What's new

How the U.S. can punish Pakistan (Forbes)

Well now no one need to punish Pakistan. She herself has arranged for it from a long time.. now she's getting the punishments on the daily basis...

they have been used against terrorists on a good handful of occasions....though yes, they have "multiple uses" as far as Pakistan's defence is concerned. You'd have to be a naiive idiot to believe otherwise.

F-16s have indeed served Pakistan well.....i'm sure the incompetent fool who was flying that israeli made heron drone (from your soil) could attest to that. :smitten:

true, even Turkey uses F-16s to bomb the mountain rats back to where they came from.

and they have multiple uses in Turkey to.

and could you enlighten me with the drone thingy... ?

this article is full of junk look like written by a teen age guy ....

Americans are lousy in geography. How can America get a land route from India when India and Afghanistan share no borders. The only way to get your supplies transported to Afghanistan through land is from Pakistan, Iran, CAR's, and China. CAR's are land locked countries. Good luck asking China and Iran.

SCABureau_450.jpg

When i saw who started the thread i already knew not to read any further ... lolz words are easy for us normal people to say but what goes down in politics and in the real world is totally different both nations know their limits .

Drawing comparisons between the Berlin Airlift and the supply operations in Afghanistan, way it go.....

Do all of that, yet still no answer from US policy makers on how to deal with 'reforming Afghan government and society, ending corruption and establishing the rule of law', without which the Taliban will always find support in Afghanistan.

The truck bombing against US troops and attacks on hotels and embassies in some of the most highly secure areas of Kabul and elsewhere in Afghanistan would simply not be possible without extensive local support, from both security forces (intelligence, information and access) as well as various local communities on along the way.

true, even Turkey uses F-16s to bomb the mountain rats back to where they came from.

and they have multiple uses in Turkey to.

I wish we had half the balls that Turkiye did; one PKK attack and before even turning on the news, I can trust that TuAF will be hitting hideouts across the border from where mortars and rockets are fired.

When it comes to fighting insurgency, I think we see eye to eye on that.

and could you enlighten me with the drone thingy... ?

tabii canim....

buyrun:

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

it should be mentioned that the UAV was called "Searcher-II" -- not Heron as earlier stated. The enemy air force was testing it --it was under trial at the time. I guess the trial didn't go as planned.

regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom