What's new

How Popular is China in Pakistan?

But faith wise they are shit country

They are much better than you Islamist radicals. Medieval Muslim travelers have documented Taoism and it's greatness.

Far greater than your shit Salifism/Wahabism. I would love to use your kind of primitive Wahaabi texts as toilet paper.

Not to mention the subjugation of muslims.....they cant even celebrate ramzan...lolz...and yet..china is pakistans iron bro....HAHhahahh

very ironic.

Complete fantasy. Muslims enjoy full rights to practice their religion. Typical Bharati fake news info.

Videos of Chinese Muslims:

Last edited:
They are much better than you Islamist radicals. Medieval Muslim travelers have documented Taoism and it's greatness.

Far greater than your shit Salifism/Wahabism. I would love to use your kind of primitive Wahaabi texts as toilet paper.
You probably not a Muslim, true preaching of Islam is far far better than your shit Taoism lol

You probably not a Muslim, true preaching of Islam is far far better than your shit Taoism lol

True preaching of Islam compliments Taoism; wheras your Wahabbis and Salfis are killed by Pakistani forces by the thousands.

Death to the Wahabbis/Salfis and the rest of you fake Muslims.

True preaching of Islam compliments Taoism; wheras your Wahabbis and Salfis are killed by Pakistani forces by the thousands.

Death to the Wahabbis/Salfis and the rest of you fake Muslims.
Shut the fcuk up if you don't know true preaching of Islam

Taoism is nowhere near Islamic preaching and teachings

You're reported for your nonsense

Shut the fcuk up if you don't know true preaching of Islam

Taoism is nowhere near Islamic preaching and teachings

You're reported for your nonsense

Likewise for you. Your Wahabbism is incomparable with Islam. A source of terrorism and extremism.

You don't know a damn thing about Taoism, let alone Islam.

Likewise for you. Your Wahabbism is incomparable with Islam. A source of terrorism and extremism.

You don't know a damn thing about Taoism, let alone Islam.
We do well know what is real Islam better than you

And we don't want to know what Taoism because we have way way better religion that your shit Taoism

We do well know what is real Islam better than you

And we don't want to know what Taoism because we have way way better religion that your shit Taoism

Wahabism/Saliafism has nothing to do with Islam. So your barbaric terror religion has nothing in common with Islamic teachings. Taoism does:

Wahabism/Saliafism has nothing to do with Islam. So your barbaric terror religion has nothing in common with Islamic teachings. Taoism does:
Do you know what is the real Islamic teachings???

And do tell me how many Taoism followers in the world??? Few millions

Islam has 2 billions followers all over the world

Go lick a d!ck of your shit Taoism

Do you know what is the real Islamic teachings???

And do tell me how many Taoism followers in the world??? Few millions

Islam has 2 billions followers all over the world

Go lick a d!ck of your shit Taoism

A few million? Now we know how retarded you are. Go follow your Wahabbi salafi terrorist religion and get killed by security.

I disagree with you. Salafis are the closes to Islam.

In that case most Muslims should live like the taliban, whom are not even Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom