What's new

How to counter indian S-400 after this Kashmir issue

Most comments in this thread make me laugh and Indian guy must be smirking with cup of coffee in his/her hands.
I wont share how Pak forces will counter S400 and rest. It's not that important, there are other factors in play big fish to fry. Time suitable weather and by weather I dont mean weather and starting point is on table. Nothing will be done or started in haste just hope Indian Supreme court dont give any ruling against Modi,s action. If this game starts then it wont take that long to finish, so my internet warriors take a chill pill and dont think hard.

People with knowledge and linkages stay well away from these kind of threads. As if they dont know already.

yes there are! my exteremely learned friend Liquid fuel scud are appreciably slower then sold fuel balistic missiles like Your very own "Agni II RV"
SCUD had a speed of above MACH-5, And liquid fuel as fast as solid fuel ones, main difference are liquid fuel one take long time (hours) to fuels and fires and solid fuel fire at minimal time ready to fire at will (any time), There no relation that liquid fuel is slow and solid are fast, like R-36 is a liquid fuel ICBM it has a same speed as US solid fuel Minuteman III ICBM, you don't know what is you talking about @TheTallGuy :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Wind up discussion in a little line,
"India hasn't since received S-400 system, and no better training experience on Rafael, so better not to keep it in mind right now"

Harpy have range of 500 KM and latest HAROP even more @kris
500 is ferry range,
Last time I heard they were shot down by farmers in azherbaizan thinking them to be birds.
A drone swarm should be like small birds all attacking at once to be effective

500 is ferry range,
Last time I heard they were shot down by farmers in azherbaizan thinking them to be birds.
A drone swarm should be like small birds all attacking at once to be effective
How about jet power suicide drone like CM @kris and that was exception Harpy like drone cruises at much higher altitude than small arm firing range @kris

How about jet power suicide drone like CM @kris and that was exception Harpy like drone cruises at much higher altitude than small arm firing range @kris
Cam's don't have the ability to do real time imaging and targeting as a drone can but possible.
Drones flying at higher altitude are always at risk from s-400 etc....
So possibly Barrage of CM is better than swarm of drones under current scenario

Cam's don't have the ability to do real time imaging and targeting as a drone can but possible.
Drones flying at higher altitude are always at risk from s-400 etc....
So possibly Barrage of CM is better than swarm of drones under current scenario
Yaar what you're talking about Latest CMs is using imaging IR/Optical sensors for their guideness like AGM-86 Block-3/Scalop/K-55/Tomahawk all using optical sensors for terrain following/terminal guideness @kris in which world do you live in @kris :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yaar what you're talking about Latest CMs is using imaging IR/Optical sensors for their guideness like AGM-86 Block-3/Scalop/K-55/Tomahawk all using optical sensors for terrain following/terminal guideness @kris in which world do you live in @kris :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Can they track and attack a platform that can move...
If so, it's new to me

If so, it's new to me
It can move yes ... but to be operational it needs to be stationed. That is where the intelligence factor that @Khafee Sahib referred to, some posts back, comes into play. And once it is stationery to be operable ... it becomes vulnerable under the circumstances.

It can move yes ... but to be operational it needs to be stationed. That is where the intelligence factor that @Khafee Sahib referred to, some posts back, comes into play. And once it is stationery to be operable ... it becomes vulnerable under the circumstances.
Real time intelligence.....
Do you have any doubt that such systems won't be preemptively targeted?

Real time intelligence.....
Do you have any doubt that such systems won't be preemptively targeted?
yrs tomahawk block -4/AGM-86 block 3 have this capability to stay in general targeting area and wait for threat to emerge then attack @kris
If so, it's new to me
Yeah they have this capability especially Block-4 tomahawk/block-3 AGM-86/scalop have a regrettable technology, and i think our RA'AD-2 and Babar-3 have this capability too @kris

The S-400 is one of the most potent area denial weapons in existence. A saturation attack by ballistic missiles, ALCM and SOW will make it very hard for India to use it effectively. As has been proven in Syria, a substantial quantity of area denial weapons are required to cover the whole country from Surface, Air and Sea launched weapons. At present, only the US and Israel are fully covered with such weapons. PAF will certainly consider the S-400 as prime target and would like to wipe them out in the first attack.

Let's not forget that India is not only getting S-400 for PK border, they also have to cover the Chinese side where they could be more venerable. Yes they are purchasing a potent system but they have to train on it and also integrate it into there system which is not going to be easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom