What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News: PAF is not considering buying J10B aka FC20, Rather PAF will go with FC1 aka JF17 block II and III. Alongside PAF is planning to buy more F16s...

So now PAF has FC1 and F16 left.. ...

Source "FC20 J10 thread in PAF subforum"

well to start with well sir try to read what some of your poasters said i just replied as its a norm here that when paksitani fan boys have no answer they start cribbing about chinese might and in my earlier post if u can see i said onli 180 MKI's are for china rest will be stationed for eastern front and same ratio goes for all other war planes and IAF & IA assets

IAF now has around 160+ MKI's, the last time I checked ... Now as for China and Pakistan, isn't it the same norm from Indian posters when they start crippling under the "Chinese reality" they start about Chinese fighters being copies of russian fighters, that russian "original" fighters are far more superior, that the international technology they have access to beats the Chinese--

So before pointing fingers at others try pointing one in the mirror ..

As far as the MKI's ratio you give, its nearly a 65% for China and 35% (assuming 180 Mki's for China out of 270 total planned) for Pakistan distribution, going by that in the current scenario of 160-170 odd MKI's we have only 60 odd MKI's to worry about --

Now all this is calculated based on your own distribution, and we have 18 block 50/52's + 5 MLU's on the same level in avionics and the weaponry, with 40 F-16 A/B and 40-50 JF-17's, a fully developed C4I with SAAB AWACS and ZDK-03 based on the CHinese KJ-2000 AWACS and ground based SAMS and Manpads to take care of that and your other force of Mig-21's/29's and M2k's ----

now about the bike well if we have a bike today (3 foot child=MKI) then in 10 years we will have *(geared one MRCA & a mobike FGFA) now what will you do about it then as we have already started the process required
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...5R-z03-hd69JjLTiDD-PQ&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.bmk

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...SCod5bjesbPahlz3dpj7A&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.bmk

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...HysgR8vUF7hwerTMBeAQA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.bmk

Good for you, but let me remind you of a mini-bike that you wanted to make and started the process in the early 80's and wanted it to complete in the 90's --- and its been more than a decade after the deadline and your still like ---

"the mini bike will get FOC soon enough ... but atleast its 65% indigenous " :victory:

IAF now has around 160+ MKI's, the last time I checked ... Now as for China and Pakistan, isn't it the same norm from Indian posters when they start crippling under the "Chinese reality" they start about Chinese fighters being copies of russian fighters, that russian "original" fighters are far more superior, that the international technology they have access to beats the Chinese--

So before pointing fingers at others try pointing one in the mirror ..

As far as the MKI's ratio you give, its nearly a 65% for China and 35% (assuming 180 Mki's for China out of 270 total planned) for Pakistan distribution, going by that in the current scenario of 160-170 odd MKI's we have only 60 odd MKI's to worry about --

Now all this is calculated based on your own distribution, and we have 18 block 50/52's + 5 MLU's on the same level in avionics and the weaponry, with 40 F-16 A/B and 40-50 JF-17's, a fully developed C4I with SAAB AWACS and ZDK-03 based on the CHinese KJ-2000 AWACS and ground based SAMS and Manpads to take care of that and your other force of Mig-21's/29's and M2k's ----

Good for you, but let me remind you of a mini-bike that you wanted to make --- and its been 2 decades and your still like ---

"the mini bike will get FOC soon enough ... but atleast its 65% indigenous " :victory:

well sir if i take your nombers into account then dont worry we add 20 of them to force every year and even if you take 65% of 160 it is still well over 104 MKI's which means almost 6 Sqads with 2Phalcons(1 for eastern front)& 3 greenpines(which can see deep until afghanistan and cover whole pakistani air space as of now ) among others(Israeli+french and russian AA bateries & 3D radars) which will have to stand against say 50 as of now JF17's & some 60 F16 52's + 3 sweedish & two Chinese AWACS(well after MAY 2011 im not a great fan of pakistani ground based radars) so whats your point now as i dont think it will be a big problem since we have well over 8 years of training owr inferior pilots on them but as i know you still dont have more than couple of years for the same for your super dupar JF17's & F16'52s and im not countiong any other IAF assets

and about when we will get owr geared cycles & mobikes well sir i guess im very positive that the geared one will start coming in couple of years and were in not a very big rush for owr mobikes as of yet

and least we forget the mini bike sir then again we are not loosing any sleep over it as we have enof fire power(Upgraded MIGs,M2ks& JAGs) to say the least

Breaking News: PAF is not considering buying J10B aka FC20, Rather PAF will go with FC1 aka JF17 block II and III. Alongside PAF is planning to buy more F16s...

When did this happened?

well sir if i take your nombers into account then dont worry we add 20 of them to force every year and even if you take 65% of 160 it is still well over 104 MKI's which means almost 6 Sqads with 2Phalcons(1 for eastern front)& 3 greenpines(which can see deep until afghanistan and cover whole pakistani air space as of now ) among others(Israeli+french and russian AA bateries & 3D radars) which will have to stand against say 50 as of now JF17's & some 60 F16 52's + 3 sweedish & two Chinese AWACS(well after MAY 2011 im not a great fan of pakistani ground based radars) so whats your point now as i dont think it will be a big problem since we have well over 8 years of training owr inferior pilots on them but as i know you still dont have more than couple of years for the same for your super dupar JF17's & F16'52s and im not countiong any other IAF assets

Good suddenly when your own equation makes the situation grim for you, you go and bring in the future of 20 A/C per year and talk in the year 2018 where the orders are "planned" to be fulfilled--

As for the OBL raid, how many times the ruskies (an ally) tried and use a full stealth aircraft on you guys, so that you are comparing --- secondly have you heard what happened to the other heli about how it got some "mechanical issues" in the air -- and just crashed ...

On the contrary what happened when the great MKI's tried violating PAF's airspace -- I mean the great MKI officially received its first locking by PAF --- but I know -- its too much of a burden for your superegos to take and so you guys need a
"Source" and by source you mean Indian media ...

You make a good point about the training issues, now that is a fact and we need to face it, As time goes by It will be addressed automatically --- but lets not forget PAF's 30 year experience over the F-16's (including war experience with the soviets) while you start making your claims--

The point that made me really laugh was the fact that MKI's (on your 65% to china 35% to Pakistan distribution) rose to 104 while the poor JF-17's still stayed to 50---which is the numerical strength we have today --

and about when we will get owr geared cycles & mobikes well sir i guess im very positive that the geared one will start coming in couple of years and were in not a very big rush for owr mobikes as of yet

and least we forget the mini bike sir then again we are not loosing any sleep over it as we have enof fire power(Upgraded MIGs,M2ks& JAGs) to say the least

yup, your not loosing sleep over it, just the thing called "cost" which has now surpassed that of the SAAB Gripens ... :yahoo:

Tejas LCA project to cost more than Rs 13,000 crore over 35 years - Times Of India

Good suddenly when your own equation makes the situation grim for you, you go and bring in the future of 20 A/C per year and talk in the year 2018 where the orders are "planned" to be fulfilled--

As for the OBL raid, how many times the ruskies (an ally) tried and use a full stealth aircraft on you guys, so that you are comparing --- secondly have you heard what happened to the other heli about how it got some "mechanical issues" in the air -- and just crashed ...

On the contrary what happened when the great MKI's tried violating PAF's airspace -- I mean the great MKI officially received its first locking by PAF --- but I know -- its too much of a burden for your superegos to take and so you guys need a
"Source" and by source you mean Indian media ...

You make a good point about the training issues, now that is a fact and we need to face it, As time goes by It will be addressed automatically --- but lets not forget PAF's 30 year experience over the F-16's (including war experience with the soviets) while you start making your claims--

The point that made me really laugh was the fact that MKI's (on your 65% to china 35% to Pakistan distribution) rose to 104 while the poor JF-17's still stayed to 50---which is the numerical strength we have today --

yup, your not loosing sleep over it, just the thing called "cost" which has now surpassed that of the SAAB Gripens ... :yahoo:

Tejas LCA project to cost more than Rs 13,000 crore over 35 years - Times Of India

well well well when u dont have anything good to say you try to deviate it by trying to start verbal mumbul jumbal and passing the buck (typicall PDF response) well sir read again its called THE POT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK :no:

now about the ruskies they sureli are owr largest wepons suppliers & a friendli nation not what a FIELD MARSHALL had said about "Friends Not Masters" though the same ruskies saved your sorry *** in 1965 remeber Tashkent

Tashkent Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan lost ALL 4 wars against India : Mr. Najam Sethi - YouTube

Pakistan lost all wars against india - YouTube

A Khan: Pak Started All Wars with India - YouTube

and about owr LCA well dont worry we can sustain those cost as we dont have a super duper economy as the land of the pure to worry about :coffee:

and about JF17 numbers you onli gave those in your second last post :meeting:

so the moral of the story =BRING SOMETHING NEW ....sir:cheers:

One aspect which I believe needs considerations is Pakistan's VERA-E system which enables Pakistan to classify ememy aircrafts while they are across the border. This means that PAF will know when a SU 30 is approaching the border and hence can have better employment techniques. As long as Pakistan can deploy block 52 against Su 30 it has a good chance of success.

Training is another factor. India's lack of a dedicated jet trainer means PAF pilots are better trained.

Better employment conditions and training give PAF the edge.

LoL

google for kiran, hawks.

Dawood bhai jaan and his gang control the hawala channel through which Indian politicans and Indian rich send their money to swiss bank. Now Sonia and her gangs doesn't want to spoil this by attacking Pakistan.
And Indian sunni will not like IAF attacking Pakistan. even when 1\4 of dead in 26\11 were Muslim. Congress party will not want to loose its ever growing sunni vote bank by attacking Pak.

And had India attacked Pakistan at time of 26\11, then it would have given PA a pretext to move its troops from Afghan border.

Cut your crap. In short you want to say that IAF is having mercy on PAF due to sunni muslims and some gang bangs of sonia gandhi. Damn your flankers then. And then you all are crying like little girls to prove the superiority of MKI over JF-17. :rofl:

@Indians

First gather enough BALLs to even intrude Pakistan. In the mean time park your flankers at Aero India and give joy rides to Shahrukh Khan and family. :D

When did this happened?

In his dreams

Last edited by a moderator:
Kindly, don't invent your own definitions. Post a definition with a proper source. I just want to see when was the term kill probability for a missile was invented by intellectuals.

Hint: A term like "Kill probability of a BVR missile" cannot exist.

You know **** about missiles and air warfare. The term 'kill probability' DEFINITELY exists for YOU and YOUR RUSSIAN missiles because only AMRAAM is a missile which is referred as 'FIRE and FORGET" due to its superior guidance system.

First you made cannons as a replacement of missile, then you flopped the development of short range missiles and now you are vomiting on the discussion by posting useless and senseless crap.

You know **** about missiles and air warfare. The term 'kill probability' DEFINITELY exists for YOU and YOUR RUSSIAN missiles because only AMRAAM is a missile which is referred as 'FIRE and FORGET" due to its superior guidance system.

First you made cannons as a replacement of missile, then you flopped the development of short range missiles and now you are vomiting on the discussion by posting useless and senseless crap.

And the clown is back.

And despite the capability of integrating European/Israeli missiles, IAF is still choosing to use RVV-AE/SD/MD says a lot about quality of OUR RUSSIAN missiles. Discount them at your own peril.

@Indians

First gather enough BALLs to even intrude Pakistan. In the mean time park your flankers at Aero India and give joy rides to Shahrukh Khan and family. :D

In his dreams

And you didn't bother to read my post... Why don't you browse to thrd I mentioed and look ursef???

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for exact news about cancelling/postponing of J10B. Till that time you guys enjoy with these comments...

Some china defense forum guess PAF skip J10b cause it worry the induction of J10b will dampen the export market of JF17.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/3218-j-10-fc-20-mrca-422.html#ixzz2HHxzjRxQ

I am looking for exact news about cancelling/postponing/proposal to cancel/Rumor about J10 etc . Till that time you guys enjoy with these comments...

Some china defense forum guess PAF skip J10b cause it worry the induction of J10b will dampen the export market of JF17.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/3218-j-10-fc-20-mrca-422.html#ixzz2HHxzjRxQ

Here lies the expert comment of a Think Tank

internet reports....
it is being stated that PK may not be interested in the J-10B anymore, as the JFT Block-2 and planned Block-3 will provide 'similar' performance and weapons like the J-10B. for the sake of simplicity, PAF would prefer to invest in the JFT. further in the new year, PAF is going to request additional F-16's from the USA either via EDA or new order for atleast 28 aircraft.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/3218-j-10-fc-20-mrca-423.html#ixzz2HHyjgXFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom