What's new

How realistic is UNSC permanent seat for India???

its just ur thinking,nothing more than this.
we have lot of ppl here to write para's on this.
even i can write hollywood movie scripts

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

its just based on interst

Yeah right. I know the truth hurts. India is a greedy and belligerent bully to all its adjacent countries.

Yeah right. I know the truth hurts. India is a greedy and belligerent bully to all its adjacent countries.

yes we are greedy ,very greedy,very very greedy,very very very greedy.
be careful,u r the next target.:D

and ur truth is just part of ur fantasy world.:lol:

I don't think China has to veto India's request for UNSC seat blindly. Instead, China should respect and listen to the opinions first from around the world, especially from Indian neighbors who are naturally deemed to know best of India.
Lets start with Pakistan on the west: India? A belligerent bully. Never!

Burma: India for UNSC? r u kidding? A covetous bully having ambition on our land. No!

Burma is one of the nations with whom we have no territorial disputes,Also in Nehru's era we transferred the Coco Islands to them.

Bangladesh: India? ehhhhhuhhhh, No! India has stolen our water supply and instigated insurgency in our country.
Bangladesh has no insurgencies , if you are referring to the one of 1971,then thats the insurgency that lead to their independence(which China opposed)

Sri Lanka: India? A notorious lousy bully who had dirty hands in our national stability. No!
Sure we had our troubled times with them,but eventually they acknowledge our support

Sri Lanka praises India for its support

Nepal: India. An overbearing bully who has played notorious role in our civil war. No!
Ok! I'll admit we bullied these people.

Now the verdict: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO for india
I see no effect if China does or does not openly veto,except for a the fact the relations will get even more cold,Since the Americans themselves aren't interested.

PS:Based on all the statements you"ve made above,are you suggesting a country with bad ties with its neighbors and supporting insurgencies is not legible for a UN seat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I still believe that India should try to raise the living standard of its people instead of worrying about getting a UNSC permanent seat. Until its people are first taken care of, they will be concern about personal welfare instead of things like a UNSC seat. Hungry people do not care about things happen far away or far from now.

I still believe that India should try to raise the living standard of its people instead of worrying about getting a UNSC permanent seat. Until its people are first taken care of, they will be concern about personal welfare instead of things like a UNSC seat. Hungry people do not care about things happen far away or far from now.

Anyday,that"ll be our first concern.

Its not like we are bribing the world for a P5 seat at the cost of expenditure on poverty eradication.

We are aware,it might even take more than decade,to get the UNSC permanent seat,So just begin early.

Anyday,that"ll be our first concern.

Its not like we are bribing the world for a P5 seat at the cost of expenditure on poverty eradication.

We are aware,it might even take more than decade,to get the UNSC permanent seat,So just begin early.

But the fight against poverty should be the concern of poor countries. India has more poor than any countries out there. I very rarely see Indians concern about that. May I ask why?

But the fight against poverty should be the concern of poor countries. India has more poor than any countries out there. I very rarely see Indians concern about that. May I ask why?

dont know why chinese and pakistanis are hell bent on poverty in india as if the dont have any poverty,poverty has nothing to do with being a permanent mumber of unsc,china also had huge amount of poverty in 1970's so that didnt have any effect on its membership

But the fight against poverty should be the concern of poor countries.
The betterment of citizens is the primary priority of any nation.

India has more poor than any countries out there.
True!

I very rarely see Indians concern about that. May I ask why?
Because progress is being made in that area,even if its sluggish.

The UNSC permanent seat seems to just provide a distraction for India,

I doubt India will have the seat anytime soon because
1. What good will it serve the current P5 members to have their powers diluted by the addition of another perm member?
2. The constant want of a UNSC position also encourages India to keep in favors with her current supporters, this means that the likes of US and Russia will have the upper hand in the situation. Once the position is obtained then the need to continue such favors will no longer be as important as before, will her allies see that as a positive thing?
3. All current P5 members are major weapons manufacturers and exporters, this means they all share the same interest (Its a security council after all). How will India joining the club change things?

Not any time soon, but it is not possible at the moment.

and check out wiki on indian armed force,i know it not fully trustworthy but not all false either

UN is joke and India should take back their membership to make aware this world about this crape insititution.

Well the Chinese have now been put in a tight spot. Because the 2 countries vying for a permanent SC seat are Japan and India. I think China will prefer t choose the lesser of the two evil because it is much more harder with Japan onboard than India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom