What's new

How the Taliban won - It will be passed down for generations, all the lost limbs and the money lost

Just be sure to apply it to all His creations equally. After all, what is happening in Pakistan to Pakistanis must also be ordained by Him. And what is to come.

I do; I have stated multiple times on PDF within the last several years that the Pakistanis are getting what they rightfully deserve. However, when the linen on the back of so-called scholars is purchased through haram money, after ripping half the country apart, people still chant "Bhutto Bhutto," picha sa maro, and Butts sitting in Lahore sucking on ganja, one doesn't need to question the rest of society.

Last edited:
Like this?

All ordained by Allah, of course.

I do; I have stated multiple times on PDF within the last several years that the Pakistanis are getting what they rightfully deserve. When the linen on the back of so-called scholars is purchased through haram money, one doesn't need to question the rest of society.

As above, too. Fair is fair.

All ordained by Allah, of course.

As above, too. Fair is fair.

Yeah, that goat-humping part, no comment, Lol.

I'm just surprised with all the rot in this country; the floods didn't swallow it. I don't think any love would be lost.
Note: Somehow, magically, these waderas all survive natural disasters.

Yeah, that goat-humping part, no comment, Lol.

I'm just surprised with all the rot in this country; the floods didn't swallow it. I don't think any love would be lost.
Note: Somehow, magically, these waderas all survive natural disasters.

I suspect that the waderas are part of Allah's plan. They are the curse He has sent upon Pakistanis.

Yes she’s Afghan, from UAE, and has businesses in Pakistan 🤣🤣. She even appears on Pakistani tv.

Her tax should be increased by 10%

Where is lumber wan beghairata?

Also for the guy who is constantly opening anti-American and extremely pro-China simpy posts, this is extremely odd and erratic behaviour...

The only way to stop the Taliban from taking over the country was to never bring your troops home, ever. If you couldn't defeat the Taliban in 20 years, you weren't going to defeat them in 50

Actions speak louder words. Hamdullah Mohib went to New Delhi to plead for India to send military forces to Afghanistan after the USA announced their withdrawal. India showed no love or loyalty to the death for the Hindutva Afghan regime and refused. :lol:
It's a cultural reason that the Pashtuns will always be victorious in Afghanistan, there is no security betting your money on Tajiks/Hazaras unless you're going to provide boots on ground military support.

In Afghanistan, Pashtun society is incredibly tribal and they are collectively raised on hatred backed by a mix of nationalism and Islam, hatred towards Pakistan, Punjabis, Gul Khans, Tajiks, Hazaras, etc. They are willing to be absolute savages and brutes to achieve their objective, the amount of deaths doesn't matter, hence why they are even ready to blow themselves up.

You cannot kill the Taliban, because effectively the ideology of the Taliban lives in pretty much all of the Afghan Pashtun population, if push comes to shove they'll always have mass recruits ready.

On the other hand Tajiks and Hazaras are generally more educated and don't harbour this level of hatred, therefore they can't maintain much loss or have the will power to blow themselves up constantly to achieve the objective. It will break them quickly.

The only way to stop the Taliban from taking over the country was to never bring your troops home, ever. If you couldn't defeat the Taliban in 20 years, you weren't going to defeat them in 50
The very fundamental goal the US was trying to achieve was against Afghan principles on a foundational level.

*No one* accepted their narrative. Their mistake was thinking they'll go in and kill the existing talibs and declare victory, but you cannot kill an ideology, that ideology lived within nearly every Afghan Pashtun very strongly, hence the Taliban had a massive recruitment pool, and that's why the US was never going to win.

Last edited:
These imperial soldier bastards got their punishment:

Even published in books for the whole universe to see:

1668710100952.png

1668712479186.png

It's a cultural reason that the Pashtuns will always be victorious in Afghanistan, there is no security betting your money on Tajiks/Hazaras unless you're going to provide boots on ground military support.

In Afghanistan, Pashtun society is incredibly tribal and they are collectively raised on hatred backed by a mix of nationalism and Islam, hatred towards Pakistan, Punjabis, Gul Khans, Tajiks, Hazaras, etc. They are willing to be absolute savages and brutes to achieve their objective, the amount of deaths doesn't matter, hence why they are even ready to blow themselves up.

You cannot kill the Taliban, because effectively the ideology of the Taliban lives in pretty much all of the Afghan Pashtun population, if push comes to shove they'll always have mass recruits ready.

On the other hand Tajiks and Hazaras are generally more educated and don't harbour this level of hatred, therefore they can't maintain much loss or have the will power to blow themselves up constantly to achieve the objective. It will break them quickly.

The very fundamental goal the US was trying to achieve was against Afghan principles on a foundational level.

*No one* accepted their narrative. Their mistake was thinking they'll go in and kill the existing talibs and declare victory, but you cannot kill an ideology, that ideology lived within nearly every Afghan Pashtun very strongly, hence the Taliban had a massive recruitment pool, and that's why the US was never going to win.
Afghanistanis are pro Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom