What's new

How Popular is China in Pakistan?

The Chinese government likes Pakistan.

Thats good enough for me. The Chinese people listen to their government, sir, my dear Indian member.

China is an east Asian country, Chinese people are religiously, linguistically, culturally, ethnically and racially are near to east Asia, hence their point of interest is east Asia.

With China, Pakistan is in safe hands. :pakistan: :china:

But it will be the Pakistan's democracy which will be the first casualty :guns:

China doesn't believe in leaving important decisions in the hands of stupid PUBLIC :lol::lol:

China doesn't believe in leaving important decisions in the hands of stupid PUBLIC :lol::lol:

Pakistan is safe cuz Pakistanies are protecting it. As Pakistanies we dont belive in Democracy, india and indian sud worry about their people toilets runaway commandos crying soilders and substandard stablishment thats all india have.
i belive Pakistan is as popular in China as China in Pakistan.

i do not know who have them and miss using them ...but some 1 in APP LOOG MAYBE hidden becaiuse shia was not open after so much invention in 80s .......detected in 2001 when BOSS BY then SIR gen SIR detected a criminal so called GEN of cia or raw .....naqvi something ......saying shia hai naan isko ata hoi kia hoo gaa ...do not know our language what else do he know .................and he denied heer naqvi shia nahin hootaa ...mujhaay bhi yahi pata tha hoootaa haiii ...like bugties MAYBE .....people were asking SIR iska court marshall hoo ga naan ...BUT NEWS NEVER WENT UP cricles maybe .......like mentioned in 80s .....these are in every department .......SIR G app kissi se millay tu nahin while i was picked up .......late night and spent that night and a day and then was released after half a night .............just for NO REASON ...it was MODEL TOWN POLICE STATION ...........some 1 w as usking me they were calling him jihaaazzz ....??? who was HE SHE ...the 1 worked in all **** songs or his PIMP ??? nest FLAT to ME IN NEXT BLOCK ..??? the one NEXT TO ME IN MY BLOCK is filled with bajwaa and co ......people are already cheating APP loog ...they have got machine and a chip some where in my head ....tappus .........etc etc etc and not telling you claiming REAL MUSLIMS LIKE him and HER ...........KINDLY i can not and do not like to joke with people work in **** movies i design and watch theoir HOME will be almost like MY OLD SHOP when ALL THIS STARTED IN HAFEEZ CENTER ....ALL this B/s is to tell you and waste your TIME telling ...

ALL ideas where already yours just asked every 1 ...we all will be doing this specially for the people in media but before lets all just try CIA AND RAW .........but haaaaaa......all the fame all money they both earned and plius cash it saying jews and hindus are etc etc etc are very creative or what ever .....but they surly did including facebook ...is also involved or shia in it ..............

threat of kaana can be removed TOO but if its real by any means THEN because it was also used ON your EX AND OLD BOSS of 80s all i was trying to tell just keep the HISTORY STRAIGHT ......and some 1 is not inventing it or re inventing any thing all have already done in 80s DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH HAVE I MISSED .......
4e6da28748b4f3026cfa840d38b168c1d8afa03b72fb10606238c2ac2591a147.jpg

China is an east Asian country, Chinese people are religiously, linguistically, culturally, ethnically and racially are near to east Asia, hence their point of interest is east Asia.
China has a population of 1.4 billion people.

There are some Chinese people living in Xinjiang and Xizang province.

I have a feel that to take on India, Pakistan is letting China takeover Pakistan slowly but steadily. When I see your business sections of your newspapers I read that China is taking over that, or China is buying a Pakistani company or China has got this contract etc...etc. Too bad for Pakistan that once China acquire critical sectors of Pakistan, the destiny of Pakistan will not be in its own hand.

Most of the big British companies are now owned by Germans, Japanese, Americans....I don't see Britain too worried about it's destiny, neither do i see an exodus of Indians.

Most of the big British companies are now owned by Germans, Japanese, Americans....I don't see Britain too worried about it's destiny, neither do i see an exodus of Indians.

You know that the situation you pointing to and that presently happening in Pakistan are quite different.

Neither do I considering the idiots which inhabit our region.

Not at all, at the end of the day, it boils down to who is running the show, BMW now owns Rolls Royce but it's the British workers making it tick.
Point is hopefully China will open many corporate offices in Pakistan.

Hopefully China can sell some of it's best products in Pakistan.

Chinese on PDF are not the representative of the China. Many Chinese don't know much about Pakistan, unlike Pakistani who have good idea on China.
you talk so much shit its unbelievable

only an indian imbecile will say Chinese in the year 2017 doesn't know about Pakistan.

China and Pakistan share a long history of co-operation, respect and understanding. No force on this earth can change that.

Back
Top Bottom