier for Indian army than it was for Pakistan army. Then Indian army was hiding behind Bengali civilians and to fight Indian army Pakistan had to kill the Human shield Bengalis and that did not go down well with our soldiers who lost interest.

be secular in your definition and understanding of "nuclear attack", an attack of an armoured column is the same as an attack on a city

retaliation for any such misadventure will be massive, secular and strategic, be ready to lose Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Sialkot, Gwadar and everything and everyone in between if there is ever a nuclear attack on Indian forces.

That may be correct but still the purpose of Nasr will be fulfilled as Just the scare of Nasr's presence in Battlefield will tie up too many Indian resources.
What made you think India Will not use its Resources then what is the Purposes of it Having it in First Place

Bangladesh was close to India than Pakistan and Logistics were far easier for Indian army than it was for Pakistan army.
Pakistan is ruling it since 1947 and your telling me they are More Close to india What joke
Then Indian army was hiding behind Bengali civilians and to fight Indian army Pakistan had to kill the Human shield Bengalis and that did not go down well with our soldiers who lost interest.
After the Premature Air Strikes of Operation Chengiz Khan failed then the Indian army Openly Involved in war it just took us 13 days of war to Put your Army on their Knees

What happened you in western theater Battle of Longewala

Back
Top Bottom