What's new

How shamelessly they deny everything. PMLN exposed

aray kya bat hay
lol. he didnt know if they could they will give every decision in their favor . we have to protest so when they are under pressure , we get justice @SBD-3 what ur opinion now? is this video fake as well

yeh tum logon ki auqat hay....
Aur shair pura hogya
thanks
:)
apney ukat pay kyun has rahey ho

lol. he didnt know if they could they will give every decision in their favor . we have to protest so when they are under pressure , we get justice @SBD-3 what ur opinion now? is this video fake as well
true

stop taking to him. he is a sharif family slave . i tagged them to show u how they will justify their every act
i have converted many disbelievers,this patwari is no different unless he is a true slave

Video is nothing, even today the Rana Sana manhandled the Express Anchors despite them starting very strongly. When Imran was asked about proofs in NA 122, his reply was a testament to PTI's philiosphy of "proof"..."The proofs are in the bag".....PTI people were at the forefront of burning and looting in Faisalabad...there is no denying that more that one of their workers were caught on camera with firearms. If this video is so much a proof then PTI leadership should immediately keep this as a proof and then present at the time of investigation...Sore loosers....

apney ukat pay kyun has rahey ho

true
Itna ghusa...
:lol:

Video is nothing, even today the Rana Sana manhandled the Express Anchors despite them starting very strongly. When Imran was asked about proofs in NA 122, his reply was a testament to PTI's philiosphy of "proof"..."The proofs are in the bag".....PTI people were at the forefront of burning and looting in Faisalabad...there is no denying that more that one of their workers were caught on camera with firearms. If this video is so much a proof then PTI leadership should immediately keep this as a proof and then present at the time of investigation...Sore loosers....
what else do you need?,plus whats the big ask in opening a bunch of bags if you won the election fair and square

i have converted many disbelievers,this patwari is no different unless he is a true slave
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A new level of mental disorder....Disbeliever...Pakistan tehreek-e-Islam...

what else do you need?,plus whats the big ask in opening a bunch of bags if you won the election fair and square
Nothing because the "Proofs are in the bag"

I am just amused how shameless they deny things still people like @Danish saleem @WishLivePak @cb4 and @Proudpakistaniguy . Eeven rana masood after his video is still minister and still the above mention guys keep suporting them. To be honest this frustrate me. How can our awaam be so jahil and then who ever challange these people is yahoodi agent

btw on the light note . Meera also siad her video was fake. Please Noon league supporter dont support thee murderers and corrupt people . Till they day people like u keep supporting them, it will be hard for people like us to hold them accountable

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

All new episodes of "The Exposer", now playing in Faisalabad?

@SBD-3 i voted in NA-122 the whole area of samnabad was in favour of PTI .. no body even knew who sardar sadiq really is.. and still he won .. i wont justification of my vote

Back
Top Bottom