What's new

How our own stupidity has left Pakistan behind India

:D

I am stunned to see his logic. I have again and again faced this guy (poster of the thread), actually he's a bit pathetic.

Everyone should see his logic:-

"And people in comments are complaining that it's gimmick, children are dying, hospitals bad and whatnot."

Basic question which comes out in everyone's mind is:-

What is important?

1. Healthcare
2. Wifi access

The person who needs Wifi are mostly those whom are educated and whom can afford Wifi but a person who don't even have money doesn't need Wifi. His basic need is healthcare and food to eat. Actually this guy is not a complete mad some parts are missing. :D
Oh here comes mighty troll. How's name going for you?

Wifi is cheaper than healthcare. It's a one time cost mostly.
Wifi is free, everyone can afford it hence.
Everyone needs wifi, since not everyone can pay 3G or LTE data.
Even uneducated can use wifi, since many uneducated have phones. I remember 10 years ago, street cleaners having phone and public transporters.

I'm stunned to see your logic. Let's stop making airports, roads, factories because poor person only needs medicine and food. He can't afford plane ticket, he has no car to drive on road and no money to buy factory produced goods.

Just read another thread talking about the similarity between the two:
Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

The question is, though India and Pakistan has similar GDP per capita (US$1300~1500 range), Pakistan does has a lower poverty rate (from World Bank data), is it because of better income distribution (or re-distribution through tax, social welfare) in Pakistan?

According to World Bank Pakistan poverty ratio is 12.4% and India poverty ratio is 21.9%. This data is latest because I checked it right now from World Bank website because I don't want my fellow supreme indians to say that I am trolling :D

The electricity sector in India had an installed capacity of 258.701 GW as of end January 2015. India became the world's third largest producer of electricity in the year 2013 with 4.8% global share in electricity generation surpassing Japan and Russia.The International Energy Agency estimates India will add between 600 GW to 1,200 GW of additional new power generation capacity before 2050.[15] This added new capacity is equivalent to the 740 GW of total power generation capacity of European Union (EU-27) in 2005.Now Pakistan want to compare with India !

According to World Bank Pakistan poverty ratio is 12.4% and India poverty ratio is 21.9%. Now compare Pakistan with India.

Your electricity production is high, i agree. For instance if we say UAE produces less electricity then your countries then can you say that India is better then UAE?

The poverty comparison is a fair way to compare isn't it?

Oh here comes mighty troll. How's name going for you?

Wifi is cheaper than healthcare. It's a one time cost mostly.
Wifi is free, everyone can afford it hence.
Everyone needs wifi, since not everyone can pay 3G or LTE data.
Even uneducated can use wifi, since many uneducated have phones. I remember 10 years ago, street cleaners having phone and public transporters.

yeah, I am here to tell everybody that you are the king of troll.

Many pakistanis have phones, I agree. Ask those Pakistanis whether they can read and understand the messages they get from Ufone services in english? Ask them, can they search anything on google in english? Really? is Wifi that much cheap? I will suggest you to only visit Lahore. Visit all the areas of Lahore and Faisalabad and tell me that did you you got Wifi signals everywhere in Lahore and Faisalabad, the two biggest cities of Pakistan behind Karachi?

More then 50% Pakistanis still don't know what is Wifi.

Reply me first is Wifi important or Healthcare?

I'm stunned to see your logic. Let's stop making airports, roads, factories because poor person only needs medicine and food. He can't afford plane ticket, he has no car to drive on road and no money to buy factory produced goods.

I never said that. What I am saying is that first priority should be education, health and Law N Order not infrastructure or technology. Name at least one country in the world which invested it's money first in infrastructure or technology before education, health and Law N Order and after that the country became successful.

If people don't have proper education then how one can use technology? Answer it

According to World Bank Pakistan poverty ratio is 12.4% and India poverty ratio is 21.9%. This data is latest because I checked it right now from World Bank website because I don't want my fellow supreme indians to say that I am trolling :D

According to World Bank Pakistan poverty ratio is 12.4% and India poverty ratio is 21.9%. Now compare Pakistan with India.

Your electricity production is high, i agree. For instance if we say UAE produces less electricity then your countries then can you say that India is better then UAE?

Many pakistanis have phones, I agree. Ask those Pakistanis whether they can read and understand the messages they get from Ufone services in english? Ask them, can they search anything on google in english? Really? is Wifi that much cheap? I will suggest you to only visit Lahore. Visit all the areas of Lahore and Faisalabad and tell me that can you get Wifi signals everywhere in Lahore and Faisalabad, the two biggest cities of Pakistan?

Oh I forgot that Internet has only English. I didn't know they ban Urdu from Internet?

I didn't know Google doesn't do Urdu or translations.

I didn't know there are Urdu newspaper online for which one need not to pay unlike at shops.

Finally, I didn't know that people would prefer to read online since content is free instead of paying hundreds of rupees for expensive magazine (economist for example).

Yes wifi is very cheap compared to providing healthcare. You only have to get few routers, bit of maintaince and just pay monthly for Internet.

They are planning on getting wifi deployed now. Read the article before commenting.

Ah, very stunned by your logic.

Many pakistanis have phones, I agree. Ask those Pakistanis whether they can read and understand the messages they get from Ufone services in english? Ask them, can they search anything on google in english? Really? is Wifi that much cheap? I will suggest you to only visit Lahore. Visit all the areas of Lahore and Faisalabad and tell me that did you you got Wifi signals everywhere in Lahore and Faisalabad, the two biggest cities of Pakistan behind Karachi?

I never said that. What I am saying is that first priority should be education, health and Law N Order not infrastructure or technology. Name at least one country in the world which invested it's money first in infrastructure or technology before education, health and Law N Order and after that the country became successful.

If people don't have proper education then why one can use technology? Answer it
Yes you did say that. You said poor person only needs medicine and food.

Now you're twisting your words because you got proven wrong. Now you say education should be first, law and order (none of which you mentioned before!)

Take USA, it invested in healthcare much after. Healthcare isn't free there still for many.

People get proper education from using technology. One can read anything online and not limited to small library. Plus it's free, so it's very beneficial for a country like pakistan. I paid some 10000 rupees for my economist subscription, but online it's free. Will a poor pakistani who wants to learn spend 10000 on the magazine or access it completely free online (just paying for phone once)?

My father didn't know much about technology and was used to regular phone. Got him data on his phone and tablet+laptop, he uses it, reads Urdu newspaper (and English) just fine.

Education is more important than anything, but wifi is cheap and mostly one time cost. Plus education will improve with wifi. Then comes healthcare. Now imagine people being able to go online and read about their health problem or check medicine they need and then just go to shop to buy instead of paying a doctor to tell what they need to buy. Or they can read what at home products they can use to solve their health issue.

I live in Canada with free health care and medicine but I go online to see how I can solve health problem or what's wrong. Many times I don't take medicine as a result

Last edited:
Oh I forgot that Internet has only English. I didn't know they ban Urdu from Internet?

I didn't know Google doesn't do Urdu or translations.

I didn't know there are Urdu newspaper online for which one need not to pay unlike at shops.

Finally, I didn't know that people would prefer to read online since content is free instead of paying hundreds of rupees for expensive magazine (economist for example).

Yes wifi is very cheap compared to providing healthcare. You only have to get few routers, bit of maintaince and just pay monthly for Internet.

They are planning on getting wifi deployed now. Read the article before commenting.

Ah, very stunned by your logic.

Oh really? I am listening from years that "they are planning on getting wifi deployed now" but haven't seen it yet. I used to have a 2 MB PTCL connection before and I got 2MB speed only once in my life. I paid an amount to set it up and paid monthly bill always in time but still i wasn't able to get committed speed then how free ones will get proper speed?

So you are saying that All Pakistanis start chatting on facebook or forum in urdu? If I need some Australian, american or canadian information then I transfer it from english to urdu? For your information translators don't provide translation of every word.

Just for proving your bloody logic right, you are again and again doing mistakes. Isn't it much better that instead of Wifi Pakistanis should get some teaching of English or they should know how to speak english first? Isn't it better that they should be given skill training instead of Wifi? Isn't it better that govt should prove them with skills like Web Developing to earn a nice amount to live?

More then half of Pakistanis don't know how to start a PC or a laptop. Even people don't know here what is a TAB.

You are actually sick.

If people don't have proper education then how one can use technology? Answer it

State which I am living is just 7% people on poverty line and home to almost 100 % literacy rate.Do any region in your country can claim such a high Human development index ! Even small kerala state have high healthcare facilities than your whole country healthcare facilities combined.Yes india have problem but our poverty is diminishing rapidly.

Yes you did say that. You said poor person only needs medicine and food.

Now you're twisting your words because you got proven wrong. Now you say education should be first, law and order (none of which you mentioned before!)

Take USA, it invested in healthcare much after. Healthcare isn't free there still for many.

People get proper education from using technology. One can read anything online and not limited to small library. Plus it's free, so it's very beneficial for a country like pakistan. I paid some 10000 rupees for my economist subscription, but online it's free. Will a poor pakistani who wants to learn spend 10000 on the magazine or access it completely free online (just paying for phone once)?

My father didn't know much about technology and was used to regular phone. Got him data on his phone and tablet+laptop, he uses it, reads Urdu newspaper (and English) just fine.

Education is more important than anything, but wifi is cheap and mostly one time cost. Plus education will improve with wifi. Then comes healthcare. Now imagine people being able to go online and read about their health problem or check medicine they need and then just go to shop to buy instead of paying a doctor to tell what they need to buy. Or they can read what at home products they can use to solve their health issue.

Oye Ullo

I said that for indian to compare Pakistan with india.

A poor pakistani first needs education to understand what is written online. he needs healthcare to live. He needs nice Law N Order situation first to havea good life.

You pathetic moron first see how much USA labourers get paid each hour and then tell me that you get healthcare for money.

Your father with due respect read everything online because he have knowledge of english. Take for instance he don't know how to speak in english then? And uneducated here in Pakistan mostly don't even know how to write in Urdu, they just know how to speak it. 90% Pakistanis speak Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochis, pashto they don't even know how to speak or write Urdu. Can they use internet?

To have Wifi in entire Pakistan there should be towers which cost much if you know anything then govt have to pay rent each year for the place they install a tower. That amount is thousands of dollars for each tower an year. Then there should be staff to maintain it. Who will give money for that, you?

Oh really? I am listening from years that "they are planning on getting wifi deployed now" but haven't seen it yet. I used to have a 2 MB PTCL connection before and I got 2MB speed only once in my life. I paid an amount to set it up and paid monthly bill always in time but still i wasn't able to get committed speed then how free ones will get proper speed?

So you are saying that All Pakistanis start chatting on facebook or forum in urdu? If I need some Australian, american or canadian information then I transfer it from english to urdu? For your information translators don't provide translation of every word.

Just for proving your bloody logic right, you are again and again doing mistakes. Isn't it much better that instead of Wifi Pakistanis should get some teaching of English or they should know how to speak english first? Isn't it better that they should be given skill training instead of Wifi? Isn't it better that govt should prove them with skills like Web Developing to earn a nice amount to live?

More then half of Pakistanis don't know how to start a PC or a laptop. Even people don't know here what is a TAB.

You are actually sick.
Lol the hell is wrong with you.

You keep twisting your words. Came out as true troll.

1) you talk about how wifi is bad. When I tell benefits, you say "but they always saying they gonna deploy it and they don't wahhhh I'm gonna cry"

2) for your information, translators are getting very advanced and I used it to learn French years ago. And if people chat on Facebook, so what? Just because Canada has Internet doesn't mean we all chat on Facebook. Many of us use internet to study. What stupid person are you.

3) maybe with wifi, people can go on YouTube (when it's unblocked) and learn English for free! And use many English Urdu translation books and websites. I have awesome teachers yet I go YouTube to study. They can also learn skills online, which I've. Again stupid logic as you're.

4) so what if people don't know. People will learn. Technology has gone so easy that it takes few clicks. You can have a full phone in nearly complete Urdu unlike before. If at library book is in English, you take picture and it translate everything for you. You can listen to tv show one English and translate to Urdu (if not now, soon).

You're actually a really backward person. What village you live in?

Oye Ullo

I said that for indian to compare Pakistan with india.

A poor pakistani first needs education to understand what is written online. he needs healthcare to live. He needs nice Law N Order situation first to havea good life.

You pathetic moron first see how much USA labourers get paid each hour and then tell me that you get healthcare for money.

Your father with due respect read everything online because he have knowledge of english. Take for instance he don't know how to speak in english then? And uneducated here in Pakistan mostly don't even know how to write in Urdu, they just know how to speak it. 90% Pakistanis speak Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochis, pashto they don't even know how to speak or write Urdu. Can they use internet?

To have Wifi in entire Pakistan there should be towers which cost much if you know anything then govt have to pay rent each year for the place they install a tower. That amount is thousands of dollars for each tower an year. Then there should be staff to maintain it. Who will give money for that, you?
Lol troll troll troll.

This was about punjab and select areas. Now you say entire pakistan. One need not towers but simple routers, that can cost 400-1000 rupees each.

Anyway you're a troll not gonna waste my time. You embarrassed yourself enough. I'll let you keep some of your dignity.

State which I am living is just 7% people on poverty line and home to almost 100 % literacy rate.Do any region in your country can claim such a high Human development index ! Even small kerala state have high healthcare facilities than your whole country healthcare facilities combined.Yes india have problem but our poverty is diminishing rapidly.

Pakistan is eliminating poverty faster then you. Worldbank report proves it.

Which state you live in mention it?

Oh you guys have much better healthcare facilities. Do you know that Indians have the most number and ratio of AIDS?

There are many places in Pakistan without loadshedding, healthcare, 100% literacy rate etc. The place where I live has 100% literacy rate. We have good healthcare facilities. We have a power system installed in our house so we don't face electricity shortage also. Now?

Lol the hell is wrong with you.

You keep twisting your words. Came out as true troll.

1) you talk about how wifi is bad. When I tell benefits, you say "but they always saying they gonna deploy it and they don't wahhhh I'm gonna cry"

2) for your information, translators are getting very advanced and I used it to learn French years ago. And if people chat on Facebook, so what? Just because Canada has Internet doesn't mean we all chat on Facebook. Many of us use internet to study. What stupid person are you.

3) maybe with wifi, people can go on YouTube (when it's unblocked) and learn English for free! And use many English Urdu translation books and websites. I have awesome teachers yet I go YouTube to study. They can also learn skills online, which I've. Again stupid logic as you're.

4) so what if people don't know. People will learn. Technology has gone so easy that it takes few clicks. You can have a full phone in nearly complete Urdu unlike before. If at library book is in English, you take picture and it translate everything for you. You can listen to tv show one English and translate to Urdu (if not now, soon).

You're actually a really backward person. What village you live in?

Lol troll troll troll.

This was about punjab and select areas. Now you say entire pakistan. One need not towers but simple routers, that can cost 400-1000 rupees each.

Anyway you're a troll not gonna waste my time. You embarrassed yourself enough. I'll let you keep some of your dignity.

You are idiot.

I never said Wifi is bad. I said it's cost is a big demerit. I said education is needed to use it. I said that I still can't see this free Wifi anywhere here.

I live in a village name Pakistan and have everything. I never twisted anything, it was yu who didn't understand what I said and it's because lack of knowledge about Pakistan.

You failed to prove what you said and you are wrong.

You are such pathetic person who says that a illiterate person without education can use technology and can have information of the world. I just don't understand how can a person use Wifi, if he person don't know what Wifi is? If he is illiterate how he can use technology. Worst logic you provided is that Wifi is more significant then education (you proved it with your arguments above).

You are a moron who constantly fails to prove anything. HERE in PDF do you think anyone will agree with your logic?

Last edited:

Oh you guys have much better healthcare facilities. Do you know that Indians have the most number and ratio of AIDS?

There are many places in Pakistan without loadshedding, healthcare, 100% literacy rate etc. The place where I live has 100% literacy rate. We have good healthcare facilities. We have a power system installed in our house so we don't face electricity shortage also. Now?

I am from kerala.As usual poverty,toilet crap etc from you guys..Tell me which region in Pakistan having 100% literacy rate,high healthcare facility and no load shedding ??

I am from kerala.As usual poverty,toilet crap etc from you guys..Tell me which region in Pakistan having 100% literacy rate,high healthcare facility and no load shedding ??

Islamabad has 90% literacy rate. Many places in islamabad have no loadshedding, good healthcare facilties.

So you admit that only kerala is good rest india is worst?

You are idiot.

I never said Wifi is bad. I said it's cost is a big demerit. I said education is needed to use it. I said that I still can't see this free Wifi anywhere here.

I live in a village name Pakistan and have everything. I never twisted anything, it was yu who didn't understand what I said and it's because lack of knowledge about Pakistan.

You failed to prove what you said and you are wrong.

You are such pathetic person who says that a illiterate person without education can use technology and can have information of the world. I just don't understand how can a person use Wifi, if he person don't know what Wifi is? If he is illiterate how he can use technology. Worst logic you provided is that Wifi is more significant then education (you proved it with your arguments above).

You are a fail moron who constantly fails to prove anything. HERE in PDF do you think anyone will agree with your logic?
Keep changing your statement.

Now you saying wifi is not bad. And you now say wifi is expensive, yet you've no proof of it and don't know that routers are used for wifi not towers and routers cost 400-1000 rupees.

What is the purpose of your argument?

Keep changing your statement.

Now you saying wifi is not bad. And you now say wifi is expensive, yet you've no proof of it and don't know that routers are used for wifi not towers and routers cost 400-1000 rupees.

I never changed my statement, it was you the moron who didn't understand what I said.

You didn't answer my question that which is more significant? Wifi or healthcare

Towers are used to give access to entire city. If govt is giving anything then everyone deserves it not a few people because everyone is equal in democracy.

Instead of Wifi govt can make jobs for people using that money because money is basic thing to live in thsi world. A person who knows how to use wifi can afford it on his Sim card.

Majority of Pakistanis on internet don't do anything except chatting on facebook. Majority of Pakistanis don't read anything on internet because of lack of english knowledge.

You are such an idiot person who keeps on saying that a country with 50% literacy rate, worst hospitals conditions, having people living below poverty line should provide Wifi access to people. How childish it is

Kiddo Kiddo Kiddo

You got yourself insulted a lot now you better rest a bit :D

Last edited:
Islamabad has 90% literacy rate. Many places in islamabad have no loadshedding, good healthcare facilties.

So you admit that only kerala is good rest india is worst?

It's funny that region converted by you to a city and claim high literacy rate, of course always an urban city have high literacy rate.Other than HDI most other parameters, other states in india are leading.I am first indian than a keralite.
My dear your inferiority complex will not lead to any where.

So perhaps India should stop investing in high tech, space exploration,

India is compared because it has toilet problem yet it continues to fund tens of millions of dollars for space exploration and what not.

Instead of sending mars mission for 50+ million dollars, India could've made millions of toilets instead.

So by that logic 100% of all developing nations' revenues should go on poverty alleviation (let's just entirely ignore how this revenue would be created in the first place)? So, going by the logic, Pakistan must have 0 impoverished people right? The existence of SUPARCO means Pakistan has achieved the impossible and entirely eradicated poverty.

Your post is 100% fuelled by jealousy. Yes, India has poverty and disgusting levels of it BUT they are working hard to tackle it and are pulling 10s of millions out of poverty every years whilst at the same time Pakistan's poverty is increasing by most accounts.

At the same time India has world class success- Delhi metro, airports, ISRO etc and this clearly digs at you given your nation has NOTHING of the sort.

You guys need to stop comparing yourselves to India (some Indian cities have GDPs larger than Pakistan's), it is not flattering to either nation. Focus on your own issues, perhaps use BD as a benchmark who themselves are pulling away from you.

Back
Top Bottom