What's new

How shamelessly they deny everything. PMLN exposed

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am just amused how shameless they deny things still people like @Danish saleem @WishLivePak @cb4 and @Proudpakistaniguy . Eeven rana masood after his video is still minister and still the above mention guys keep suporting them. To be honest this frustrate me. How can our awaam be so jahil and then who ever challange these people is yahoodi agent

btw on the light note . Meera also siad her video was fake. Please Noon league supporter dont support thee murderers and corrupt people . Till they day people like u keep supporting them, it will be hard for people like us to hold them accountable

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

Every guilty should be punished to rectify the system as IK says.

They are slaves of the system. They've never been victims of crimes and are beneficiaries of the corrupt government. For them, the affairs of the state of Pakistan revolve only around Punjab and Islamabad. No one outside those borders is a "pure" Pakistani. Everyone knows how much of a racist NS is, it's no secret.

They are slaves of the system. They've never been victims of crimes and are beneficiaries of the corrupt government. For them, the affairs of the state of Pakistan revolve only around Punjab and Islamabad. No one outside those borders is a "pure" Pakistani. Everyone knows how much of a racist NS is, it's no secret.
have you seen the controversies surrounding riko diq?its so embarrassing,why are people sleeping?

I am just amused how shameless they deny things still people like @Danish saleem @WishLivePak @cb4 and @Proudpakistaniguy . Eeven rana masood after his video is still minister and still the above mention guys keep suporting them. To be honest this frustrate me. How can our awaam be so jahil and then who ever challange these people is yahoodi agent

btw on the light note . Meera also siad her video was fake. Please Noon league supporter dont support thee murderers and corrupt people . Till they day people like u keep supporting them, it will be hard for people like us to hold them accountable

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

Like your leader you are also lair, and i must say lair of century.

Just give me one post in which i said Nawaz sharif is my leader and i support him.

and the Biggest problem with every PTI follower is if you says some thing against Imran khan its mean that you are supporter of Nawaz!

12-11-2014_35813_1.gif

Just give me one post in which i said Nawaz sharif is my leader and i support him.

and the Biggest problem with every PTI follower is if you says some thing against Imran khan its mean that you are supporter of Nawaz

Lo g according to PTI lahore high court ko b nawaz na kahreed liya!

Lo g according to PTI lahore high court ko b nawaz na kahreed liya!
You don't know day before yesterday how people were abusing PTI for blocking Shahra-e-Faisal. Inhain issi tarha galian khanay dena chehyay.......PPP has done the right thing by let them do their thing and accumulate some more cursing from the public.

Shut up Lahore High Court and do your prime duty - dispensation of justice. In your prime duty the courts of Pakistan have been failing. Contempt is when you have grain of respect. You earn respect through your work, not position. This attitude towards respect in Pakistan is so colonial.

Instead of giving political statements, courts should do what they are supposed to do.

and the Biggest problem with every PTI follower is if you says some thing against Imran khan its mean that you are supporter of Nawaz!
how come u never give statement against nawaz. untill we specifically ask ur opinion. and always criticize imran.

just like geo news do. likeurself they dnt even say nawaz is their boss

so u have no answer for it?

Back
Top Bottom