What's new

How Pakistan can become an economic force in the region?

Brother having a just system or asking for a just system doesn't make you an Islamist.

Agreed.

This is why I say Islamists in Pakistan are minority but they make so much noise that people think they are a majority. They are not.

And

yes majority of Pakistanis are least bothered by Islamism, as long as they can get some hope and some justice.

This is the context in which this thread is talking about more inclusive, and tolerant system aka secularism.

peace

It does not matters if , there is terrorism or bheraism

Bottom line is Unless PEOPLE change , there will be NO CHANGE

A collective awakening needs to happen a moment in time when From president to a shop keeper will say "Pakistan First Me and my family later"

NOTHING will change , it is simple as that "WE NEED TO AWAKEN"

Revolution a moment in history that truely awakens the Mind and Nationalism

So that before you throw out a bubble gum wrapper on street you would ask yourself question am I hurnting my country by throwing this garbabe on street?

Untill that moment when Father will tell the daughter I will give you a low gift for wedding becasue I need to pay Taxes to governement first

Untill that moment when a Business Man will consider less profits so that he can pay workers better salaries

Untill that moment when Cheating will be eradicated in schools and Corporations will line up and hire Top 10% of gradutes right from schools

Untill that moment .. When a person will give up and sell his car and ride in bus becasue it pollutes the air less

Untill that moment when a person will tell a traffic policeman , go ahead take my scooter I will not pay you bribe

Untill that moment untill High Schools students will provide volunteer tuition to younger grade students or volunteer their time to clean their neighbourhoods and they would not sit in exam where cheating is taking place and openly report teachers and students cheating

Untill that moment when food will be offered and people will gracefully line up and take only enough to fill half their plates becasue they don't want to waste food

YOU CAN LIVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE WITH 5 SHIRTS and simple meal as long as you have principles you live with and don't bend the rule and that is what we need
Collective pledge to not bend any rules

Last edited:
It does not matters if , there is terrorism or bheraism

Bottom line is Unless PEOPLE change , there will be NO CHANGE

A collective awakening needs to happen a moment in time when From president to a shop keeper will say "Pakistan First Me and my family later"

NOTHING will change , it is simple as that "WE NEED TO AWAKEN"

Revolution a moment in history that truely awakens the Mind and Nationalism

So that before you throw out a bubble gum wrapper on street you would ask yourself question am I hurnting my country by throwing this garbabe on street?

Untill that moment when Father will tell the daughter I will give you a low gift for wedding becasue I need to pay Taxes to governement first

Untill that moment when a Business Man will consider less profits so that he can pay workers better salaries

Untill that moment when Cheating will be eradicated in schools and Corporations will line up and hire Top 10% of gradutes right from schools

Untill that moment .. When a person will give up and sell his car and ride in bus becasue it pollutes the air less

Untill that moment when a person will tell a traffic policeman , go ahead take my scooter I will not pay you bribe

Untill that moment untill High Schools students will provide volunteer tuition to younger grade students or volunteer their time to clean their neighbourhoods and they would not sit in exam where cheating is taking place and openly report teachers and students cheating

Untill that moment when food will be offered and people will gracefully line up and take only enough to fill half their plates becasue they don't want to waste food

YOU CAN LIVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE WITH 5 SHIRTS and simple meal as long as you have principles you live with and don't bend the rule and that is what we need
Collective pledge to not bend any rules

All right Jawana,

Wow

The passion, the patriotism, this is what we are looking for.

Go forward young man, go forward.

We are with you.

It may be a trickle now,

But soon it will be the flood

Taking over our nation

And pulling it out of desperation and death and self-destructive attitude.

Bullay Bullay.

If secularism could bring peace in a country then india would have become champion of peace long time ago. Malaysia and Indonesia are religious states yet they rank among the top most peacefull countries. Saudi Arabia is another example as people also term them as extremists in their beliefs yet their economy is as good as it can get and their country is as peaceful as it can be. No offense but your theories are full of holes.

India is already champion of peace and that is well recognized fact. Indonesia has a strong Hindu culture inspite of being a Muslim country. Malaysia has a good culture but it is heading towards the fundamentalism because of obvious effect of Islam. Saudi is an extremist country with very poor Human right and good economy is because of oil.

Any way it is your country. If you think that Islamization is good for your country, you may go for sharia law also. You will not be able to discuss this topics on net than.

India is already champion of peace...

you remind me of WWF wrestlers, when one of them pokes the eyes of the other only when the referee is not looking.

hahahahaha

When referee points to the poked eye, the "poker" tries to be innocent.

hahahahah

Number 1, if it was created in the name of Islam then it would be stupidity to pursue secularism

The model has failed. It has not worked so only option left is secularism.

Number 6, realigning itself with its cultural identity, well what cultural indentity should we do that with then with Pukhtoon, Baloch, Sindhi or Punjabi?.
We share not one culture other then the Islamic culture, this land was created in the name of Islam and that's what binds us, that is our culture.
Religion is not holding us back from development and progress but our own ignorance and greed, Islam has inspired to break barriers of knowledge you only have too look at the past.

Absolutely false. Religion has nothing to do with culture. How do you perform marriages? Do you perform Arab type rituals? What movies do you see? Which language you speak and understand? Answer this. You will get your answer.

you remind me of WWF wrestlers, when one of them pokes the eyes of the other only when the referee is not looking.

hahahahaha

When referee points to the poked eye, the "poker" tries to be innocent.

hahahahah

You see we do not need any certificate from you. In addition to WWE, it might have reminded so many things to you. Citizen of a country where it is taught that J for Jalim with a picture of Shikh and have blasphemy law may think like that. Not your fault duby. Good bye. This is my last post in response to your post on this thread. Have a good day.

Last edited:
As China's share of the world's extreme poor (living below $1.25 per day per person level) has dramatically declined, India's share has significantly increased. India now contributes 33% (up from 22 % in 1981). While the extreme poor in Sub-Saharan Africa represented only 11 percent of the world’s total in 1981, they now account for 34% of the world’s extreme poor, and China comes next contributing 13 percent (down from 43 percent in 1981), according to the World Bank report titled State of the Poor.

World+Share+of+Poverty.jpg

Haq's Musings: India's Share of World's Poorest Jumped From 22% to 33% in 30 Years!

That depends on how you counts poverty. Pl read. We have poverty criterion which is 5 time higher than China i.e 1.25 USD against 0.24 USD.

When China claimed to have lifted 220 million people out of poverty, guess what its poverty line was? Just $85 per year, or $0.24 per day! Whatever statistical adjustments you make for comparability, it was far lower than today’s Tendulkar line. Did today’s critics of the Tendulkar line castigate China for fudging? No, they sang China’s praises.

India's Silent Poverty Reduction Miracle | RealClearPolitics

India is already champion of peace and that is well recognized fact. Indonesia has a strong Hindu culture inspite of being a Muslim country. Malaysia has a good culture but it is heading towards the fundamentalism because of obvious effect of Islam. Saudi is an extremist country with very poor Human right and good economy is because of oil.

Any way it is your country. If you think that Islamization is good for your country, you may go for sharia law also. You will not be able to discuss this topics on net than.

Responding the the growing threat, Indian government has deployed 100,000 troops to quell the insurgency in what is called Operation Greenhunt. Many analysts, including British writer William Dalrymple, believe the Maoists insurgency in India is no less serious a threat than the Taliban insurgency in Pakistan, where Pakistan has deployed 20,000 troops in its tribal areas along the border with Afghanistan. Is the growing Maoists insurgency the beginning of a bloody revolution in India? Only time will tell.

Haq's Musings: India Targets Rights Groups as Maoist Insurgency Grows

That depends on how you counts poverty. Pl read. We have poverty criterion which is 5 time higher than China i.e 1.25 USD against 0.24 USD.

When China claimed to have lifted 220 million people out of poverty, guess what its poverty line was? Just $85 per year, or $0.24 per day! Whatever statistical adjustments you make for comparability, it was far lower than today’s Tendulkar line. Did today’s critics of the Tendulkar line castigate China for fudging? No, they sang China’s praises.

India's Silent Poverty Reduction Miracle | RealClearPolitics

Nonsense!

India's poverty line is just $1.03 (PPP) far lower than international poverty line of $1.25 (PPP)

Indian+poverty+line.jpg

Haq's Musings: World Bank on Poverty Across India in 2011

Number 1, if it was created in the name of Islam then it would be stupidity to pursue secularism.

It is amazing how Muslim sounding poster repeat Hindu propaganda as if it was some divine wahi.

Oh Bhai sahib

Do you ever, i mean ever ever stop to think for even a single second

That if Pakistan was created in the name of Islamism, then why ever forking Mullah worth the girth of his toand aka bear belly, Was forking AGAINST Pakistan?

Do you ever ask yourself why every forking Mullah worth more than 10 cents was part of Indian Congress?

Do you ever ask yourself why every forking Mullah worth something (Mullah Murdoodi as number 1) had all declared Jinnah as Kafir?

So would you pause and think?

would you?

would you?

please pretty please?

If you think Islam is all about sharia law then you dont know anything about Islam. There is no mention of sharia law in any hadith or Quran. It is just typical of indians to go yahoo on topics that they have little knowledge about.

Number 1, if it was created in the name of Islam then it would be stupidity to pursue secularism.
Number 6, realigning itself with its cultural identity, well what cultural indentity should we do that with then with Pukhtoon, Baloch, Sindhi or Punjabi?.
We share not one culture other then the Islamic culture, this land was created in the name of Islam and that's what binds us, that is our culture.
Religion is not holding us back from development and progress but our own ignorance and greed, Islam has inspired to break barriers of knowledge you only

True, in Pakistan, 97% of people are muslims. But Pakistan was not created to implement strict religious laws, as seen by our founder Quaid-e-Azam. However, one of the purposes of its creation certainly was that Muslims would have a total freedom to practice their religion. But both of these are different.

Pakistan was created since most Muslims in sub-continent had realized that, in a single country, they will be given discriminatory treatment and will be at a sheer disadvantage in many many ways as compared to the majority religion. This apprehension of muslims was proven to be true when Congress had a landslide victory in 1937 elections and formed her government in most provinces of India. The policies of Congress showed enough hostility to Muslims to make them realize that in a united country, they will be given unfair and unjust treatment. Here is a quote from Quaid-e-Azam,

I wish the Musalmans all over India to observe Friday 22 December as the "Day of Deliverance" and thanksgiving as a mark of relief that the Congress regime has at last ceased to function. I hope that the provincial, district and primary Muslim Leagues all over India will hold public meetings and pass the resolution with such modification as they may be advised, and after Jumma prayers offer prayers by way of thanksgiving for being delivered from the unjust Congress regime.

1937 elections were a chance for Congress to show everyone how it will run the country when India would be free from British rule. Muslim League got just a lukewarm response from Muslims in these elections but the way Congress implemented its policies, Muslims had a very strong realization that a separate country is a better choice when they will have to make a decision in the future. This was the major reason that Muslim League that failed miserably in even Muslim majority provinces in 1937 elections, got majority of Muslim seats in the next elections.

Quaid-e-Azam, who used to be a great supporter of Hindu-Muslim friendship and united India, changed his stance after he had a very strong realization that his stance will hurt Muslims of India.

I am sure strong prejudices existed in both Muslims and Hindus against each other more than half a century ago but in a country full of strong prejudices, Muslims would have been the aggrieved group since they were a minority. I really think it was a very practical decision of our leaders at that time.

Last edited:
Responding the the growing threat, Indian government has deployed 100,000 troops to quell the insurgency in what is called Operation Greenhunt. Many analysts, including British writer William Dalrymple, believe the Maoists insurgency in India is no less serious a threat than the Taliban insurgency in Pakistan, where Pakistan has deployed 20,000 troops in its tribal areas along the border with Afghanistan. Is the growing Maoists insurgency the beginning of a bloody revolution in India? Only time will tell.

Haq's Musings: India Targets Rights Groups as Maoist Insurgency Grows

Nonsense!

India's poverty line is just $1.03 (PPP) far lower than international poverty line of $1.25 (PPP)

Indian+poverty+line.jpg

Haq's Musings: World Bank on Poverty Across India in 2011

Pl read some reliable news and Not Haq's musing as your posts become amusing.

hahahah

10 seats for Islamist parties with 75% fundoos.

hahahahaha

I knew Islamist throw lies at will, I mean huge lies, patheitc lies.

But 75%

hahahahah

And then you say you need to called as SIr.

Quit supporting terrorists and Islamists and you will earn respect.

Thank you

"Saudi ARabia belief system" minus oil = Yemen, Afghanistan or Somalia.

Please think it through before giving strange and weird examples.

Thank you

I have a question for you that dont you exploi
hahahah

10 seats for Islamist parties with 75% fundoos.

hahahahaha

I knew Islamist throw lies at will, I mean huge lies, patheitc lies.

But 75%

hahahahah

And then you say you need to called as SIr.

Quit supporting terrorists and Islamists and you will earn respect.

Thank you

"Saudi ARabia belief system" minus oil = Yemen, Afghanistan or Somalia.

Please think it through before giving strange and weird examples.

Thank you

If india or pakistan had that much oil then they would be doing the same. India is also exploiting its natural resources so how is that different. Obviously one can't plant mango trees in a desert. I always give well thought examples so it just probably sounds weird because it is true.

True, in Pakistan, 97% of people are muslims. But Pakistan was not created to implement strict religious laws, as seen by our founder Quaid-e-Azam. However, one of the purposes of its creation certainly was that Muslims would have a total freedom to practice their religion. But both of these are different.

Pakistan was created since most Muslims in sub-continent had realized that, in a single country, they will be given discriminatory treatment and will be at a sheer disadvantage in many many ways as compared to the majority religion. This apprehension of muslims was proven to be true when Congress had a landslide victory in 1937 elections and formed her government in most provinces of India. The policies of Congress showed enough hostility to Muslims to make them realize that in a united country, they will be given unfair and unjust treatment. Here is a quote from Quaid-e-Azam,

[q]I wish the Musalmans all over India to observe Friday 22 December as the "Day of Deliverance" and thanksgiving as a mark of relief that the Congress regime has at last ceased to function. I hope that the provincial, district and primary Muslim Leagues all over India will hold public meetings and pass the resolution with such modification as they may be advised, and after Jumma prayers offer prayers by way of thanksgiving for being delivered from the unjust Congress regime.[/q]

1937 elections were a chance for Congress to show everyone how it will run the country when India would be free from British rule. Muslim League got just a lukewarm response from Muslims in these elections but the way Congress implemented its policies, Muslims had a very strong realization that a separate country is probably a better choice in the future. This was the major reason that Muslim League that failed miserably in even Muslim majority provinces in 1937 elections, got majority of Muslim seats in the next elections.

Quaid-e-Azam, who used to be a great supporter of Hindu-Muslim friendship and united India, changed his stance after he had a very strong realization that his stance will hurt Muslims of India.

I am sure strong prejudices existed in both Muslims and Hindus against each other more than half a century ago but in a country full of strong prejudices, Muslims would have been the aggrieved group since they were a minority. I really think it was a very practical decision of our leaders at that time.

You are correct that Pakistan was not created to implement strict religious laws, as seen by our founder Quaid-e-Azam

While some of the facts you mention are correct. For example 1937 elections and perhaps 1945 elections.

But the story you tell is a copy of the government school mutala e Pakistan version.

The reality is that Jinnah had no issues with Muslims living and thriving in the HMP (Hindu Majority Provinces), he did have concerns about how the MMP (Muslim majority Provinces) will be treated in the united India.

Thus most of his effort was to unite the MMPs to focus on one thing. Getting constitutional gaurantees that they will not be treated unfairly in United India.

So you see,

The struggle of Jinnah was based on MMPs vs. HMPs and not on every single Muslim throughout the subcontinent would get justice or not. he was more concerned about the rights and placement of MMPs.

This is why

he agreed with Mission Plan in 1946.

If you think Islam is all about sharia law then you dont know anything about Islam. There is no mention of sharia law in any hadith or Quran. It is just typical of indians to go yahoo on topics that they have little knowledge about.

We have nothing to go yahoo about Sharia. It is demanded by pro Islamic people in Pakistan. You have blasphemy law.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom