What's new

How shamelessly they deny everything. PMLN exposed

Its his party to run, If you think he is running it like dictator then how different are other parties where Imran fires the elected president of the party by a word of mouth without any proper procedure. JKT and Co remote control the party and KPK from bani gala...
thats how political parties work im afraid plus your comparison is nonsense

@SBD-3 and @Danish saleem dnt derail the topic. i was just asking do u believe rana that this video played by hal the media is fake? what is ur personal opinion that rana sana is involved?
:lol: :lol:

thats how political parties work im afraid plus your comparison is nonsense
Then how different is PTI from others? this is just like saying "Yes I am the convict, but I am innocent"....

again derailing .
Oh they really dropped off then....

This is a suspicion, proofs would be in the bag, not are in the bag.....It doesn't take much of the brain power to understand this.

so open them and prove that IK is wrong...

:lol: :lol:
Then how different is PTI from others? this is just like saying "Yes I am the convict, but I am innocent"....
as much as i can see IK is not preparing his family members to take over when he passes away unlike PMLN OR PPP,how can you expect non democratic parties to run democratic country IRONY UP YOUR ***

nopes. u said it when u r asked . how many threads u have started against them. please show.

i dnt think so u will. i still think u r lair.,

because u are follower of a lair, and u also laid like your leader, so u also think all the people living in this world are also lairs.

brother my parents gave me education, that i will use my mind, not for, mind will be used by others.
what is the difference between educated and uneducated in Pakistan, both are following their leaders blindly.
Living in small village and following your leader blindly, and living in Islamabad, and Lahore and following your leader blindly, what is the difference between the two?

about topic, who ever is culprit must be bring into the court, and hanged~

hahahaha....Its Imran's responsibility to prove that Ayaz is a rigger, not Court's responsibility to prove that Imran is a liar...

hahaha.. its court responsiblty to evalute this issue..
if i say to court that u have stolen my stuff and its in ur locker what should be the responce of the court?
1.order to check ur locker
2.bring prof before we can order to check ur locker

because u are follower of a lair, and u also laid like your leader, so u also think all the people living in this world are also lairs.

brother my parents gave me education, that i will use my mind, not for, mind will be used by others.
what is the difference between educated and uneducated in Pakistan, both are following their leaders blindly.
Living in small village and following your leader blindly, and living in Islamabad, and Lahore and following your leader blindly, what is the difference between the two?

about topic, who ever is culprit must be bring into the court, and hanged~
what lie are u talking about. that he changed his stance.?

court recieve reports from police and investigative institution which is under nawaz sharif and shahbaz. they will never be punished. just like nawaz sharif saved him from model town incident as well

what lie are u talking about. that he changed his stance.?

court recieve reports from police and investigative institution which is under nawaz sharif and shahbaz. they will never be punished. just like nawaz sharif saved him from model town incident as well

Brother,

If Nawaz sharif sitting in out side country responsible for Model town, then pervaiz khatak also responsible for the killing of 3 people in Banu, when they asking for food, and police opened fire on them.

I hope you will not defend too!

Back
Top Bottom