What's new

How shamelessly they deny everything. PMLN exposed

how come u never give statement against nawaz. untill we specifically ask ur opinion. and always criticize imran.

just like geo news do. likeurself they dnt even say nawaz is their boss

so u have no answer for it?

you proved that you are 100% lair.

i said hundred time nawaz and zardari both are chor! but u not said any think for Imran khan.

i am not blind follower of Imran khan.

All new episodes of "The Exposer", now playing in Faisalabad?
These idiots will pull out stupid theories one after another. Like at first they said shooter was the guard of Rana Sana, then they said he was his guard, then they showed a person and tried to show his resemblance with the shooter and now something different....Their misery and wizardry finds no bounds.

i said hundred time nawaz and zardari both are chor! but u not said any think for Imran khan.

who would you vote for ?just asking

y r u so scared to open those bags??
There should be a reason to open them....Its just like anybody can do anything based on mere suspicion....Proof is different from suspicion....And until proof is not there, a suspicion carries little notional value....

yah you dont know me but why do you think i would vote for IK? no middle talk just simple answer dude
I don't really care who you vote for. You wana vote for him, do vote for him....I will vote for who I support and its getting more firmer by the stunts being pulled in the name of change.

They are slaves of the system. They've never been victims of crimes and are beneficiaries of the corrupt government. For them, the affairs of the state of Pakistan revolve only around Punjab and Islamabad. No one outside those borders is a "pure" Pakistani. Everyone knows how much of a racist NS is, it's no secret.
he is not a racist
he loves his family too much and is injecting/ prepping kashmiri judges in the Pakistani justice system to ensure his family is safe from any challenge and the judges can smite on the enemies of the House of Sheirfs

These idiots will pull out stupid theories one after another. Like at first they said shooter was the guard of Rana Sana, then they said he was his guard, then they showed a person and tried to show his resemblance with the shooter and now something different....Their misery and wizardry finds no bounds.

yar kun ghussey hota hay
hum bhi bachpan main asey hi kya kertey thay.
Billi ko shair ke khala aur apni khala ko billi samjhtey thay.

Ab in key din hain khailney koodney ky, pahal dooj aur pakar pakar khailney ky

I don't really care who you vote for. You wana vote for him, do vote for him....I will vote for who I support and its getting more firmer by the stunts being pulled in the name of change.
stunt?so tell me how many times nawaz pulled this stunt of plus ,whats the deal with NS and his family running a party like dictators i thought they were running a democratic country?funny

There should be a reason to open them....Its just like anybody can do anything based on mere suspicion....Proof is different from suspicion....And until proof is not there, a suspicion carries little notional value....

unbelivable... what sort of prof u think can be found in this kind of case??? y cant u undersand the PROF IS IN THE BAGS

bro if there is no rigging then whats the issue to open those bags?????

who would you vote for ?just asking

I voted for JI in 2002
I voted for PPP in 2007
and i voted PTI in 2013 !

and if Imran khan proof him self in KPK through performance my vote for next elections will be for PTI.
But i am not a blind follower of any Political Party!

stunt?so tell me how many times nawaz pulled this stunt of plus ,whats the deal with NS and his family running a party like dictators i thought they were running a democratic country?funny
Its his party to run, If you think he is running it like dictator then how different are other parties where Imran fires the elected president of the party by a word of mouth without any proper procedure. JKT and Co remote control the party and KPK from bani gala...

nopes. u said it when u r asked . how many threads u have started against them. please show.

I voted for JI in 2002
I voted for PPP in 2007
and i voted PTI in 2013 !

and if Imran khan proof him self in KPK through performance my vote for next elections will be for PTI.
But i am not a blind follower of any Political Party!
i dnt think so u will. i still think u r lair.,

unbelivable... what sort of prof u think can be found in this kind of case??? y cant u undersand the PROF IS IN THE BAGS

bro if there is no rigging then whats the issue to open those bags?????
This is a suspicion, proofs would be in the bag, not are in the bag.....It doesn't take much of the brain power to understand this.

i dnt think so u will. i still think u r lair.,
I hope you are true to your words of attacking raiwind palace with a petrol bomb...or your balls dropped a while ago?

@SBD-3 and @Danish saleem dnt derail the topic. i was just asking do u believe rana that this video played by hal the media is fake? what is ur personal opinion that rana sana is involved?

Back
Top Bottom