What's new

How Pakistan’s Nuclear Stockpile Compares with the Rest of the World

Why? Why should anyone be worried that Pakistani nukes can not wipe out a big city? Is that a part of Pakistani nuclear doctrine? Should it be?

Nuclear weapons are not toys for arm-chair generals.
Who said they r toys for arm chair generals, is that how u pictuarize the nuclear comands around the world, 7-8 generals sitting around a magnificient fireplace in their leather arm chairs in a room lined with mahogony wood, puffing on cubans n sipping on macallan whiskey, suddenly one of them says "that country pisses me off", another says" well, harry lets nuke them" and off the nukes go, boom!!! boom!!! n all the generals than laugh like villians in a b grade movie???, no one wants a nuclear war but let me break it down for u, the whole purpose of the A bomb is to wipe off civilizations, their central purpose is not wiping of bases or carrier groups, in case such a scenario arises where its us or the enemy, i wouldnt celebrate it but guess what?? the enemy would've to go, so my friend its very important that our nukes are able to wipe of an entire civilization in a horrendous scenario where we would've to knock them into submission or even worse make them ceaze to exist...

Absolutely true. But we are political immature

Add to the list "sectarian immaturity, religious immaturity, moral immaturity, etc, etc, the list goes on & on...".

Until & unless Pakistan & Pakistanis (ones living inside & outside of the Motherland) can fix themselves, the nation itself can't be fixed.

It's a bottom up solution. :)

Add to the list "sectarian immaturity, religious immaturity, moral immaturity, etc, etc, the list goes on & on...".

Until & unless Pakistan & Pakistanis (ones living inside & outside of the Motherland) can fix themselves, the nation itself can't be fixed.

It's a bottom up solution.

The immaturity and its domains may vary but TBH,
having been around a lot, a bottom's up solution ...
would be the proper fix for just about every nation.

My own interest as a human is to become better at
being one which happens to also be my duty to God
and/or other people so -Let's fix myself fits all, me thinks!

Of course, after a few setbacks you get it that you may
not reach sainthood that easily and then after a few ...
decades, you tend to look towards gaming/cheat solutions
that reincarnation thing to extend the length of your
attempt or delay its end result beyond your responsibility.

Why do you think teenagers and those broken beyond repair
embrace things like djihad so easily but because it too is
a cheat to make fit your claim to the afterlife within your
otherwise too short existence?

It takes way more guts to stagger through life burdened by
your mistakes, pained by disappointment in yourself more
even so than in others, slowed by your inadequacies and
scared to the depths of your soul that you may not make it.

Because the end, truth is that you'll have to face your maker
having only tried your best and hoping they'll grade the effort
as good teachers, coaches and parents do, out of love, . . .
and for that to even make sense, leave this world behind with
your hope left behind for others and all, sincere and unabridged.

Sorry, Itachi mate, got off on a tangent there
but you get the idea behind the ramblings :

It's really much simpler & easier
to call for changes in governance.

For most people that is; best of luck with that attempt, Tay.

Last edited:
Who said they r toys for arm chair generals, is that how u pictuarize the nuclear comands around the world, 7-8 generals sitting around a magnificient fireplace in their leather arm chairs in a room lined with mahogony wood, puffing on cubans n sipping on macallan whiskey, suddenly one of them says "that country pisses me off", another says" well, harry lets nuke them" and off the nukes go, boom!!! boom!!! n all the generals than laugh like villians in a b grade movie???, no one wants a nuclear war but let me break it down for u, the whole purpose of the A bomb is to wipe off civilizations, their central purpose is not wiping of bases or carrier groups, in case such a scenario arises where its us or the enemy, i wouldnt celebrate it but guess what?? the enemy would've to go, so my friend its very important that our nukes are able to wipe of an entire civilization in a horrendous scenario where we would've to knock them into submission or even worse make them ceaze to exist...

Sarcasm just died. RIP.

The reference to Armchair Generals was aimed at people just like you. How old are you kid?

Lol, the how old r u retort??, pathetic...
Considering the missed sarcasm, and the long worthless rant - complete with fantasy of wiping out a civilization, I think a question about your age is very apt. You mental age can not be more than mid-teens.

Considering the missed sarcasm, and the long worthless rant - complete with fantasy of wiping out a civilization, I think a question about your age is very apt. You mental age can not be more than mid-teens.
The hell man, I don't fantasize about wiping out civilizations, my stance is that a scenario might arise where it's us or them n at that time all sane minds would choose to wipe the enemy out as a last resort only, only when it's us or them, in a ruthless world we can't afford to be saints, we must always be prepared for any situation n our weapons must reflect that resolve, if u live in a bubble where humanity prevails n the enemy has mercy on u out of the goodness of their hearts then it's your age not mine that needs to be determined:-), n the only counter narrative u have offered until now is rants about my age, that tells me volumes about ur depth...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom