What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bully calling others bully .......funny .

About the bhaiya part - 65 , 71 ,99 - nowhere to be seen .

It should be the dream of every country that your adversary must have a big brother like this.

My concern is India is NOT able take down Pakistan 1Vs1 senario in 65,71,99, would like China join to bring you down? Stop mess up with China, look at the Disdain tone you put in this forum at Pakistani. shame on you, you thin IAF is mighty? PAF is just keeping the minimum force to balance IAF due to your endless bully and arrogance.

keep provocation, see what'll happen.

My concern is India is NOT able take on Pakistan 1Vs1 senario, would like China join to bring you down? Stop mess up with China, look at the Disdain tone you put in this forum at Pakistani. shame on you, you thin IAF is mighty? PAF is just keeping the minimum force to balance IAF due to your endless bully and arrogance.

The only ones making empty voices here are you .

You keep on claiming we do this we do that but the reality is you have done nothing.

If your daily dosage of warnings are over , you can move to some meaningful discussions.

The only ones making empty voices here are you .

You keep on claiming we do this we do that but the reality is you have done nothing.If your daily dosage of warnings are over , you can move to some meaningful discussions.
It's you are trolling here, definitely not me. I'm now sending you one more warning: stay away from Pakistan. The bold part show your ignorant.

Back then we had American breathing down our neck. And there was always fear of Chinese attack.
Behave yourself, then peace. The more pressure we impose on the border, the less pain Pakistani has to suffer in the real senario. Hope you will understand

China will never actively launch a war toward India if you guys peace with Pakistan. Any attempt to break the equlibrium is void.

Lots of Indian ask China to disarm at the border and retrieve from Tibet. How can we do thay? let you guys slaughter Pakistani and sit there doing nothing?
Yesterday a guy live in AP ask China to let go of AP and lease Visa for him to study medicine in China. Why doing so? If he think India is so good a country to go with, just study in India.

Back to topic, the best way of countering SU30MKI is China keep pressure on the border. With doing so, IAF can't deploy all its MKI fleet on the west border to deal with PAF. Let's just put it in a simple way to understand, what else IAF fighters could take on PAF's F16 fleet and FC20 before Rafale put in service, the title should be changed to How India is gonna counter PAF'S f16 flleet if MKI is got traped at the border with China.
I mean when you talking something just put it in the real world senario, instead of put some 1 on 1 showoff.

JF17 is actually the huge advantage PAF has toward IAF, i'm here to delivery my appreciation of JF17's importance to PAF. Why so many Indians member are keen to bring in LCA when they got fleet of MKI and Rafale, cause it's cheaper and sanction free.
PAF made it step ahead of IAF to bring in JF17. At the time of LCA induction, JF17 will have becomed a mature battle platform in PAF.

JF17 is actually the huge advantage PAF has toward IAF, i'm here to delivery my appreciation of JF17's importance to PAF. Why so many Indians member are keen to bring in LCA when they got fleet of MKI and Rafale, cause it's cheaper and sanction free.
PAF made it step ahead of IAF to bring in JF17. At the time of LCA induction, JF17 will have becomed a mature battle platform in PAF.

The Difference between LCA and JF-17 are its customers. IAF was/is not in a hurry to induct a platform when its fleet of Su-30 MKI's are being added up in a much better rate of production than JF-17, while on the other hand PAF is left with no other option of deterrence but to Induct it first and test later as a result of which one went down. LCA is in the HAL/ADA hangar bettered by the very designers and makers of the aircraft until the customer is satisfied that this aircraft serves the nation with pride.

my friend I can learn losts from you. are you marketing professional, CCP's mouth piece or what? you are selling your product on false claim and making your customer/partner fool.. if JF17 is so good then why Chinese airforce didn't brought it in large number? you guys also has f7 in your inventory and that need to replace.
The JF17 is a half-half JV project by China and Pakistan, we are equal on this one. JF-17 is a product required by PAF to suit its cost effective and high-performance doctrine. If PAF is as rich as PLAAF, they will choose go for J10b or J11B as well. But the maintenance and operation fees of those duo engine fighers could kill PAF befire it give a strike to IAF, hope you understand that. PLAAF will phase out J7 and replacing it by J10A and B VERSION for your notice. Read more before you post nonsense here. The bold shows your instigation skill sucks! The best one is what suits you the most, remember it as always.
JF17 is ready to export to BD now, what you say? PAF will enjoy the luxrious profit it gains from exporting JF17, and go for whatever they like with these hard cash.

The Difference between LCA and JF-17 are its customers. IAF was/is not in a hurry to induct a platform when its fleet of Su-30 MKI's are being added up in a much better rate of production than JF-17, while on the other hand PAF is left with no other option of deterrence but to Induct it first and test later as a result of which one went down. LCA is in the HAL/ADA hangar bettered by the very designers and makers of the aircraft until the customer is satisfied that this aircraft serves the nation with pride.
Not that impressive , you are finding excuse for LCA delay. IAF will never satisfy with LCA cause JF17 is keep envolving at its best. PAF has lots of option in PLAAF arsenal, the only problem is money. PAF's doctrine and thought is always ahead of IAF, don't tell me you deny it.

\Mental Masturbation, what else ya got? So every Chinese is CCP mouth peice, get a life anywhere else will host you better. ihave my freedon of speech in PDF, non of your business.

When people start talking about CCP mouthpiece, 50 cent, freedom of speech, etc., that's an acknowledgement that they don't have any actual counter arguments.

Not that impressive , you are finding excuse for LCA delay. IAF will never satisfy with LCA cause JF17 is keep envolving at its best. PAF has lots of option in PLAAF arsenal, the only problem is money. PAF's doctrine and thought is always ahead of IAF, don't tell me you deny it.

I deny it. I am not finding excuses for LCA's Delay. LCA's delay is not in the delivery of the aircraft, but to meet the changing requirement's of the IAF. I am surprised when you say PAF has better options than IAF. I would like to know what.

The excuse albeit present, is true, even though it is an excuse it doesn't change the fact that it is true.
The continuous change in IAF's requirement literally every year and the roadblocks till 2000 will have to be taken into account if LCA's development and integration is considered.
The sanctions on India were never lifted since 1986 or so and it became worse after the nuclear tests the LCA project was withheld, all the works were not allowed back in the country and the Indian scientists were told to return.
AS per V. K. Saraswat the real work started only in 2005.

[/B]
You play a balance game between USA and Russia, China fully support Pakistan without any strings. See? that's the difference. Your choice is sanction inclined any time if you play mischeif with Uncle Sam, while Pakistan is sanction free to any weapon in PLA's arsenal.
People shall not throw stones in glass house.

Well that depends, we know China can do much more.
So Chinese products in Pak arsenal are as much un-guaranteed as American products in Indian arsenal.
The difference is that we are slowly cleanng up Uncle Sam's mess so the balance can tilt anywhere.

Looks like wanglaokan have earned a killing for himself !! Today he can have at-least two meals, good luck mate u just made into club known as "Middle class" in India !!!

@ontopic: with current inventory of both IAF and PAF there is nothing qualitatively or quantitatively challenging a hi-lo combination of SU-30MKI and Bisons. If u take future in account, PAK thinks India will stop at SU-30 and waste its money on 100yr old failed jet Tejas (Which as a pristine record of being "Crash-less" unlike JF17) and China will copy 9th generation EU/US planes to provide them with free J90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom