What's new

How to counter indian S-400 after this Kashmir issue

The key then would be to know the exact location of the S-400 batteries.

S 400 is consists more powerful radar along side defense shield... that's why US is uneasy with the purchase.. common guys.. you guys discrediting such potent platform... jamming S 400 ? Which stationed 100km inside your enemy space...

US is not uneasy with S-400 radar or kill range at all. S-400 is a system which once integrated with other systems in same arena; will store all the data and most probably will share to the main system. In easy words, basically S-400 system will help gather information of all weapons inventory integrated in the same friendly system. That is the reason as why US sanctioned Turkey due to S-400 because being a NATO member, now every asset reading will be shared with S-400 which will eventually help counter NATO products be next. Why a Turkish S-400 battery system should be a worrisome thing for the US made Air Crafts in TuAF but it is more about spying through S-400.

ISI will take care of that nicely IA

Why you come with such solution?.. Isi will get that info... if you have countermeasure for everything... you won't hesitate to attack us.. everything is easy for you..

Why you come with such solution?.. Isi will get that info... if you have countermeasure for everything... you won't hesitate to attack us.. everything is easy for you..
Why don't you worry about your defense and lets us take care of ours...

Why don't you worry about your defense and lets us take care of ours...

Am i commenting on any of your platform??? Am just surprised with solutions for s400 from respected members...

Before countering them we should get FD 2000 (HQ 9 ) as soon as possible 2 make confusion in their minds too .

Am i commenting on any of your platform??? Am just surprised with solutions for s400 from respected members...

Guy, why are you surprised by what people here say about you Indians? Buddy only in your brain you think we would have good things to say about your country. Sad part is that you think you need to defend India here because you have some sort of complex. S-400 is like any other system, its not invincible. This is not mahabarat and Pakistan is not Lanka.

Isi will get that info...

I believe its there Job and Masha Allah they are real good at it.

ballistic missiles: Yes

quasi ballistic missile: No

Its incorrect...

Any way...I like your Hormuz 2 (Fateh 110 with Multiband passive sensor) with 300 to 500km range cheap - effective and in quantities....

Why should we attack?
We didn’t make the 2016 farce nor did we initiate aggression on 26th feb or otherwise. There is no logic for us to be an aggressor.

I believe its there Job and Masha Allah they are real good at it.

Its incorrect...

Any way...I like your Hormuz 2 (Fateh 110 with Multiband passive sensor) with 300 to 500km range cheap - effective and in quantities....

when i said quasi ballistic missile i mean quasi ballistic missile trajectory and not missiles like Iskander or any of its copy's i mean like Hormuz 2 or Fateh 110 or Zolfaghar or Dezful.

Fateh-110_Missile_by_YPA.IR_02.jpg

image_1538388907_919868-e1543743333175.jpg

look at how Iranian quasi ballistic missiles launch and dive to there target look at the angle that what i call quasi ballistic trajectory and not Iskander or any of its copy's they do full ballistic trajectory which is easy to intercept by S400 at least on paper.

Untitggled.jpg

Untihhtled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom