What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
India-Pak will decide only on two basis.....Better War Management and ability to stay longer in war.....India can engage longer due to better economy.....so India had clear edge.....

@ topic

MKI 30 has biggest weapon....3D vector thrust...which puts it far better than F16....so good luck Pakistan

it is not 3D but 2D.... it is not a weapon, usedfor maneuver jet at low speeds....

One thing we need to keep in mind, despite all us-pak tensions, If India attacks, US will bail out it's old ally. This is my solid belief, you may disagree, but imo, if push comes to shove, US will not let PAF get overrun. Apart from that china is formidable power now, I wont be surprised to see 100 odd platforms flown to pak overnight to assist PAF.

As i said earlier, its all about planning. Element of surprise is all that matters.
But Some our Indian folks Forget That

In conventional warfare , pakistan cant hold out for many days... the nuclear threshold of pak is very low .. nobody outside the subcontinent wants to test it , so get real

Wow, 43 pages to discuss on how to counter the Indian Sukhoi !

Trust me, you will need 143 pages to discuss on how to counter the Indian Fulcrums and Mirages, dont count them out.

In conventional warfare , pakistan cant hold out for many days... the nuclear threshold of pak is very low .. nobody outside the subcontinent wants to test it , so get real

to talk real,
in case of a war,India may perform better than pakistan,but we'll be like pushed back in the economic front

Use of nuke doesn't depend on your threshold. Your politician will like to go for some sort of agreement.

India will depend upon her air force , while PAKISTAN will depend upon missile technology ...
our air force has to defend against intruders ....... we have relatively less air space to defend ......
so india no more has that much upper hand now on............ all we need BVRs, ............
and in war scenario radar range of 80km is quite effective because of close borders .....

to talk real,
in case of a war,India may perform better than pakistan,but we'll be like pushed back in the economic front
it is your euphoria ................. come out of it , war with PAKISTAN mean an end to india too...
both countries should look for peace and indians should come out of such kind of euphoria that they will destroy PAKISTAn etc......... not possible for them now....

India will depend upon her air force , while PAKISTAN will depend upon missile technology ...
our air force has to defend against intruders ....... we have relatively less air space to defend ......
so india no more has that much upper hand now on............ all we need BVRs, ............
and in war scenario radar range of 80km is quite effective because of close borders .....

it is your euphoria ................. come out of it , war with PAKISTAN mean an end to india too...
both countries should look for peace and indians should come out of such kind of euphoria that they will destroy PAKISTAn etc......... not possible for them now....

Unable to get your logic??

Time for making JF-18 to counter su-30 and alternative to f-18

Wow, 43 pages to discuss on how to counter the Indian Sukhoi !

Trust me, you will need 143 pages to discuss on how to counter the Indian Fulcrums and Mirages, dont count them out.

In other words, people wrote crap for 43 pages, they'll spent 43 more pages to write crap about a scenario that gets dragged into troll-crap all the time. There is rarely some good discussion on the topic.

I've written up a couple of analysis and there are some by others too. They all talk about how to deal with SU-30, pros and cons. This thread seem to be an ultimate exaggeration and psy-op b.s by the Indian fan-boys. SU-30 is an advanced threat due to its size and weapons carrying capability.....nothing more. It does get locked upon (unlike Raptor from away). So unless we are talking 'how to counter F-22 Raptor, it should be a couple of page worth of discussion on the topic!

In other words, people wrote crap for 43 pages, they'll spent 43 more pages to write crap about a scenario that gets dragged into troll-crap all the time. There is rarely some good discussion on the topic.

I've written up a couple of analysis and there are some by others too. They all talk about how to deal with SU-30, pros and cons. This thread seem to be an ultimate exaggeration and psy-op b.s by the Indian fan-boys. SU-30 is an advanced threat due to its size and weapons carrying capability.....nothing more. It does get locked upon (unlike Raptor from away). So unless we are talking 'how to counter F-22 Raptor, it should be a couple of page worth of discussion on the topic!

hmmm what about Pakistan fanboys :azn:.....

Raptor is out equation .... what eva we discuss will neva happen in war theater.....but we are fighting each other on internet forums :cheesy: on daily basis

The rapo which is hold by Raptor in world, that goes to MKI in south asia.

MKI is threat not just die to size & weapon carrying capability but also high maneuverability ( although less than F22) which make it deadly.

For now only one country uses Raptor & I am sure it is not PAK, so no discussion 'how to counter F-22 Raptor'.

Can any pak bhai give me the source about KJ7v2 radar.....

command centers of both countries are wll aware of what the war is going to be like. The most important aspect is damage assesment and redundancies in the Net-centric assets.

If PAF catches India sleeping and is able to cripple the ground radars, the war plans of India go into the dustbin.
If India can recover from an initial damage and still maintain it's integrated network, then Pakistan will be at big loss.

But as I said, this is not about India vs Pak, it's about countering MKI.

To conclude 42 pages,

Is MKI an lethal platform - Yes
Is MKI a threat to PAF - Yes
Can PAF (current) sucessfully counter PAF - yes
Is MKI overrated by Indian Members - Yes
All the armament of MKI is in public domain - No
Does PAF enough air assets to counter MKI- yes

Off topic observations:
Is IAF loosing its edge to PAF- Yes
Are there enough IAF assets - No
Will IAF (current) secure air supremacy - No (IMO)
Will PAF (current) have active airspace denial capability - Yes

Will china aid Pak in case of conflict - Absolute Yes
Will US aid Pak in case of conflict - Most likely

Pakistanis should worry how will they counter the combined might of Mig29s and Mirage 2000s which even their current avatars more than enough. Su30 mki with their Huge radars would be excellent platform for firing Bvr and Brahmos.
US coming to aid Pak at time Indo-Pak conflict....Bro this is not 70s.
China coming to Pak's rescue would mean they risking their whole export based economy and China's previous record has shown they have never meddled in Indo-Pak matters.
In previous conflicts we had with Pak it owing
to international pressure we could not properly punish the pakistanis. This time we would show full might of Russian military h\w.
And not to forget Israel would love to wash its hand in IndoPak conflict. More than China and USA it is Israel which is likely to get involved in IndoPak Harakiri.
And not to forget MKI can use Brahmos like a BVRs. Read on this forum. Pakistan AWACS would be sitting ducks for MKI if MKI's radar could guide Brahmos for that long.
As much i know of Pak Fauj's character they are likely to flee with their planes in any event of full blown war with India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom