What's new

How PTI vs Doraemon made us Lose faith in Pak Politics

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
image.jpeg

LAHORE: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf on Wednesday submitted a resolution in the Punjab Assembly calling for a ban on popular Japanese manga and anime series Doraemon.

The resolution urges Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) to ban cartoon channels in general, and Doraemon in particular. Submitted by PTI lawmaker Malik Taimoor, the resolution also suggests limiting the hours of cartoon channels.

It is not clear from the resolution what PTI's beef with Doraemon is, but it said channels exclusive to cartoons were having a harmful impact on children.

"Cartoon channels on 24 hours are having a negative impact on the educational and physical well-being of children," read the resolution, which is likely to be discussed in the next assembly session.

Without giving any details, the resolution said: "The language that is used in the cartoons is destroying our societal norms."

Soon after the passing of the resolution, #PTIvsDoraemon became the top trend on Twitter in Pakistan.

Doraemon's plot revolves around a robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a pre-teen boy named Nobita.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1275117/pti-wants-japanese-cartoon-series-doraemon-banned
-------------------
:hitwall: nothing else but :hitwall:

View attachment 322984

LAHORE: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf on Wednesday submitted a resolution in the Punjab Assembly calling for a ban on popular Japanese manga and anime series Doraemon.

The resolution urges Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) to ban cartoon channels in general, and Doraemon in particular. Submitted by PTI lawmaker Malik Taimoor, the resolution also suggests limiting the hours of cartoon channels.

It is not clear from the resolution what PTI's beef with Doraemon is, but it said channels exclusive to cartoons were having a harmful impact on children.

"Cartoon channels on 24 hours are having a negative impact on the educational and physical well-being of children," read the resolution, which is likely to be discussed in the next assembly session.

Without giving any details, the resolution said: "The language that is used in the cartoons is destroying our societal norms."

Soon after the passing of the resolution, #PTIvsDoraemon became the top trend on Twitter in Pakistan.

Doraemon's plot revolves around a robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a pre-teen boy named Nobita.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1275117/pti-wants-japanese-cartoon-series-doraemon-banned
-------------------
:hitwall: nothing else but :hitwall:

Doremon cartoon should be banned in whole of PAK. I have children in my house and i know how much impact they got from watching doremon and we have blocked this channel since 6 months.

Doremon cartoon should be banned in whole of PAK. I have children in my house and i know how much impact they got from watching doremon and we have blocked this channel since 6 months.

:lol: please do not compare our children with weak IQ of yours.

You do not want your kids to watch Doraemon fine ban it in your home but we want it for our kids. Doraemon is great

Something productive for kids wont kill parents. Instead of letting them watch tv and saying tarbeat than my friend you are mistaken. Good step taken by PTI this is called future planning instead of having spoiled future young generation.

My 2.5 yeard old daughter watches doremon on youtube and my nephew has downloaded full series from torrent... Doremon sucks big time and certainly putting very bad impact to their health as well as to their language.

Something productive for kids wont kill parents. Instead of letting them watch tv and saying tarbeat than my friend you are mistaken. Good step taken by PTI this is called future planning instead of having spoiled future young generation.

Nothing is spoiling about Doraemon

My 2.5 yeard old daughter watches doremon on youtube and my nephew has downloaded full series from torrent... Doremon sucks big time and certainly putting very bad impact to their health as well as to their language.

what bad language? I watch it daily untill today when I think PTI clowns have also forced cable operators to ban it in Peshawar. There is no bad language

Bro... its not jus Doremon, other cartoon characters r having the same impact....

:lol: please do not compare our children with weak IQ of yours.

You do not want your kids to watch Doraemon fine ban it in your home but we want it for our kids. Doraemon is great
So you want your children to say--------Pita jee kahan hain, Maan tu kia kehti hay, ajj kia sundari chookri dekhi may nay, Uski chumi lenay ko dil kur raha tha(As Jhnony Bravo used to say:Chuma tu deti ja Sundari), 2005 may bhookum aya tha, Pakistan kay pass paramano bumb hay lol @The Sandman Your views please.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom