What's new

How New Chinese Air-to-Air Missile makes Indian Air force Deep assets vulnerable

Imagine if Pakistan Air Force gets them :D

Na chair ea nighat e bad-e-bahari, rah lag apni
Tujhay athkaileyan soojhi hain hum bezaar bethy hain.

For english readers,
Hey beautiful lovely morning air go on and flow somewhere else
you are trying to chear me up when I have lost my sense of happiness.

In the context,
Na chair mullanga nu.

Last edited:
thats an opinion, any one can write a blog,atricle or journal and can say anything but it does not mean its true. now I'll say it one more time, show me proof.
So is there any proof us seal
killed Osama
And it's not blog but report from from reputed Defense observer which have much more credibility than rookies like you and me dear

Can you prove otherwise?
i asked first. and secondly dont you think its abit naieve to think every thing they make is made up of russain kit.
you know what, this new missile may be a k100 sold to china since the indians are too slow in buying it.

thats an opinion, any one can write a blog,atricle or journal and can say anything but it does not mean its true. now I'll say it one more time, show me proof.
yes opinion came , when someone has deep knowledge.

World knows China develop Z10 until Russian company busted China's lie. If Russian didnt Blow the Lid, IF any one said that China didn't designed Z10, people like you , always ask the Same thing "Prove it"

i asked first. and secondly dont you think its abit naieve to think every thing they make is made up of russain kit.
you know what, this new missile may be a k100 sold to china since the indians are too slow in buying it.
Might be possible , but unlikely, Russian wont sold 1st level technology weapon to china, They only sold 2nd level technology.

yes opinion came , when someone has deep knowledge.

World knows China develop Z10 until Russian company busted China's lie. If Russian didnt Blow the Lid, IF any one said that China didn't designed Z10, people like you , always ask the Same thing "Prove it"

Might be possible , but unlikely, Russian wont sold 1st level technology weapon to china, They only sold 2nd level technology.
who didn't know kamov helped china build the z10, just like how finmeccanica helped india with their "indigenous"aircraft carrier and how the russians helped with the sub design and the reactor and even the training for india's indigenous nuclear submarine.

im done, i dont need to prove myself.

Z10 , ring any alarm bell???

http://aviationweek.com/blog/chinese-attack-helicopters-secret-russian-roots

This is one of the case where Russian company blown the lid, like this , many more cases which are still hiding under the carpet. same can be in the case of SD10

Did you even read the article? The Russian company (Kamov) assisted in the preliminary concept, not the actual blueprinting or the development of the subsystems. Kamov also helped in determining specifications but was not involved in the R&D of the helicopter.

If the Z-10 had actually used a "Russian design", it wouldn't have been able to be exported (to Pakistan, for instance).

Did you even read the article? The Russian company (Kamov) assisted in the preliminary concept, not the actual blueprinting or the development of the subsystems. Kamov also helped in determining specifications but was not involved in the R&D of the helicopter.

If the Z-10 had actually used a "Russian design", it wouldn't have been able to be exported (to Pakistan, for instance).
have you read it properly?

" In 1995, Kamov developed a preliminary design in the 6t weight class under a contract with the Chinese government, says Sergey Mikheev, Kamov's chief design engineer, speaking at the Heli-Expo trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Project 941 design was not based on any Soviet-era attack helicopter project and was strictly designed for China's unique requirements, Mikheev says. "They gave us the desired weight, we discussed preliminary performance parameters, then we signed a contract and we fulfilled the contract," he says.

After Kamov completed the design, the Russian design bureau verified the design via testing. Kamov then delivered the design to China and the Project 941 concept was accepted by that country's government for further development, he says.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...z-10-attack-helicopter-based-on-kamov-383147/

If you think Russian just taken a pencil and made a drawing on the paper and give it to Chinese. In that way ,i will make 100 of choppers and give it to chinese for free..,,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

who didn't know kamov helped china build the z10, just like how finmeccanica helped india with their "indigenous"aircraft carrier and how the russians helped with the sub design and the reactor and even the training for india's indigenous nuclear submarine.

im done, i dont need to prove myself.
Vikrant is the first aircraft carrier which is designed by the Directorate of Naval Design of the Indian Navy ,

Care to provide link where Finmeccanica said they designed the Indian AC?

appointing consultant for help in design and all together Designing is a two different things. Russian help in solving the problems in Indian designs, and designing from scratch is two different things in manufacturing .

Example:- Indian Engine is not reaching 90KN thrust , French roped in , they will help us in understanding the problem why it not reaching 90KN thrust and possible design rectification / slight change in pipe or any parameter that will help in reaching the goal.

But are French not goona design the new engine from scratch.....NO

It uses indigenous AMR-1 seeker with inputs from Agat, Alenia and China's own. All others are rumors. I know this as I know one of the designers of AMR-1 seeker in person.
http://www.carpenterdata.net/AMR-1.html

From the link..

"Measurements taken from available pictures, against the missile’s reported diameter of 208mm, tends to suggest that this seeker functions in J-Band probably in the range 15.4 ~ 17.7 GHz). However, it has been suggested that the AMR-1 may contain design influences from the Russian R-77 AA-12 Adder AAM seeker, which is the AGAT designed and developed 9B-1348E, which functions in I-band, although there are also reports that an R-77 variant contains the J-Band 9B-1103 seeker."

have you read it properly?

" In 1995, Kamov developed a preliminary design in the 6t weight class under a contract with the Chinese government, says Sergey Mikheev, Kamov's chief design engineer, speaking at the Heli-Expo trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Project 941 design was not based on any Soviet-era attack helicopter project and was strictly designed for China's unique requirements, Mikheev says. "They gave us the desired weight, we discussed preliminary performance parameters, then we signed a contract and we fulfilled the contract," he says.

After Kamov completed the design, the Russian design bureau verified the design via testing. Kamov then delivered the design to China and the Project 941 concept was accepted by that country's government for further development, he says.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...z-10-attack-helicopter-based-on-kamov-383147/

If you think Russian just taken a pencil and made a drawing on the paper and give it to Chinese. In that way ,i will make 100 of choppers and give it to chinese for free..,,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which proves my point. The Kamov company (1) provided the preliminary concept and (2) set preliminary performance parameters.

Vikrant is the first aircraft carrier which is designed by the Directorate of Naval Design of the Indian Navy ,

appointing consultant for help in design and all together Designing is a two different things. Russian help in solving the problems in Indian designs, and designing from scratch is two different things in manufacturing .

Example:- Indian Engine is not reaching 90KN thrust , French roped in , they will help us in understanding the problem why it not reaching 90KN thrust and possible design rectification / slight change in pipe or any parameter that will help in reaching the goal.

From the link..

"Measurements taken from available pictures, against the missile’s reported diameter of 208mm, tends to suggest that this seeker functions in J-Band probably in the range 15.4 ~ 17.7 GHz). However, it has been suggested that the AMR-1 may contain design influences from the Russian R-77 AA-12 Adder AAM seeker, which is the AGAT designed and developed 9B-1348E, which functions in I-band, although there are also reports that an R-77 variant contains the J-Band 9B-1103 seeker."
your butthurt makes me happy

From the link..

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/na...raft-carrier-with-foreign-partner/186545.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom