What's new

How realistic is UNSC permanent seat for India???

You have raised a very good question about the likelihood of some of P5 being replaced. It is not a secrecy that UK has been discussed in this matter. Given the chance, how India would fight against its old 400 years master. That'll be a wonderful show to the world.

As for the future, I am not sure. India has not showed the potentials. All it has now are only dirty chaotic messy populace and incompetent government.

hmm a little history lesson first brits rule india for 190 years from 1757 to 1947 . Go read some books .

About that statement , it sounds like it is coming from someone from USA or Europe but one can't help and laugh thinking that it is coming from a chinese.

Well guess what that is what you were till just about a few years ago , and are still considered a poor country by any standards in the world .

Yes , less poorer than India but poor nonetheless , so take that BS somewhere else.

Not really true.

My understanding is that NSG requires a consensus for any decision. So effectively every member has a sort of veto.

That China wants to delay it is clear. That's why I said that China will not act as a leader on this. It won't openly antagonize the countries that want to get in but will try and delay it as much as possible.

That is fine by me.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Let's see. May be that is what happens. I have my doubts that India will accept it.

Yeah , I am pretty sure INdia won't accept that and it should not.

I used to regard India as a peaceful country described in Chinese textbook and from the mouth of Indian people. After the shock wave of reading online from times of India, Hindudstan Times and watching NDTV, etc, I feel being cheated before. I did some research on the history of 1962 at the time I did not believe neither India's nor China's account. Then the truth was revealed that India has been the biggest hypocrite.

wat hypocrisy??
care to elaborate plz?

Hmmmmmm

What about pokhran-2,they even failed to slap sanction's on us.

What about North korea,What about Iran

The UNSC is even helplessly watching the events unfolding in Libya with all those talks about no flying zones,whats the actual power.

They can effective only against some hapless nation,after Pokhran we brought the UNSC to its knees virtually,all Thanks to Russia and France(this is why i call this organization toothless,the same veto make it toothless)

All those sanction's against us even not stayed there for atleast half a decade,so what power actually they hold

When the P5 all agree, then the UNSC has power... There was nothing done in the examples you cited above because the 5 could not agree

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom