What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVM.............................

NUCLEARPARK Ji,

Mazedaar post thi. Delete kar di aapne. Thodi der to maze lene dete! You told me that it was a post of no value.. did you mean something like this

Cut your crap. In short you want to say that IAF is having mercy on PAF due to sunni muslims and some gang bangs of sonia gandhi. Damn your flankers then. And then you all are crying like little girls to prove the superiority of MKI over JF-17. :rofl:

wakapdf I thank you for making the MOST SENSIBLE POST in over 90 pages of pure fanboyz jingoism

your comment

The BEST, RICHIST , air powers in the world train for 80% of their time to fight a WAR IN A BVR SCENARIO

iTS ALL ABOUT

Radar power which includes range and processing power ie AESA PESA at least MSA
dectection = RCS
bvr = range. diffderent seelers for confusion
NEZ = NO ESCAPE ZONE
AWACS support
sophiticated JAMMERS

21st century air war is not about PILOT SKILL and the sooner PDF members realise this THE BETTER

DOG FIGHTING IS DEAD in front of a AMRAAM C5 , MICA, R27/R77 amramski or in the FUTURE meteore bvr

Thanks mate! :cheers:

@Indians

First gather enough BALLs to even intrude Pakistan.

Ahem....Mig 25s. Over Pak airspace. Squadron called trisonics. Was a regular feature operated by the ARC. Was quite a good view from up there is what I have heard. And yea...not one intrusion. It was a regular feature. Like in and out and in and out and in and out....and may I add at will?

Last edited by a moderator:
Offcourse in your dreams.
And we are yet to see a single JF-17 in service with PAF armed with any BVR whatsoever.

So now, not even the F-16's are BVR capable? I don't know what to say.

There shows the inability of your pathetic brain again.... they are not just standing together.. they are returning from shorties on F-16block52 some of which you can see parked in the back ground... Singapore Airforce pilots [who have been veterans on F-16 and have more pilots with over 2000 and 1000 hours than what the PAF ever had.. perhaps double the number or even more.] are talking about their birds.

First of all, how would you or anybody else know how many hours PAF pilots have clocked on the F-16's?? We have operated them for many decades and we were overhauling and manufacturing spares when they were blocked under the pressler amendment. Even under the severest of sanctions we kept our F's flying. It's quite amateurish to consider that PAF pilots have less experience then RSAF F-16 pilot.

Not only that, PAF pilots shot down IsAF Jets flying Russian Jets that they were not used to flying, I am sure PAF must be doing something right in their development and training.

And well, there is still no proof that IAF pilots ever flew RSAF F-16 B52's. The pictures merely show pilots standing and chatting, most likely the IAF pilots are admiring the F-16, from a safe distance after a flight on their own jets!

And this is not airshow [I can understand that your poor IQ brain cannot differentiate between air shows and air exercises]... But Air exercise and Training which has been going on in India for about five years or so... I won't be surprised If a few IAF pilots already made it the 100hrs club on F-16block52.

You, most likely, wouldn't be surprised if IAF pilots haven't even had a chance to climb into RSAF F-16's cockpit. But know something and admitting it are different matter. Anyway, provide proof and I will accept. I merely do not accept because there is no proof and because the US has very stringent policies about usage of their equipment.

And you were flying the JF-17 to conclude its performance... :lol:

Does that make any sense, in any part of the world??

Good to see that you can spell words correctly atleast.

I gave the "P R O O F"... in my previous posts... go and read that again... ranting the same thing over and over again doesn't change it.

No body is forcing you to come out of your well... you are better suited to stay there.

That was the point.. you don't understand terms such as RCS, TRMMs... and yet commenting on those.

You don't understand the term 'intelligence' or 'practicality' or 'proof' yet you keep ranting on those, you have no how to provide proof as the brochure that you posted had not a single line on TRMM's or the detection range of Phalcon!

Please provide proof, or GTFO!!

Kindly, don't invent your own definitions. Post a definition with a proper source. I just want to see when was the term kill probability for a missile was invented by intellectuals.

Hint: A term like "Kill probability of a BVR missile" cannot exist.

So, you got your stats and decided to derail the discussion as any further discussion would have shamed you in to submission. No worries! Atleast you are not aware how many Russian BVRs have been released (21) and how many have found their mark (0!!).

Kindly, don't invent your own definitions. Post a definition with a proper source. I just want to see when was the term kill probability for a missile was invented by intellectuals.

Hint: A term like "Kill probability of a BVR missile" cannot exist.

So, you got your stats and decided to derail the discussion as any further discussion would have shamed you in to submission. No worries! Atleast you are not aware how many Russian BVRs have been released (21) and how many have found their mark (0!!).

wow the thread was how PAF will counter the threat posted by SU30MKI:what:

and there is all kind of verbal jingoism that can be imagined but not one post that can clearli say and 101 pages lost

well what they posted here to support there argument was

1. .
in short 101 pages wasted and Paksitani freinds are yet to give any substantial answer to MKI threat forget about upgraded MIG's , M2K's among others [/B]:azn:

By God, you made me laugh!!

Thank you :)

It is not the aircraft but the pilots who really matter

in 1965 The hunter was in many ways superior to the sabre yet PAF not only achieved local area air superiority but was flying target area caps inside Indian Airspace

in 1971 PAF was shooting down Mig 21 with Mig 19s (F-6)

IAF pilots were and still are professionally inferior

PAF will outgun the SU 30 not because of the gun but because of the man behind the gun

in 1965 The hunter was in many ways superior to the sabre yet PAF not only achieved local area air superiority but was flying target area caps inside Indian Airspace

PAF will outgun the SU 30 not because of the gun but because of the man behind the gun

Hunter was bomber hardly any match for dog fighting skill of sabres. in 65 PAF had air to air missile when IAF had none. But still Pakistan lost.

In 71 we PAF was totally humiliated by IAF, Gnat a fighter exclusively designed for Indian needs with Indian money with IAF's input totally destroyed sabres and went out to called Sabre slayer.

Hunter was bomber hardly any match for dog fighting skill of sabres. in 65 PAF had air to air missile when IAF had none. But still Pakistan lost.

In 71 we PAF was totally humiliated by IAF, Gnat a fighter exclusively designed for Indian needs with Indian money with IAF's input totally destroyed sabres and went out to called Sabre slayer.

The hunter was a very capable fighter. PAF pilots shot down Isreali Mirages with Arab hunters.

I know it is a hard pill to swallow but the facts are clear Indian Pilots are just not professional enough.

The pilot will always be the most important factor in the outcome of any fight. But that has more to do with decision making skills than anything. The advantage of the countless hours spent on training, that make the aircraft an extension of the pilot, himself, are most invaluable. Understanding the limitations and advantages of one's platform in relation to the adversary allows the pilot to fight on his own terms. Situational awareness is where electronics play a crucial role, pulling together information from various sensors into a comprehensive picture, something the human brain would struggle to comprehend. This is the real difference between modern combat and knife fights of the past. Sensor fusion allows the pilot to focus his energy on shooting the adversary down, and let the sensors pinpoint the enemy's location.

Based on that, there is no tangible evidence that the PAF is any better than the IAF. Modern IAF pilots have trained with many of the same air forces as the PAF, they have trained for hours comparable to ours, and have aircraft that are at the least comparable to the PAF and potentially superior. The perceived advantages of the PAF in the past conflicts were borne out of training with the USAF. That was a world divided by the Cold War; today the IAF can approach many western air forces and train with and against the very aircraft that form our spearhead. We can do the same to a large degree. So I am reluctant to accept any advantage that can't be proven in any tangible manner. Then there is the sad reality that for all our claimed superiorities in 65, we had little to show for it in the end. We never did establish any kind of air superiority over India, so that may not be the best example.

Does India have a dedicated jet trainer such as the PAF T-37 and K-8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom