What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

He is a Bangladeshi at heart :smitten: so are wb dadas like labond and skullbones who hang out here

lol do u think Abir, skull n bones , roy to b bangladeshi by heart ? laanat on u if u do so :D they are Indians to the core.

Hello roshogolla bhai, let the country with over 100million Muslims decide whether they want Sharia or not. You go and spread your secularism in India while having an om avatar

Secularism is the separation of Church and State.

It does not prohibit a person from believing in any religion.

So, in my country we have the right to believe in any religion.

You, my friend, are confusing Secularism with Communism. Both are different.

sorry you have no right to insult my belief, go take your freedom of speech elsewhere. you ever try to insult prophet (pbuh) in front of me i break your head

ull b in jail for tht it wont fetch u jannat. go die somewhere else.

Secularism is the separation of Church and State.

It does not prohibit a person from believing in any religion.

So, in my country we have the right to believe in any religion.

You, my friend, are confusing Secularism with Communism. Both are different.

Really? And how does Sharia stop people from following their religion? how does it make us a taliban state? either you are ignorant or a troll. If the former, then go and learn something about Islam or better not spread bs

sorry you have no right to insult my belief, go take your freedom of speech elsewhere. you ever try to insult prophet (pbuh) in front of me i break your head

And that's what we are saying.

No one has the right to insult the belief of others, no many how different it is from their own belief.

So, the atheists who are NOT insulting your religion should not be 'DEALT' with. Get the drift? That was what I said in my first post on this thread.

LOL,All major Religions deserved to be insulted for the countless crimes they have committed on the mankind through out the history.No religion or any form of political ideology is not outside the realm of criticism.If they think otherwise they are fascists.
Did you just say "All Religions"?:cheesy: Damn I want you to say it infront of RSS or hindutva fanatics. But I guess you are only brave enough to preach your ideologies in an online forum and not to the fanatics in your own soil. That's the correct approach though. Survival comes before ones ideologies.

Sharia is god made law, if there had been sharia in our country the shame in delhi would not be happening.

Who's God? your God.. not mine.
Why should anyone else follow a law, which you believe your God has made?

Instead of men being prosecuted for rapes, we would be having women being stoned to death in public squares for adultery ..thanks but no thanks.

Ask Afghans how did they like their brief stint with Sharia laws under Taliban regime.

And if your are so fond of Sharia laws, why don't you handover your country Taliban (afterall implementing Sharia laws in Pakistan..is their main objectives.
Go ask your brethren in Swat, how they liked 7 century laws being imposed on them.

Really? And how does Sharia stop people from following their religion? how does it make us a taliban state? either you are ignorant or a troll. If the former, then go and learn something about Islam or better not spread bs

1. Does Bangladesh have Sharia Law???

2. Did I say that Bangladesh is a Talibani state?

3. No thanks. I already know all I need to know about Islam. Improve your comprehension skills and then we'll talk.

TheGoodLordAbove

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom