What's new

How shamelessly they deny everything. PMLN exposed

IK is wrong, it's up to him to prove that he is correct. And he court needs evidences not beliefs.

Did you miss the news that the election tribunal listened to more than fifteen witnesses presented by imran Khan, and ordered that the ballot bags for NA-122 be examined?
Look it up on Express Tribune.

have you seen the controversies surrounding riko diq?its so embarrassing,why are people sleeping?
God knows how many times PPP and Noony Tunes have been exposed in corruption. From Ephedrine Case to Metro Bus to Railway Nepotism to what not!
But blind people will remain blind (and in case they actually are blind, they will get a nice *** whooping from our very own Khadim e Aala's Pujab Police)

I am just amused how shameless they deny things still people like @Danish saleem @WishLivePak @cb4 and @Proudpakistaniguy . Eeven rana masood after his video is still minister and still the above mention guys keep suporting them. To be honest this frustrate me. How can our awaam be so jahil and then who ever challange these people is yahoodi agent

btw on the light note . Meera also siad her video was fake. Please Noon league supporter dont support thee murderers and corrupt people . Till they day people like u keep supporting them, it will be hard for people like us to hold them accountable

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

thats why they are called patwaris, they are ghulam ibn-e-ghulam race.

Lakh di lanat aysi siyasat per jis main adha sher bhooka sooy bazar band hoon or sher wweeran.

God knows how many times PPP and Noony Tunes have been exposed in corruption. From Ephedrine Case to Metro Bus to Railway Nepotism to what not!
But blind people will remain blind (and in case they actually are blind, they will get a nice *** whooping from our very own Khadim e Aala's Pujab Police)
if they even dare sell our national treasure,i will literally leave everything and go to ISL and join IK s DHARNA.FCK ME MAN

Back
Top Bottom