What's new

How Pakistan’s Nuclear Stockpile Compares with the Rest of the World

Do we have thermonuclear weapons???? plutonium fission boosted warheads are very effective yet more firepower is always welcome, I sincerely hope we have achieved this capability after all it is 2017, 34 years have passed since we achieved the capability to detonate a uranium based fission device, since the 98 tests we must have gained very valuable data, and I will not be surprised if we do not have a workable theoretical thermonuclear design by now, what gives me great confidence is that it is well known the gems of NUST are in close cooperation with our nuclear weapons program and we all know about NUST, those folks truly are miracle workers.
@War Thunder @Hammad Arshad Qureshi @Zibago @The Sandman @Signalian

Authentic by documentation of western experts
Who knows about Chinese number

And similar estimates about us, the Pakistan.

"Theses authentic quoted numbers are far from factualities!
By quoting Authentic it means the official claim or shown figure. The actual figure will always fluctuate.

I don't think that apart of first four powers, the rest are totally open about their nukes...However these numbers have been floating around for a while rather like forever..
Yes you'r right.
No one knows the original numbers. It may be estimated/claimed official.

Simply all these countries have nukes.... bs figures

United States, Russia, China, Pakistan, India, N.Korea, France, UK, Israel and IRAN

Are you fu*cking dumb?

Why not "don't kill enemy soldier because they have a family" values?

Look my bleeding heart child---it doesn't matter what values you have---how about what values your enemy has? You take your values in your butt while enemy builds weapon systems enough to destroy you major city in one strike---and in nuclear escalation--goes on to decimate your cities and communities while you have nothing to respond to that because "oh our values did not allow us to build big enough weapons to counter such naked barbarism from the enemy"

"Values" will not save your family from getting butchered at the hands of those who are willing to do it.

Hope our generals are not childish girls like some members here.
You can make your point without all the insults.

Do we have thermonuclear weapons???? plutonium fission boosted warheads are very effective yet more firepower is always welcome, I sincerely hope we have achieved this capability after all it is 2017, 34 years have passed since we achieved the capability to detonate a uranium based fission device, since the 98 tests we must have gained very valuable data, and I will not be surprised if we do not have a workable theoretical thermonuclear design by now, what gives me great confidence is that it is well known the gems of NUST are in close cooperation with our nuclear weapons program and we all know about NUST, those folks truly are miracle workers.
Since Pakistan has plutonium as well as enriched uranium nuclear devices, plus tritium, deuterium, lithium deuteride and boosted device technology, one can clearly see that all the ingredients for an H-Bomb are present, Pakistani nuclear scientists are quite capable of designing a thermonuclear warhead.. testing it is another issue though.. but nowadays Simulations on supercomputers are efficient enough, short of physical detonation tests..

morland_image036.gif

Gents this sounds terrible but it's the cornerstone of MAD. You have to be able to wipe out all of your enemies. If you don't have the ability or the will to commit mass murder as a last resort then the concept of mutually assured destruction fails. I've read opinions that Muslims should never use nuclear weapons because of their radioactive aftermath and the impact on innocents, these are VERY immoral weapons, probably the most immoral weapons ever. If you seek them, then you must be willing to use them as a last resort. The person who presses that button will do so against every moral fibre in their body and knowing full well if there is a hell, they will be sent to it for sure.

Pakistan's nuclear doctrine should be dictated by its values. Wiping out a city full of innocent civilians should net be a part of any country's military strategy.

These crypto non-Muslims are the greatest threat to Muslim states! It's nice to know that Pakistan has not capitulated to these vultures.

UK has 512 nuclear warheads carried by just 4 nuclear submarines 16 missiles x 8 MIRV nuclear warhead x 4 submarines = 512..
So, how come Britain has a total 215-225 on the chart above!!!? most likely they have missed a digit...

It's a feel good chart prepared by whom I don't know.

There are reports that Pakistani nukes have up to 250kt and up yield since they are the miniaturized Fusion-boosted fission weapons..

Basically you're trying to claim that Pakistan has hydrogen bombs. Most probably they do but had the hostile states known this they would not think of having a war with cold start. There's no point having this kind of weapon if it isn't used as a deterrence.

These crypto non-Muslims are the greatest threat to Muslim states! It's nice to know that Pakistan has not capitulated to these vultures.

It's a feel good chart prepared by whom I don't know.

Basically you're trying to claim that Pakistan has hydrogen bombs. Most probably they do but had the hostile states known this they would not think of having a war with cold start. There's no point having this kind of weapon if it isn't used as a deterrence.
H-bomb yield is in the megaton scale, not kt.. 250 kt is quite a yield but does not come close to the thermonuclear yields in Mt..

Last edited:
his they would not think of having a war with cold start. There's no point having this kind of weapon if it isn't used as a deterrence.

They can have as much wet dream as they want but reality keep them in check..

Since Pakistan has plutonium as well as enriched uranium nuclear devices, plus tritium, deuterium, lithium deuteride and boosted device technology, one can clearly see that all the ingredients for an H-Bomb are present, Pakistani nuclear scientists are quite capable of designing a thermonuclear warhead.. testing it is another issue though.. but nowadays Simulations on supercomputers are efficient enough, short of physical detonation tests..
morland_image036.gif

Once had a talk with a scientist who served as a teacher in PAEC from 60s to 98. He said after a successful fission bomb it takes approx 10 years to go to thermonuclear.

Our energies were more focused on miniaturised nuclear bomb. Also as recent USA "super-fuse" upgrade of nuclear weapons suggest, if a nuclear bomb hits the target accurately yield requirements are sufficiently reduced.

Some say Israel doesn't have nukes at all, Some say 80, some say 100, 150 or even 400 fision and fusion bombs.
who knows

Israel might have more nukes, its understandable, its conventional capability has a numerical disadvantage compared to its adversaries around it. Israel's nuclear requirement for deterrence is pretty simmilar to that of Pakistan's.
However on the other hand it was India which nuclearized South Asia. Indians deliberately declare that they have less nukes to get more clout for NSG membership. Since US-Indo nuclear deal, they had more domestic nuclear fuel which could be diverted to production of nuclear stockpile. Pakistan had on numerous occasions offered India a bilateral understanding to ban testing of nuclear weapons , which India rejected. Indian bellicose behavior forced Pakistan to adjust its strategic force levels and its nuclear doctrine from credible minimum deterrence to Full Spectrum Deterrence.

testing it is another issue though.. but nowadays Simulations on supercomputers are efficient enough, short of physical detonation tests..

Only 2 countries have the means for that simulation today
and Pakistan is not one of them.

This is not computer graphics you're talking about.

Good day, Tay.

A very tiny tiny device was tested in a certain part of the country once....and the results even surprised the scientists working on it...
And that's all we can say
Because all I heard was no one was going to say anything and no one was supposed to...

Apart from that, what I do know is, we have been testing alot of Radiation and Chemicals based weapons in a certain part of the country ...

Simply all these countries have nukes.... bs figures

United States, Russia, China, Pakistan, India, N.Korea, France, UK, Israel and IRAN

Also Turkey, Brazil and S Africa. There are several countries who deal in machinery to make nukes. Wouldn't take them long to join the club.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom