What's new

How Popular is China in Pakistan?

My aunt says everyone in my family in Islamabad is looking forward to seeing CPEC come to fruition.

I am also excited to see CPEC completed.

Pakistanis know who our friends are and we know how to value friendship so I expect China has a very favourable view among Pakistanis. I cant speak for anyone but myself and in my opinion China is the backbone of our foreign policy. In fact apart from Turkey and Saudi Arabia, China is the only other country we actually have an effective foreign policy for.

Regarding the trade issue described in this article, it has too much lefty inclination and a tone of disdain towards the ingenuity of traders. No economical boom starts with glorified trading those leftists prefer, but also with a humble beginning. Let's hope such a humble beginning won't be squashed by some bureaucrats.

Regarding the trade issue described in this article, it has too much lefty inclination and a tone of disdain towards the ingenuity of traders. No economical boom starts with glorified trading those leftists prefer, but also with a humble beginning. Let's hope such a humble beginning won't be squashed by some bureaucrats.

It is not the bureaucrats in Pakistan or the Establishment that is scared of Chinese investment, it is vested interests. The charge against Chinese investment is being made by journalists and certain political parties to score points against the government and certain journalists in Pakistan (and everyone knows who they are) are paid hacks to write whatever their paymasters want. There is zero risk of them succeeding because the State itself wants China to increase its involvement in Pakistan. The West despises it for several reasons, one of which is that an economically prosperous Pakistan is not in the interests of the West or India.

China is an east Asian country, Chinese people are religiously, linguistically, culturally, ethnically and racially are near to east Asia, hence their point of interest is east Asia.

Not to mention the subjugation of muslims.....they cant even celebrate ramzan...lolz...and yet..china is pakistans iron bro....HAHhahahh

very ironic.

As cost of manufacturing goes up in China, we need to attract more Chinese businesses to open plants in Pak. That's how we milk CPEC to our advantage.

:disagree:

:agree:. Omar metwali.

:disagree:

:D
Sirs G hope this 1 is not going to be :offpost: FAst and furious Hero other then that desil you ate that 1 or is been deleted ....not joked about any thing specially ..DA where DA you THOUGHT and gave an angry expression ....thats why me GREAT thought may be its HIM ...your CLASS means surrounding SIRS G .....and COULeages and some 1 is copying you ,, HERE IN PAKISTAN FOR HOLLY WOOD MENTIONED THE PICTURE in it too please get it or any of your friend because trhe 1 WHO IS copying might kcik this post if no T T P check among yourself is going ON ...otherwise it including any pother post is safe .......LETS HOPE YOU NOT ALL BY YOUR SELF ,,,:closed:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:Reason SIRS G no 1, believing ME that Media is here , in FLATS ALL THE THANA area which begins from all around please confirm is filled with T T P , ALL FACTORY or INDUSTRIAL area , already TOLD APP LOOG some 1 firstly ate IT THEN they are doing it on permanenet bases , UPTILL NOW AND bolly and holly wood is ON FROM HERE .APP LOOG FOUND ANY THING JOKE UP TILL NOW ??? from me ..me as tigers eye , me as james bond me as ATLIF SQURESHI on FB ....from where i was thrown here ON ASKING app ko yaqeen bhi ayaa hai kuch apni BATOON pee .........TOLD ABOUT SIR GEN SIR ZIA-UL-HAQ QURESHI and his 80s DOINGS which brought PAKISTAN ARMY in THE RACE OF BEING NUMBER 1 .....because it was messing with KGB of RUSSIA and INDIA and IRAN and BRITS in here as shia within them and here in PAKISTAN

Let us also import some Chinese secularism and tolerance so we can stop blowing each other with bombs!

And also Taoist teachings of peace and harmony. I think Taoism can be a positive influence on Islam.

Ah, yes. China is very popular among Pakistanis.

The Haier brand is well known among Pakistanis as well.

Back
Top Bottom